It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit SWAT with tank raids mother because she protected her child from harmful medication

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by Blaine91555

. . .
As to the Mother pulling a gun on the police and standing them off, no way out of that insane action on her part. In fact it makes me question her sanity.

. . .

I will protect my children from the bastards at CPS with everything I have. You would be insane NOT to.

I agree, there's nothing insane about defending your child from harm. Our society has become paralyzed with fear and our children will be in an even worse state. How can you explain to a child that the good men at the government had to take you away because mommy was bad. Can you ever trust your parents after an incident like that? Could you ever trust the government after the trauma they induced onto you?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

We don't want Michigan here in Canada, we have Quebec to be our constant pain in the a**.lol

That said, this is just another case of the government thinking they have a better idea of what is good for your child than you do. They've slowly eroded our rights to parent as we see fit, and it's sickening that they think hopping this child up on (unapproved!) drugs is the answer.
The mother and father have spent their whole lives with the child, the CPS, maybe a few hours at best. Who do you trust to know what's good for their daughter's condition? A bunch of CPS counselors and investigators who get paid buy the caseload? Riiiigght. Big brother messed with Mama Bear's cub, therefore she reacted as any threatened mother would, by securing herself and her cub in the den. Nature at it's finest! She has my full support...go mama!!
Government stay out of our families!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is a disgusting abuse. Educated people know what vaccines are made of and its repulsive.
Its EUGENICS.

eugenics (juːˈdʒɛnɪks)

— n
( functioning as singular ) the study of methods of improving the quality of the human race, esp by selective breeding

[C19: from Greek eugenēs well-born, from eu- + -genēs born; see -gen ]

–noun ( used with a singular verb )
the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The best thing to do, in my opinion, would be to call the police when the CPS arrived so a police officer could then communicate to the CPS for you. Even if police are with the CPS, the more police in a vicinity the more they must collaborate in order to find out what is the right and legal thing to do, as opposed to one police officer who feels he has the law all under his thumbs. That would have avoided the excessive fines against the mother. If at that point both police officers want to take the child, call 9-1-1 again, get the whole police squad down there, call the fire department, the ambulance, call the news, call your neighbors, call your relatives, make a big deal about it and they'll back off.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Getting CASA involved would be a benefit, as well - though I believe they become involved regardless, as soon as CPS or DHS intervene.

*Not sure about that being automatic, though.
edit on 14-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

Obviously you do not have an "inside" perspective. I have been in the mental health field in one way or another since 1994, anything 2000 and after as a Master's level therapist. I can tell you that in numerous places that I've worked over the years, pharmaceutical reps ply doctors with free lunches and other perks. Many psyciatrists spend less that 15 minutes with a patient and write out their prescriptions. Though attending medical school, psychiatrists are not at all like regular doctors.

I am glad that in TN the reps are not even allowed to give a doctor something as small as a ink pen anymore. I don't know who wrote that law, but God bless them. Now if we could just get it national.

You hit the nail on the head i'll give you a star i think you're onto something.!

I think you're right doctors will prescribe anything to anyone....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Actually she is better off being low income if she is. It's easy then to get free representation. It's hard for working people.

No matter, pulling a gun on Cops is not a rational act and of course we have no real idea of the true facts.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There is nothing rational about pointing a gun at a Cop and then engaging in a standoff. There is also nothing rational about some of the comments on this thread since we don't have enough information to even know what took place. It's just people filling in the blanks based on their own biases and hatreds.

Also, something led up to this. What? What did the daughter do exactly that led to this? What did the Mother do? For all anyone of us know, the daughter may have been violent or dangerous to herself or others and the Mother was in denial. Lot's of stories we can imagine, but they are not facts. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by Blaine91555

Protecting your child from people who want to harm them or remove them from you against you wishes is not insane. It is natural.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
heres a good way to put a stop to all of this...Dont put your child on any Meds!!! (unless its really needed due to some medical issues obviously) kids are supposed to be hyper full of energy and yes rebelious at times, its in their nature, its nobodys fault but the parents that they cant control their kids and resort to putting them on these drugs which have horrible effects. Just look at most medicine they put on TV the side effects are worse then what the drug is treating in most cases, i dont really trust anything chemically made, i rarely use any medication even when i'm sick.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I agree, we don't know all the facts, and did you read my post as to what I would do in the situation? (essentially call the cops, get more police involved, stall them through their own bureaucracy and litigation). Drawing a gun is not the smartest choice but I certainly understand why she would do that. There's no mention of the father (to my knowledge) he's most likely not in the scene, so this is a single mother trying to protect her child against the state without a man by her side, how can you possibly not sympathize with her?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I highly doubt she really pulled a gun on SWAT if she did they probably would have stormed the house and shot this woman, the police probably said that to justify them being there and using that to make a bogus case

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

I agree, we don't know all the facts, and did you read my post as to what I would do in the situation? (essentially call the cops, get more police involved, stall them through their own bureaucracy and litigation). Drawing a gun is not the smartest choice but I certainly understand why she would do that. There's no mention of the father (to my knowledge) he's most likely not in the scene, so this is a single mother trying to protect her child against the state without a man by her side, how can you possibly not sympathize with her?
“It is an undiagnosed condition, but the doctor had given her psychotropic drugs that caused a bad reaction, made things worse,” said the girl’s father, Mubuarak Hakim....he's in the scene somewhere

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xen0m0rpH
[
I would accredit 'minor problems' like ADHD with a bit more concern. I have ADD, which is given the opposite prescription type of ADHD. Without my medicine I cannot funtion normally. I become tired easily and I am constantly tired nor do I even have the energy to pay attention, let alone concentrate.

[snip]

The drug in question here is Adderall, which has similarities to speed and other Amphetamines as it is a Amphetamine.

You answered yourself! You say you become tired esily and are constantly tired when not taking your speed. LOL!!!

I get tired when I dont shoot up Meth too.

You are tired because of the WITHDRAWALS from not taking your speed!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It is very unfortunate that this happened and I am glad that the parent took the initiative to take the daughter off the medication that was worsening the symptom. Often times there is a MAJOR conflict of interest among the medical community with regards to prescription drugs, and what's worse, the conflict of interest has been shown to be throughout the FDA.

How is it ethical to put people through medical school that is overseen and funded by prescription writing zombies? It isn't and if you say it is you haven't done your research.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I personally can understand where the mom is coming from. Isn't it the patient, or in this case the patients mother considering the child's age, choice to take the medicine? These pills have a million side effects, I understand where the mom comes from.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Your post is insultingly ignorant LargeFries, because while doctors are accidentally killing people and destroying lives, you are out there pretending nothing is wrong. Your twisted attitude of blind trust in a large number of people is exactly the reason bad medical care is one of the leading causes of death in the US.

I have a close relative who's life was basically destroyed by prescription drugs. And if its almost funny that you'd bend over backwards trusting your life to him and swallowing the deadly poisons.

With people's own careers its almost unanimous and obvious college did little to help them in practical situations at work. Yet people are 100% sure the colleges training people for doctors are doing everything just right and the training is everything they need. The assumption is just laughably wrong and makes ZERO sense. Zero.

So, please just do a few basic web searches on the dangers of prescriptions. Its a good bet they've done a lot of statistics on just what percentage of prescriptions end up with the patient happy, but its a sure bet you have not seen any of those.

People have to assume the doctor is guessing at the correct prescription and when necessary quickly ditch their treatment when it isn't working for them. If people understood such a simple thing there would be god knows how many tens of thousands of people in the US alive right now that would otherwise be dead. Doctors are great to have around but if you put blind faith in them like you do, their effectiveness drops off a cliff..

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

No matter, pulling a gun on Cops is not a rational act and of course we have no real idea of the true facts.

You couldn't be more spot on. If a parent's child is being kidnapped by a gang of armed men, the only thing that would be rational is cooperating with them to make sure the child is kidnapped safely. If you or your children are getting kidnapped, the only thing that makes rational sense is trying to talk them out of it. Deadly force is only warranted for example if you are police officer and someone 20 feet away isn't listening to you when you tell them to drop the butterknife you just told them to drop two or three long seconds ago.

You are a great fellow slave Blaine, you fit right into the police state of your choosing. You have all the power. You get to chose your master, my good slave. The police can do no wrong. Doctors can do no wrong. Everyone you were indoctrinated to trust by the government can be trusted. Trust me, I heard this from a politician and from government school teachers too.

Lets face it, you don't know the whole situation and I don't know the whole situation. Your concept that its never justified to shoot a cop is wrong. If cops are "just following orders" and their order is kidnapping a child due to a prescription disagreement as the OP suggests, then yes it is justified to shoot at the cop storming in to take your kid away. Its rarely if ever going to be the most intelligent choice but the dumbest choice would be doing nothing about it, which is exactly what many people do. And therefore the mom is smarter than a lot of other ones.
edit on 14-4-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

resperdal? i may Have spelled it wrong but tis experimental medicine for schizophrenia right.....my frend was taking that and he ended up building a tolerance to it and driving his car into a bunch of people because of the voices all of a sudden wanted him to be violent (his words not mine) cps is waaay outa line on this one...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe this woman "pulled a gun" on SWAT or the police. If that were the case people would have been steamrolled by SWAT, and killed. A lot of these guys go out to kill something. They're violent sociopaths. Also, in Detroit? Give me a break.

They're committing perjury in my opinion. I have no proof of it, of course, other than experience and personal observation. Whenever these boys bring out their para-military war toys, they're ready, able and wanting to kill somebody. Even in the smallest of towns, they get all riled up and excited, waiting for someone to give them the slightest excuse to kill.
edit on 14-4-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join