It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember that video where the object went through a cloud and then reversed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I seem to have this memory of seeing a video of what looked like one of those 'balloons' you associate with 'fleets'. But this one went into a cloud and then reversed, and then went through it again as a display. But I can't find it so I'd appreciate if anyone can help

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

@8:39? Cigar shaped?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It is in the video I posted here:

link

amazing stuff

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I saw something similar back in the early 90's.... was a very strange event which is why i'm still not sure it happened....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I finally found it

www.youtube.com...=2185s

36mins25seconds

Does anyone recognise it? Maybe some background info?
edit on 27-5-2011 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Is this the one you mean?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Thats it. Thanks

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

edit on May 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Does anyone recall the background information on this one, or any additional analysis? (posted before no doubt - but could not find the exact thread)

Quite interesting that an object can fly like that. A balloon following a change in wind direction, or something more?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Aliens are afraid of clouds?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sek..... very nice footage.

The Triangle one isnt Alien though. Thats Human. if you see a Triangle UFO , its ours from what i have been told.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Sek..... very nice footage.

The Triangle one isnt Alien though. Thats Human. if you see a Triangle UFO , its ours from what i have been told.

I think the Belgian Triangle wave in the early 90s put a massive question mark on triangles being man-made. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense unless the Belgian Air Force own them. And the likelyhood of that is pretty miniscule.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
I seem to have this memory of seeing a video of what looked like one of those 'balloons' you associate with 'fleets'. But this one went into a cloud and then reversed, and then went through it again as a display. But I can't find it so I'd appreciate if anyone can help

Good video recorded by Adalberto Rojas in Tepoztlan, Mexico on July 25, 1992.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Ah, that was a compilation I had posted though, referencing the footage at 8:39, not the triangle seen at the opening screen... But I'm not sure if that's CGI or what, but it fit the OP's request so I posted it.

top topics

join