It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yeah right!!! You idiots ate ruining ATS with all these BS dated "predictions"!!! I mean, I believe in UFOs and the fact that disclosure may come. I'm just tired fall these BS predictions that never come true.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
WoW thats some BIG talk going down. His reputation is on the line big time with that little speech. I guess we will see whats up in a few days huh ATS........

Welp if any crazy SHTF it was nice knowing you all

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

critics saying that his views and comments are antisemitic, racist or homophobic.[28] Farrakhan has categorically denied these charges[29] and stated that much of America's perception of him has been shaped by media sound bites.

That's awesome. So America's perception on him, based on things HE SAID, is wrong? LMAO. yes, if anyone is "in the know" it's this crazy jackass. not buying it, getting sick of these disclosure threads, they are now in the same section for me as HAARP and reptilians. Massive alien ufo invasion is getting there too

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
WoW thats some BIG talk going down. His reputation is on the line big time with that little speech. I guess we will see whats up in a few days huh ATS........

Welp if any crazy SHTF it was nice knowing you all

He talks all the time, his reputation generally seems to be the least of his concerns... this wouldn't be the first time he's gone on about aliens and ufos ..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
So what is new and different now? which Disclosure? Lets examine.

Louis: (....) "Because these wheels are seen over the major cities around the world"
Me:" They were around there for 50 yeras but nothing happened"

nwo- they didnt have mobile phones that they carried around in their pockets 50 years ago for proof.

Louis: "When human beings of intelligent can look up and see this phenomenon how can you keep hiding this in the mid of thousand of thousand of people now seeing them"
Me: "Well buddy that is what they are doing for 50 the last years and it is working

nwo- well no not really, it maybe worked a decade or 2 ago but there are more believers on this planet now than there was 50 years ago and more of the population believe there is a cover up within the u.s government

Louis: (..) And in this modern age of technology with recording instruments in telephones which is in hands of millions of millions of people(...) So what can you say now, you cloud say it was swamp gas yesterday.
Me:"We had recording instruments for more than 20-40 years nothing happened. We got mobiles more than 10 years ago. Nothing happened in te last 10 years. How are you going to explain it away today? You won't You just keep your lips tight close just like the last 50 years and it worked so why open them now?

nwo- incorrect, there are more recorded sightings now than there was 50 years due to camera phones, 40 years ago video cameras etc werent carried around in pockets because they were 2 big..just sayin

Louis: "I think it is more then time that the populous of our planet should know(...)"
Me:" The time was 50 years ago and still nothing happened.

nwo- yes it should have been however it was easier for them to brush it under the carpet and call someone crazy 50 years ago with lack of evidence ie video footage or photographs

Jamie Maussan:"What will be the official position of the USA when they are going to open the file?"
Me:"Who cares what the official position of the USA is. They are not going to disclose the spicy files. They will just throw some unimportant files open and stick the same position as they were the last 50 years. Hey for 50 years it worked. Why give up now?

nwo- the clock is ticking, yes they have got away with it for the past 50 years as you keep mentioning, but as more and more evidence comes to light and the more people witness these crafts and the more believers there are, there will eventually be a call to disclose. wether they do or not people will still believe

Louis in answer for Jamies previous question:"It doesn't matter if they open it or not in a few days millions of people are going to see. How can you continiue to lie in the face of people who are seeing the lights.
Me:" Millions of people have seen it for the past 50 years. And even if they see it right now. They will continue with their lives like nothing happened. It is not about the lights.

nwo- sorry but just no!...if a craft was to land on the whitehouse lawn i can assure that the skeptics or the people who dont believe or those who are afraid will not just carry on..the whole planet would come to a standstill.

And the last part is just for a laugh. Millions will see Jamies presentation?

nwo- yea...lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

critics saying that his views and comments are antisemitic, racist or homophobic.[28] Farrakhan has categorically denied these charges[29] and stated that much of America's perception of him has been shaped by media sound bites.

That's awesome. So America's perception on him, based on things HE SAID, is wrong? LMAO. yes, if anyone is "in the know" it's this crazy jackass. not buying it, getting sick of these disclosure threads, they are now in the same section for me as HAARP and reptilians. Massive alien ufo invasion is getting there too

and the media dont twist things right? they dont blow things out of proportion and twist things to make them look worse? or better? whichever way best sells the news and gets ratings right?

lol...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
Yeah right!!! You idiots ate ruining ATS with all these BS dated "predictions"!!! I mean, I believe in UFOs and the fact that disclosure may come. I'm just tired fall these BS predictions that never come true.

then dont enter sed threads then, that way u wont get tired or annoyed..really is that simple

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
I personally hope they do disclose the information to the public.

I really hope I get to see one of those swirls in person!

In theory, I believe that the US government being based on Christianity is a major reason for the denial. Imagine what would come about in the Christian world of beliefs once this news is made public and/or undeniable.

agreed
however even the vatican are willing to accept there is other life out there and even willing to baptise our "extraterrestrial brothers and sisters" so if the vatican can accept it then why not the u.s government..personally i think its more to it than just that .

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
total bs
we never be told until they show them selfs

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

during the video the minister explains that he doesn't know how true the rumor is, but he heard that Hillary Clinton wanted to destroy the documented UFO files and that he doesn't know why
Well I have a pretty good idea why... how about that simple mere fact that a lie that's been kept for over 50 yrs would put a huge doubt in the minds of Americans and destroy the "good order and discipline" of the populice. I hope they don't destroy those files, and Hillary Clinton.. you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Undoubtedly, there is way more to it than that. I can assure you that the people who have been writing these reports were most likely advised to keep all details vague. So as to defeat any solid evidence of such things, JUST IN CASE, mind you... that these documents in fact had to be released at some point in time.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

then dont enter sed threads then, that way u wont get tired or annoyed..really is that simple

I know, I keep hitting the little remove dash so that the thread doesn't show up anymore when I reload the page. But even seeing the title shows the waste of bandwidth.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I hope, but i doubt.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Undoubtedly, there is way more to it than that. I can assure you that the people who have been writing these reports were most likely advised to keep all details vague. So as to defeat any solid evidence of such things, JUST IN CASE, mind you... that these documents in fact had to be released at some point in time.

oh i agree, but as i said earlier if all other countries are releasing thier case files then why does the u.s not just release thiers as well? however vague they may be?..could it be that they have been testing thier own terrestrial crafts over the populace? and if people reported seeing it and was documented, if these files were to be released and the "terrestrial crafts were described, how they looked? how they moved? was there noise or not? etc, what speed it was?, if this info was revealed then other countries such as china and russia etc would know?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Farrakhan is a bad, bad guy. I do believe he was involved in, if not responsible for Malcom X's death, which came when X started to moderate his views (though it might have just been a simple power play, too). I also think he's quite insane. During his Million Man March, he gave a several hours long, rambling speech that was largely incoherent at times. He's the type who if you only listen to a few bites or snippets of what he says he can sound very rational and he'll even say decent things, here or there, but when you take what he's done and said as a whole, you get a very different picture of him.

He's also a racist, and an anti-Semite. He goes through phases where he hides this stuff for a while, but then it manages to come out again soon enough in some speech, somewhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

I know, I keep hitting the little remove dash so that the thread doesn't show up anymore when I reload the page. But even seeing the title shows the waste of bandwidth. [/quot

waste of bandwith?..isnt everyone entitled to have thier say? or share thier info on here? or are we all here just to accomodate u? lol

replies such as "uurgh god i really hate prediction thread yada yada rant rant moan moan...well THEY are a waste of bandwith,,especially when such frustration can be easilly avoided..just sayin

edit on 14-4-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

just like this reply lol..good day sir
edit on 14-4-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

Louis Farrakhan is the last person that would have the knowledge of when disclosure is coming. He is sitting around waiting for the 12th Imam to come climbing out of his 2000 year old well to bring death and chaos to all of the infidels.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This isn't the guy you want tooting any horns. I would seriously hate to see anyone support him just because he is pro-UFO/Alien. Do your homework and see what this guy is really about. He is a racist and preaches hate.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The reality is a spaceship crashed into to world trade center.

there I just disclosed the truth...

I refuse to bash my head against the wall anymore

edit on 14-4-2011 by guessing because: spekk i mean spell

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh that's rich.

Like TPTB would tell Farrakhan what they are going to do
Hell, they don't even tell Obama what's going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join