It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Disclosure In a Few Days (04/20/2011) ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I read just a few thoughts before deciding to comment. I am surprised how many folks do not know who this man is, when he, along with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, have a very large voice in the African American community. He is the leader of the Nation of Islam in the US. Also, I believe he is from Chicago, so he may be hearing things froim very deep insiders there emanating from the Whte House. You know, Rham Emmanuel would be in the loop if Disclosure was immenent, so again, Chicago insiders may be hearing rumors and Farrakan is voicing them to his audience, which is very large in number.

The leaked FBI files may be another sign this could be finally happening.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
The only thing I know about this guy is that he's a public speaker and racist.

and he is alleged to have ordered the hit that killed malcom x.

the nation of islam also teaches that white people were genetically engineered by a mad scientist called yakub, who may or may not be using alien technology.

they also believe that these mad scientists also built the ufo's that are now regularly seen hovering around military bases and can destroy the world in seconds. and that white people are deathly afraid of them and don't understand them.

aliens, genetic engineering and ufos are a main part of the nation of islams belief, but it is not regularly talked about publicly.

and people like malcom x don't seem whacky to me, but very grounded and realist. even though some parts of their beliefs seem absurd.
edit on 14-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker63

Neither of them is actually all that relevant to most black people's lives, you know. That's kind of like saying Rush Limbaugh plays a very large part in many white people's lives. Actually, Rush is probably more popular than either of them. Farrakhan is extremely controversial to say the least, and there are more black people who don't like him than those that do, for sure. I just wouldn't want anyone to get the impression he speaks for many people at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Disclosure on 4/20? Hope they're bringing some damn good smoke then!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
4/20 would be the perfect day to do it. The sober people will accuse whoever discloses it as being "high"
"aliens are real and they've visited us"
Response: "you're high aren't you"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is 2 Vids here

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What are these wheels he is referring too? is he talking about the Norway spiral?

I really haven't a clue about this guys validity, it seems like he has been told something that's for sure but I fear nothing will happen :-( Jaime is a bit of a mixed bag. I don't think he is a charlatan but he has laid claims on some footage that was later proved to be fakes.

There was a woman a while back who predicted that a massive UFO was going to come down, she posted a couple of videos on youtube about light ships? when it didn't happen she seemed genuinely shocked!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is the hundredth thread about Disclosures, but there is no Disclosure going to happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I understand his influence or lack of even though I am a white guy. I used "large voice" more to get across the point a lot of people will hear this and considering he is the head of the Nation of Islam, many people worldwide will "hear" this whether they follow him or not. Just like if it was Jesse or Al saying this instead , many would get the message. Most African Americans are not Muslim, but there are still a billion Muslims around the world, many of whom will "hear" the message. Again, take the entire context of the post, think of who is President and Sec of State and their Chicago roots and look at the newly elected mayor and his relation to the President. If Disclosure is coming, Chicago insiders will be getting word of it and that is why I am very intrigued that Farrakhan said what he said. No more, no less.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I understand his influence or lack of even though I am a white guy. I used "large voice" more to get across the point a lot of people will hear this and considering he is the head of the Nation of Islam, many people worldwide will "hear" this whether they follow him or not. Just like if it was Jesse or Al saying this instead , many would get the message. Most African Americans are not Muslim, but there are still a billion Muslims around the world, many of whom will "hear" the message. Again, take the entire context of the post, think of who is President and Sec of State and their Chicago roots and look at the newly elected mayor and his relation to the President. If Disclosure is coming, Chicago insiders will be getting word of it and that is why I am very intrigued that Farrakhan said what he said. No more, no less.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Hmm ,do I have alot to say about this one ! Before anyone gets me wrong I would like to say I am not a detractor .I have no objections to such a event actually happening .
A quick bit of background ,firstly UFO'S and Extra-Terrestrials play a major roll in both Islam and Judahic religions .More than even most followers of both faiths may realise .I had some very interesting off record conversations with religeous scholars when I was approached on another matter about teaching in some universities ( which I declined by the way , not my thing ).
Now in this interview,Farrakan speaks quite calmly and appears to be a rational and wise man .That is not the Farrakan that I am aware of .
I have seen lectures from this man ranting about , spaceships that will destroy the white mans world and that the Extra-Terrestrials are black .Waiting with superweapons to destroy the white man ! Full blown rants , of which there are videos in circulation .
Secondly he claim's with the exception of the United States , that the Goverments of the world have revealed their files proving the existance of Extra Terrestrials .They have done no such thing ! Sure they have released files , but nothing conclusive .Open ended files that leave nothing but speculation and blind faith by those who want to believe .

i hear what ur saying about the other countries releasing files or what we call disclosure although not full, nor is there proof that aliens exist, just case files, so almost all countries have done this yet the u.s is digging its heels in..now why is that? why do they not just follow suit and release thier case files like everyone else? why are they being so stubborn about it? are they hiding something?....think about that

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
This is the hundredth thread about Disclosures, but there is no Disclosure going to happen.

hmm well if u say it then it must be true huh?

lets all stop these threads and listen to him people, he is obviously more knowledgable than us all and is privy to information that we arent.....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If Farrakan says it you can bank on it being not just wrong, but very wrong. Farrakan is a racist homophobe with really bizarre religious beliefs.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Really?!? I am more shocked that so many don't know who Louis Farrakhan is...
Looking forward to 4:20 on 4/20

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover
If Farrakan says it you can bank on it being not just wrong, but very wrong. Farrakan is a racist homophobe with really bizarre religious beliefs.

i dont see what somone being a racist has to do with disclosure?
could u elaborate?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So what is new and different now? which Disclosure? Lets examine.

Louis: (....) "Because these wheels are seen over the major cities around the world"
Me:" They were around there for 50 yeras but nothing happened"

Louis: "When human beings of intelligent can look up and see this phenomenon how can you keep hiding this in the mid of thousand of thousand of people now seeing them"
Me: "Well buddy that is what they are doing for 50 the last years and it is working

Louis: (..) And in this modern age of technology with recording instruments in telephones which is in hands of millions of millions of people(...) So what can you say now, you cloud say it was swamp gas yesterday.
Me:"We had recording instruments for more than 20-40 years nothing happened. We got mobiles more than 10 years ago. Nothing happened in te last 10 years. How are you going to explain it away today? You won't You just keep your lips tight close just like the last 50 years and it worked so why open them now?

Louis: "I think it is more then time that the populous of our planet should know(...)"
Me:" The time was 50 years ago and still nothing happened.

Jamie Maussan:"What will be the official position of the USA when they are going to open the file?"
Me:"Who cares what the official position of the USA is. They are not going to disclose the spicy files. They will just throw some unimportant files open and stick the same position as they were the last 50 years. Hey for 50 years it worked. Why give up now?

Louis in answer for Jamies previous question:"It doesn't matter if they open it or not in a few days millions of people are going to see. How can you continiue to lie in the face of people who are seeing the lights.
Me:" Millions of people have seen it for the past 50 years. And even if they see it right now. They will continue with their lives like nothing happened. It is not about the lights.

And the last part is just for a laugh. Millions will see Jamies presentation?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Quite funny tbh, they will believe a"goverment disclosure" the people that do more harm to us than anyone on the face of this earth but noone else even witnesses

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I personally hope they do disclose the information to the public.

I really hope I get to see one of those swirls in person!

In theory, I believe that the US government being based on Christianity is a major reason for the denial. Imagine what would come about in the Christian world of beliefs once this news is made public and/or undeniable.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

hmm well if u say it then it must be true huh?

lets all stop these threads and listen to him people, he is obviously more knowledgable than us all and is privy to information that we aren't.....

Hahah
I am always right when Disclosure threads occur for the last 10 years. It is just giving people false hopes and more ridicule the UFO phenomena when people like Blossem Goodchild or other people say Disclosure is coming, Disclosure is coming. And it never happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So what is new and different now? which Disclosure? Lets examine.

Louis: (....) "Because these wheels are seen over the major cities around the world"
Me:" They were around there for 50 yeras but nothing happened"

Louis: "When human beings of intelligent can look up and see this phenomenon how can you keep hiding this in the mid of thousand of thousand of people now seeing them"
Me: "Well buddy that is what they are doing for 50 the last years and it is working

Louis: (..) And in this modern age of technology with recording instruments in telephones which is in hands of millions of millions of people(...) So what can you say now, you cloud say it was swamp gas yesterday.
Me:"We had recording instruments for more than 20-40 years nothing happened. We got mobiles more than 10 years ago. Nothing happened in te last 10 years. How are you going to explain it away today? You won't You just keep your lips tight close just like the last 50 years and it worked so why open them now?

Louis: "I think it is more then time that the populous of our planet should know(...)"
Me:" The time was 50 years ago and still nothing happened.

Jamie Maussan:"What will be the official position of the USA when they are going to open the file?"
Me:"Who cares what the official position of the USA is. They are not going to disclose the spicy files. They will just throw some unimportant files open and stick the same position as they were the last 50 years. Hey for 50 years it worked. Why give up now?

Louis in answer for Jamies previous question:"It doesn't matter if they open it or not in a few days millions of people are going to see. How can you continiue to lie in the face of people who are seeing the lights.
Me:" Millions of people have seen it for the past 50 years. And even if they see it right now. They will continue with their lives like nothing happened. It is not about the lights.

And the last part is just for a laugh. Millions will see Jamies presentation?

It's the old rule: The truth ALWAYS find its way to the surface, eventually...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join