It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not very many submissions lately.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This forum really needs more activity.

I'm sure more than just a few people here have camera phones. What's the deal?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ive been wanting to use it more but I need my email address for my cellphone changed. I know SO is gone for a while so if an admin could help me that would be great.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Isn't ATS supposed to have "a conspiracy-themed item", as opposed to BTS where you can just show off cool things you see? So maybe the reason the forum is slow is that, conspiracy-themed pictures really don't present themselves that often.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You might be right. Of course some people might not be taking this seriously. To be honest I view this as more of a short-lived gimmick. I'm opposed to camera phones.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've tried several times and mine won't work!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't have a camera phone, but will get one soon.

I don't think this will be a passing gimmick. It's a really top idea. I think it's just going to take a bit of time to get people registered and snapping pics. Agreed on the ats/bts issue as well..

Maybe some sort of contest on BTS would help? best action pic, best aircraft in flight pic, most scarey haunted looking house, best "famous scene from a film reconstructed on a cameraphone" type pic?

jut a bit of fun to get people registered and using the service?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Im still needing help with mine. Anybody know who i can contact since SO isnt around right now?

join