It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Weapons Program Inside Fukushima Nuclear Plant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Nuclear Warheads "Made in Japan"?

Ok, I getting a bad feeling on this story. The odd behavior and sometimes contradictory statements we have seen. It would explain why the Japanese Government is downplaying this so hard and keeping outsides clear away from direct assistance at the plant.

Can anyone imagine the reaction of the world community? How about Japanese Public? The Japanese would go stay stumped first, mad after if they learned their own Government was hard at work developing nuclear warheads. I can’t think of a more anti-nuclear population anywhere, for sure. What Japense citizens would do to Japanese leaders and others who would know about such a thing?

Just unbelievable.

"Confused and often conflicting reports out of Fukushima 1 nuclear plant cannot be solely the result of tsunami-caused breakdowns, bungling or miscommunication. Inexplicable delays and half-baked explanations from Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) seem to be driven by some unspoken factor."

The smoke and mirrors at Fukushima 1 seem to obscure a steady purpose, an iron will and a grim task unknown to outsiders. The most logical explanation: The nuclear industry and government agencies are scrambling to prevent the discovery of atomic-bomb research facilities hidden inside Japan's civilian nuclear power plants.

A secret nuclear weapons program is a ghost in the machine, detectable only when the system of information control momentarily lapses or breaks down. A close look must be taken at the gap between the official account and unexpected events. Sniped...

See full article HERE

Please take some time and read the full article. This will make you think about some weird things happened there.

Thank you for your time.

edit on 14-4-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Right from the very start the Fukushima incident didn't make sense. Obviously if you are going to produce nuclear power on an island in a quake zone you need to build the production plant on the same island. Once the plant has been shut down though, why would you store the leftover fuel rods on an earthquake fault zone? No doubt they would realize the risks, not only was there a danger from relying on outdated diesel cooling pumps, terrorists would find an unprotected coastal location easy to attack.

Could it be that Japan planned ahead and developed a triggered false flag event to make the point that they needed to keep updating their nuclear infrastructure? They might have waited for a seismic event which would have threatened one of the older shut down plant designs and use the event to trigger a Japanese 911 FF to raise awareness.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

As far as I know, Yoichi Shimatsu did a great work in March when he exposed the Japanese bureaucrats’ censorship regime going on in Tokyo and in the Japanese media after the nuclear crisis emerged. So...

I think this is pretty fishy...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There is detailed information in the report that reveals the truth of the Neclear Weapons Production that has been going on since 2006.

The Crisis Jones Report (Audio Blog) Part 5 Japan Producing Nuclear Weapons Materials

Audio here

(Runtime 25:00)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

There is detailed information in the report that reveals the truth of the Neclear Weapons Production that has been going on since 2006.

The Crisis Jones Report (Audio Blog) Part 5 Japan Producing Nuclear Weapons Materials

Audio here

(Runtime 25:00)

That was so much worth listening to. I would highly recommend it. A very good find. I remember someone pointing out a proverb saying God will intervene before man destroys the whole planet. I have to wonder if that was the earthquake he sent directly affecting Fukishima, with all the details that are now coming out. Just thinking out loud....
edit on 14-4-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

I dont think this is work of some god, but I respect your believe.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I remember hearing from a few sources that Japan had a secret nuclear weapons program, and has nuclear weapons in their military arsenal...

Never thought about Fukushima from this angle before though...

new topics

top topics

join