It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocent man murdered by those peaceful muslims....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Pakistan's blasphemy vigilantes kill exonerated man

Talahore, Pakistan (CNN) -- Mohamed Imran had been accused, jailed, tried and cleared: if anything, society owed him a debt as a man wrongfully accused.

Despite being cleared of blasphemy, Mohamed Imran was killed by vigilantes

www.cnn.com...

This is indeed more evidence which truely shows just why Islam is a dangerous beast indeed. I just cant see how they say they stand for peace. Dont get mad at me for another thread against Islam, instead look at whats being projected by its followers. It is written a kingdom divided upon itself cannot stand, I say they are a contradiction of thier faith because of thier actions.

Also I do not have a problem with all muslims, I respect and admire Muhammad Ali a great deal, I wonder what he would say about these brothers of his...
edit on 14-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

edit on Thu Apr 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: external quote tag added

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Nice find S&F!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Why are you making sweeping generalisations? Another Islam hate thread in the making?

Obviously a group of 'blasphemy vigilantes' were never going to be peaceful. There are psychopaths from all walks of life.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Agh yes the religion of peace! Another shining example of what we can expect from anyone who speaks out against fundamentalist Islam. Of course you will not see protests in the streets from the moderate Muslims condemning this act. They too are scared shirtless to say anything against this. I can only imagine what all is considered blasphemy by them. You could probably be killed by them for even asking a question about the Qur'an.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

When are people going to get smart?

Another muslim hate thread? What, it's all made up?

If there was as much atrocity attributed, AND PROVEN, of any other religion, you'd hear and read the same.

"oh the sun is so hot..."
"stop being starist, you bigot... "

meh...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Not ALL stars are that hot! My star is not that hot! Don't compare my star to those other stars. Just because we read the same book, pray in exactly the same ways, wear the same religious clothing, take orders from the same imams, make the same pilgrimage does NOT mean we are the same temperature!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yawn. I didn't say the story was made up, I commented on the title.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
reply to post by badw0lf

Not ALL stars are that hot! My star is not that hot! Don't compare my star to those other stars. Just because we read the same book, pray in exactly the same ways, wear the same religious clothing, take orders from the same imams, make the same pilgrimage does NOT mean we are the same temperature!

you're talking about that cool star.. I think his name is justin bieber

8] oh i need t wash my brain with lye now oO

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Every religion is about peace yet every religion WILL have vigilantes!

Just coz a few people are killers/rapists etc. doesn't make the whole caste/religion a killer or rapist etc.

Killings take place in all parts of the World, are you also going to post each and every wrong doing from there too or does the religion of Islam just interest you?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by badw0lf

Yawn?

I see, it's cool to pro-islam in defense of ANY atrocity it allegedly commits, and is reported in the news.

To do otherwise is twaddle worthy of ignorant accusation.

got it... hail the religion of no wrong.

yawn indeed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Ill tell you what the first time I hear of a Christian killing someone in this day and age, because they bad mouth Jesus, Id love to be the first one to bash him/her...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Just coz a few people are killers/rapists etc. doesn't make the whole caste/religion a killer or rapist etc.

IT'S NOT A FEW..

Every week we hear more and more of the damn same. And every week the same excuses "oh it's a minority." "oh its a peaceful religion."

bullshine.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Holy crap! I just went all over google and could not find one example of one Christian or Jew anywhere killing anyone ever. Whew! That was close.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
... Damn! So if I'm Muslim, that means I SHOULD go out and kill etc. Just coz the Media has pictured the Muslims so!

Thank you Badw0lf for opening my eyes!

WOOHOO!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Holy crap! I just went all over google and could not find one example of one Christian or Jew anywhere killing anyone ever. Whew! That was close.

that is indeed holy crap

oh how things would be...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
... Damn! So if I'm Muslim, that means I SHOULD go out and kill etc. Just coz the Media has pictured the Muslims so!

Thank you Badw0lf for opening my eyes!

WOOHOO!!!

Hey, I don't write rues, but islam sure wants to - glad I helped.

People kill innocent people for the same cause I hold as truth, well I'd sure be making it clear they do not represent me....

Majority of islam? *chirp chirp shut up or I'll kill you*

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by faryjay

Ill tell you what the first time I hear of a Christian killing someone in this day and age, because they bad mouth Jesus, Id love to be the first one to bash him/her...

I hear that, and christians cop it almost every day!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by badw0lf

Yawn?

I see, it's cool to pro-islam in defense of ANY atrocity it allegedly commits, and is reported in the news.

To do otherwise is twaddle worthy of ignorant accusation.

got it... hail the religion of no wrong.

yawn indeed.

What are you on about?

The yawn was to suggest my boredom at even replying to your comment because it is futile. The facetious title suggests that all Muslims are violent, based on the actions of a vigilante group in Pakistan.

What you have done is taken my comment about generalisations, and then used it to make generalisations about my character, my political leanings, and my religious beliefs. Good luck with that attitude in the real world, it's fine on the Internet though.

Just to add I hail to no religion.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Innocent man murdered by peaceful muslims could read, Convicted killer who is innocent of his crimes executed in texas

What is the difference other than lethal injection?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
com on bro seriously ? and you do know that some tribes do things differently right , how do you know if you got the full story or not ? do you know the man that got shot ? what if he deserved it for somthing he did that was not represented in the video ? ..... please Op enough with the propaganda

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join