It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/13/2011 -- Urgent - USA / Canada High-mid levels of Cesium - Radiation and Jetstream Forecast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
found these on u tube

and there definitely Worth look

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 14/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Embedded them for you. Some of the days the UK got mid levels but does it reach the ground or just hang high in the jetstream?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

thankyou i have try ed to embed vids before

with no luck so thank you for taken the time to do it

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
With these high levels of radiation what should we expect health wise?

How long does it take to effect us? Will we be fine but then go to have kids and they will come out all #ed up?
Will we have severe headaches?
Will we feel nothing until we go to the doctor for a checkup and find out we have cancer?

Hey any government elite people reading this, I hope you cant sleep at night. I hope you come back in your next life as a tree that gets cut down and turned into toilet paper that gets used by me to wipe my ass with.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi
Excuse me sir but please do not give trees a bad name by associating them with the cowards of the universe.Ever realise that the elite are the only ones actually digging their little shelters trying to hide away,well and some upper yuppies.Most men and women will brave any storm.The "elite" are now officially known as The Cowards of the Universe or TCU if you prefer.Let them hide in their dark musty caves.When SHTF and we all survive we will find every entrance and exit to these places and blow them up and let Earth swallow them away to be forever forgotten.The End

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

i am no expert but i but i think some of the effects can take decades to show up

like leukemia and things like that i think its a gradual build up in the system

and i can see from the maps nut even the uk is safe its blowing over here aswell

heres some links to what these isotopes are and what they do

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-4-2011 by digby888 because: more info

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Personally I'm not gonna start worrying until we see megadeath in Japan, and even at that point I'm still not gonna worry.
But I saw someone said we may have decades for this stuff to take hold, cool that's better than I expected before all of this Japan stuff.
I realize the stuff is bad but why worry about something you cannot control, and most probably will not affect us?
Truly, I am more worried about the next episode of Family Guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The 'alarming' beige color in the animation seen over the USA is 1 Bq/m^3, which is 40 000 times less, than what for example the all of southern Finland, including capital Helsinki had in 1986.

According to wiki there are some restrictions on place, eg on stock animals, but if you ask an average finn about this stuff, they probably don't even know about it.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join