It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocent man murdered by those peaceful muslims....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Innocent people murdered by those peaceful americans:

This is the story of a 9 year old girl murdered by a vigilante anti-immigration group in the US

Anti Immigration "Vigilante" Murders

OR

perhaps post Katrina racially motivated vigilante kiilings in New Orleans?

Racially Motivated killings in New Orleans

I am not excusing the people that killed an innocent man but you are once again creating nothing but a bigoted hate thread against muslims.

As you can see from the links above you don't have to be a muslim to be wrong in the head do you?

Your attempt to stir up the "muslim issue" is in fact no better than the views of the muslim extremists that you so vehemently hate.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I would love to see the perfect example of a logician who never generalizes. What would he say about inductive reasoning?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

What are you on about?

The yawn was to suggest my boredom at even replying to your comment because it is futile.

No way? Really? And my reply did not relay the fact that in every single "Muslims did a bad thing thread" there is a "YAWN" post to state so?

I'm sorry...

The facetious title suggests that all Muslims are violent, based on the actions of a vigilante group in Pakistan.

What you have done is taken my comment about generalisations, and then used it to make generalisations about my character, my political leanings, and my religious beliefs. Good luck with that attitude in the real world, it's fine on the Internet though.

Just to add I hail to no religion.

It is not so much a generalization here, but a tactile fact - just ask the people involved.

It happens all the time, people mistake the fact it happens all the time for people just making stuff up to ridicule and ostracize islam.

I dispute this.

edit on 14/4/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Innocent man murdered by peaceful muslims could read, Convicted killer who is innocent of his crimes executed in texas

What is the difference other than lethal injection?

Innocent man in texas does not have a hundred thousand people willing to do the same for the same reason, waiting for a reason.

?????

you're all bloody blind...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Innocent man murdered by peaceful muslims could read, Convicted killer who is innocent of his crimes executed in texas

Innocent man in texas does not have a hundred thousand people willing to do the same for the same reason, waiting for a reason.

?????

its funny how we are all bloody blind , then may i ask you what do you see ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

?????

I see a cult, that indoctrinates the young and poor to be the future swelling majority - and some of this bleeds off into your world and influences you to believe the main is good... but the core ultimately is not good.

Just like scientology.

What do I see? I see people who are willing to kill for nothing more than a dream, a belief.

I see people - in every religion - who are made to follow a set of rules that contort morals.

I see islam, as a cult, to be one of the most extreme of these. And I see this EVERY DAY.

I see the problems of this religion, not in my neighbour, not in the shop up the road, but by the very intrinsic nature of it's being.

And this is not from a good place, and I see this... not because I hate brown people, or crazy turbin wearing folk, but because I see this over time, and now I see it every god damned day. - pardon the pun.

And for the record, I, like the poster previous, follow no religion.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Holy crap! I just went all over google and could not find one example of one Christian or Jew anywhere killing anyone ever. Whew! That was close.

that is indeed holy crap

oh how things would be...

I know, imagine if it were like this....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3ec6c3b05c.jpg[/atsimg]

"You have been exposed to anthrax. We are going to kill all of you. Army of God, Virginia DARE Chapter."
here

Brenda Kaye Phillips, 44, a registered nurse, was charged a misdemeanor count of damage to property for shooting at the Femcare Women's Clinic. The same clinic was the target of bomb four years ago.

A man who was accused of plotting to firebomb abortion clinics, churches, and gay bars was sentenced yesterday to five years in federal prison. Stephen John Jordi, 36, pleaded guilty in February to a single charge of attempted arson of an abortion clinic.

FBI raids on the Hutaree Christian militia have brought to light this formerly little-known group based in Adrian, Michigan.
here

Christian Terrorist Organizations here

Christians burn "witches" alive
and here

Bruce Lee murdered 26 people. The Flint Journal article says "Bible reading was his only consolations" and he quoted the bible saying "Matthew 6, verse 24 no servant can be a serve of two masters."

David Berkowitz (Corbis) called the SON OF SAM, murdered more than 10 women. The newspaper said "He called himself a born again Christian"

Berwid The article in the Flint Journal quotes him "I was searching the bible and soul searching and I decided God wanted me to do that."

The Yorkshire Rapier "was on a divine mission and felt he had been chosen to hear the word of GOD (JESUS)." Reported the Flint Journal. He murdered 11 girls.

Miller a serial killer had that thing called faith, believed in Jesus. The Flint Journal article says he was always carrying the Bible.

Sampson Kanderayi, a mass murderer called The Ax Killer, killed more than 30 people. The newspaper reported "he did it to appease evil spirits." He was a Christian

Watts, The Sunday Morning Slasher killed 11 women. This article says he did it "to eliminate evil spirits".

Jeffery Dahmer is a typical serial killer. He killed more than 23 young men and eat many of them.

Apart from these serial killers, It was also discovered that ‘Josef Fritzl’, man who kept his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and raped her over 3000 times was a devout roman catholic. Again, quotes condoning rape of women can be found throughout the pages of the bible.

here

Barely scratching the surface but I can move on to Israel or the IRA and "imagine" what it would be like if I could find this stuff.

BTW there were over 60 murders in my city last year and I saw almost everyone of the caught murderes families on tv talking about what Christian church they attended. It is really easy to forget that in the US when a Christian murders someone, blows up a clinic, goes on a shooting spree, or eats a handfull of people - no one reports it as a Christian thing. To pretend it is ok to do the opposite is more than dishonest.

Why isnt the story "Innocent man murdered by those peaceful Pakistanis?" You can bet your ass if it were a bunch of KKK guys in the US no one would be mentioning how Christian they were. This kind of generalizing does nothing but give you bigger blinders. Myopia is the best way to be attacked from almost any angle but straight on.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just a question to the OP, the stamp collector, and Badwolf.

Estimates suggest there are roughly 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet. So in your eyes all these people are inherently evil and violent, if it's not bubbling on the surface, it's behind closed doors? You agree with this statement yes?

Don't try to weasel out at this point, and use the term 'majority.' You think it's endemic of every member of the religion. That can be established by your comments in this thread.

So in your eyes a fifth of the worlds population aren't worth knowing?

It's really quite unhealthy to write that many people off without out knowing any of them. Do any of you know Muslims in real life? Have you even met any? If you have, were they very nasty to you?

I don't believe you folks actually think with this level of prejudice outside of the Internet. If you do I feel sorry for you all.

Personally I think if you met some Muslims and they were polite an courteous to you, you would behave in the same manner towards them, like normal human beings.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

?????

I see a cult, that indoctrinates the young and poor to be the future swelling majority - and some of this bleeds off into your world and influences you to believe the main is good... but the core ultimately is not good.

Just like scientology.

What do I see? I see people who are willing to kill for nothing more than a dream, a belief.

I see people - in every religion - who are made to follow a set of rules that contort morals.

I see islam, as a cult, to be one of the most extreme of these. And I see this EVERY DAY.

I see the problems of this religion, not in my neighbour, not in the shop up the road, but by the very intrinsic nature of it's being.

And this is not from a good place, and I see this... not because I hate brown people, or crazy turbin wearing folk, but because I see this over time, and now I see it every god damned day. - pardon the pun.

And for the record, I, like the poster previous, follow no religion.

than i will tell you my good man it is you who are Blind

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

?????

Not even thousands of people in Texas support the death penalty? I had no idea support for the death penalty in Texas was so low. I understood that thousands did in fact support the death penalty and that is why innocent people are still being found on...Death row, and woman and the mentally handicapped are executed with glee in that state. Are you suggesting only the executioner supports the death penalty and everyone else is against it?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Well OK the yawn thing is lame we can agree on that.

----------

But I will say this. This man was innocent, but was still killed by these vigilantes (personally even if guilty no one deserves death for blasphemy).

If this is the case, then I would suspect the normal people in this area of Pakistan are scared ****less of this group. They don't support it. But they dare not voice their concerns, because guess what, their voices will be suppressed with brutal force. Are you telling me that average Joe and Jane Pakistan support what has happened here? *Or Muslims across the world?

This group is using a religious doctrine to hide behind, when really all it comes down to is violence and control.

*To add trying to keep it Islam related.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add a smaller question.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
One way to stop this is for Pakistan to rid itself of the archaic blasphemy law it has in place.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

I think that would certainly help, Pakistan's government is more centralised than it was in the past. But there is still alot of resistance from tribal regions for this type of government. They see the consolidation of power to Islamabad as merely a replacement of colonial powers from the pre-independence era.

I think people would still inflict justice in their own manner in Waziristan for example. The trouble is who is currently in power in these regions.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
All the innocent by DNA types that Bush executed in Texas alone...
make this thread a
total hate waste

oh yeah the supreme court just ruled that they can send an innocent man to death in the US
and the OP startes a thread like this?

wonders NEVER cease
no wonder you have to bash islam
looking in the mirror isn't somehing you appear to be capable of...
( don't look...you might need those I balls some day)

as Johny Winters said
there is a girl called bony morony
edit on 14-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

You and I both know that banning this archaic law is never going to stop this kind of thing from happening, It is a group of "gangsters" attempting to control a populace through fear and using religion as a front to flex their muscles.

The same can be seen happening all over the world regardless of race, creed or religion. The main issue here (apart from an innocent man being murdered) is the fact that the only types of killings that are reported widely are those that happen in muslim countries as it is fashionable to hate that particular religion (for now).

To unite the people first create a common enemy..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

No I doubt it, I do not believe in a fairy tale.

But I would should you a cold drink on a hot day regardless..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
as we just saw the US fighting with al cia duh in Lybia..
Radical Islam is a creation of the same tards that created radical christianity...
and it IS imposed on the peeps by the WEST

all for the same tards that believe that sort of "religious" tripe

edit on 14-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Most of Pakistani muslims are violent brainwashed extremists, nothing new here. 82 % support stoning people who commit adultery, 76 % want death penalty for those who leave islam.

pewglobal.org...

Peaceful majority paradigm is a lie, islam is a dangerous cult.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Most of Pakistani muslims are violent brainwashed extremists, nothing new here. 82 % support stoning people who commit adultery, 76 % want death penalty for those who leave islam.

pewglobal.org...

Peaceful majority paradigm is a lie, islam is a dangerous cult.

Going by your argument it sounds like Pakistan is a dangerous cult and it just so happens they have some of the worlds Muslims there. It is odd how Irish Catholics are not all Christians and African Baptists are not all Christians but Pakistani Muslims are all Muslims. Why does that not sound right to me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join