It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Election Planned Out??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Does anyone think that the 2004 Elections have been previously planned out and are just being played out now? For instance is it hard to imagine that one of the shadow governments or groups pick the presidential nominee that will help them achieve thier goals faster? If this is true, then this would defy the point in voting..lol

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've certainly considered the possiblity. I believe Bush is going to win no matter what, but thats not going to stop me from voting Kerry.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Bush or Kerry really. They are no different (aside from small, unimportant issues). They operate under the same hand.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scolecite
Bush or Kerry really. They are no different (aside from small, unimportant issues). They operate under the same hand.

While I agree completely that we can't trust Kerry, I disagree that he is the same as Bush. He may be, but Bush is the worst president in history. He's lied to the world. He's railroaded the political process, and so many other things its hard to count. I don't know, but most of the time you can't get lower than the lowest. Anything would be a step up from Bush.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Styxvolt....you may just one day realize how right that statement is. I have had this same feeling for awhile now. Kerry is the lesser of the two evils, but I feel like no matter what the common man/woman does, it will not make one bit of difference. All politicians are dirty and one begins to wonder if they get together and decide who will become the next president, just as they decide everything else.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think it's already planned out to favour Bush for the next term. He has started the wars that have been profitable for the big businesses in the United States and he has proven to be a willing dictator if the need arises, which I think it will.

Now the voting machines that you will be using. Those are easy manipulatable, as I have read. So, the votes can be altered in favour of the current ruling President.

You have the Democrats and the Republicans. The left wing and the right wing in the United States. Here is the reality--both wings belong to the beast in the middle, have you ever heard a saying along those lines?

I think the elections will work in favour of Bush-Cheney-Sharon.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styxvolt
Does anyone think that the 2004 Elections have been previously planned out and are just being played out now? For instance is it hard to imagine that one of the shadow governments or groups pick the presidential nominee that will help them achieve thier goals faster? If this is true, then this would defy the point in voting..lol

This isn't the first time it's happened. We indulge ourselves if we're to believe that this moment, and our cognizance of it is the first time it's happened. Heavens knows that 2000 was orchestrated. And how many before that? Well...we didn't have the Internet and the deep cynicism we have now to allow us to believe it. And I don't care what sort of cynicism they feed to convince us our votes don't count...I will continue to vote...until they pry the ballot from my cold dead hands. It may be last last (albeit compromised) right we have.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i know its deny ignorance and all but come on. its going to be obviously staged. bush never won the first presidency. ya know. just my 2 cents.
bigneum

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
maybe the clintos are behind it if anything. they said that they will personally put kerry in the white house.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
That maybe Bush will win because he is rightfully elected as he was the last time. He won all the recounts in Florida, even wiithout the suppressed military votes. Have you ever wondered why the Military folk OVERWHELMINGLY are proBush? There are many Americans who do LIKE hima nd like his policies and are not swayed by the liberal media and their crap. You say he lied about WMD? Well then the whole western world is just as guilty. Michael Moore prays upon the weak minded who can not think for themselves...

I for one will vote for Bush, and be proud of it....

But a statement stated earlier is just as true, it really doesnt matter WHO is elected, neither will be in control....

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
yes these things are played out. we have documented information about them. and yes, since we have no say in what our banking systems fund, then the elections will be planned out....

im sure more people have considered the posibility, but are to afraid to think twice at times....

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
edsinger

"Have you ever wondered why the Military folk OVERWHELMINGLY are proBush?"

SIMPLE: - Military Folk have tons more benefits, etc etc if bush is elected again. My parents use to be in the military. Thats why they are overwhelmingly probush. SIMPLE. Benefits.. MONEY..

"There are many Americans who do LIKE him and like his policies and are not swayed by the liberal media and their crap."

Yes I agree, there are americans who like bush, and everybody is entitiled to their opions, but later in your post you say MM prays upon the weak minded who can not think for themselves. Well my friend, I agree and Disagree. If you say that, then why are the liberals wrong, etc for believing what they believe. That would be open minded, thinking for themselves. If everybody was like you and believed bush should be elected again, then we would be slaves to the dictator.

"I for one will vote for Bush, and be proud of it...." (Good For you, and I will vote for neither. Its all staged. -- Thats me being OPEN MINDED and thinking for myself.).

I am skeptic of everything. I dont just believe in one side. That would be open minded.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by fuzzyj83]

[edit on 27-7-2004 by fuzzyj83]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
maybe the clintos are behind it if anything. they said that they will personally put kerry in the white house.

They did a great job putting Gore in the White House. The Clintons have no real power, outside of their popularity with their Democratic base.

top topics

join