It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Travis humanoid real or hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This photo was allegedly taken in 2007 at lake Travis in Texas.According to the story the photographer is a biology professor taking night shots with a few of his students at the lake.Two points of light caught his attention,thinking it was an animal's eye's he took the pic.The following video provides a minor analysis.

I am unable to find any official documentation from the photo labs analysis mentioned in the video.

I hope this is a hoax. It's creepy because the anomaly wasn't visible to the naked eye.The thought of 14 foot tall invisible humanoids "observing" us is daunting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
looks like an old school dive suit to me

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Probably a midnight snorkeler.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So he just had an urge to have the photo analyzed of a dude walking in the grass on a pitch black night? what a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

I thought that as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

That could be anything (or anyone)..only reason the eyes are glowing is because of the flash. I'm going to say its a suit and a hoax.

I'd like to add that if this "being" was invisible to the naked eye, why did the camera capture it? and why does the light from the flash reflect off the eyes?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
freeky,

that tall? i give it a vote.

disprove it, debunk it.

real.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

We dont know for sure if it's that tall, but hey freedom to think what you want I guess.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

That could be anything (or anyone)..only reason the eyes are glowing is because of the flash. I'm going to say its a suit and a hoax.

I'd like to add that if this "being" was invisible to the naked eye, why did the camera capture it? and why does the light from the flash reflect off the eyes?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Great point on the eyes that makes sense. However the eyes are what caught his attention indicating that they were glowing before the pic.
edit on 14-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Looks a lot like this guy

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Is there a link to the "photo" other than a video of it?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

The only pics I have found are at this site.www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

+1 for it being Bender. lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by fooks

We dont know for sure if it's that tall, but hey freedom to think what you want I guess.

Photos are two-dimensional and that height cannot be determined without a reference point, which does exist in the photo.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think the Hopi Indian apparition holds more weight than the ET one,if you look at the image
the apparition seems to be wearing either animal skins or Hopi ceremonial dress as well as a head dress.
Not the best image,but you can see similarities here

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This whole story is suspicious. Why would he have it light-blasted simply because he thought an animal was there? And the claim the "entity" was invisible to the naked-eye therefore lending credibility that it is some sort of supernatural being is nonsensical; when it was an animal, it was just hidden in shadows but when they think it's a supernatural being, it's suddenly "invisible to the naked eye."

Whatever the case may be, I think it's a tree partially hidden in shadow.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
This whole story is suspicious. Why would he have it light-blasted simply because he thought an animal was there?

Perhaps to identify said animal? Does seem strange though and the whole thing is very suspicious.I don't understand why the photo expert that deemed the pic authentic isn't identified.

edit on 14-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude
Perhaps to identify said animal? Does seem strange though and the whole thing is very suspicious.I don't understand why the photo expert that deemed the pic authentic isn't identified.

Combined with the entity that was suddenly "invisible to the naked eye" once they though it was something supernatural as opposed to an animal simply hiding in shadow as they original thought, it is doubtful that is the reason. We have yet to have a clear reason for them being out photographing. Plus, we don't know who this professor is or what university he teaches at; that is suspicious in itself. Why send it to a Bigfoot researcher for analysis when there are plenty of people at the college who could do it?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Why send it to a Bigfoot researcher for analysis when there are plenty of people at the college who could do it?

That is a great point.The more I deduct from this the less authenticity it holds.I am leaning on hoax.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Looks like a B-movie monster.Could it be someone in camo with night vision goggles? It is a fairly strange picture , but if its an alien , it is a very odd one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join