It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't tell me Geoengineering isn't real...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Everyone is aware that geoengineering goes on, it is no secret. What nobody is aware of, however, is the capacity in which these programs exist.

For 30 or 40 years scientists have been suggesting injecting particles into the atmosphere/stratosphere to scatter sunlight in order to cool down the planet and offset man-made carbon dioxide. DARPA is discussing geoengineering. There have been International Geoengineering summits.

Is it really such a stretch to believe that some of these programs are already in motion?

Is it really such a stretch to believe that governments are spraying aerosols into the sky?

I'm aware of the science behind contrails and how they form. I am not arguing that contrails don't exist.

What I am arguing is that atmospheric aerosols exist and have been in the minds of scientists for 30, 40, perhaps 50 years and is an oft studied field. There is no reason why these programs couldn't be in operation.

That said, I have some pictures I took today of what I believe to be atmospheric aerosols.

I have never before seen these trails in the sky in my town, and I have lived here for upwards of 15 years. What really got me though was the way they spread out and have a tint to them such that a film of oil would have a tint on water.

Anyway, here are the pictures:

From my observations, it started out like this at about lunch time:

1 - 2 hours later:

Showing the oil-like sheen:

Again:

Panoramic view showing a clear line through the clouds:

Again, about 10 minutes later:

Panoramic view showing a white line through the same clouds:

The sky ended up like this:

And this:

I hope that after reading this nobody will have any doubt that aerosol spraying of the atmosphere/stratosphere exists for the purposes of geoengineering.

The capacity/scope of the programs is open for debate, however.

edit on 14/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Geoengineering isn't real

I SAID IT

But seriously nice OP, I skimmed over it and while I am not exactly a firm believer in geoengineering maybe with this new forum I can learn more about it.

Shall be reading the rest of your OP now.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
But those pictures just look like normal clouds

Stratospheric aerosols are not easy to see, the best picture I have is this one, showing volcanic dust clouds from the Sarychev eruption in 2009, at sunset (during the day they are much harder to see, it's usually only around sunrise or sunset you can make them out, and even then only if you know what to look for - they usually look like faint noctilucent clouds, but visible whilst it's still daylight)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b29b42e6967b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 14-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Not for me they don't!

I've lived here for over 15 years and never seen such clouds with such behavior.

Also, some of the clouds did look like noctilucent clouds. However the best way I could describe them in the OP was "an oil-like sheen".

The 3rd picture shows it best however the photos don't do my eyes justice.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Check the US Patent office and you will find it is very real!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

That's irridescence - surprisingly common in higher level natural clouds, if you know where to look (it's best seen when wearing sunglasses)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba8836b01a8c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7abbe647585.jpg[/atsimg]

When I have time over the next few days I'll put together a post on how to identify stratospheric clouds/evidence of stratospheric spraying

Nonetheless, good pictures

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Obviously man made global warming is a hoax. If anyone believes it to be true, and that geo-engineering is actually to combat global warming, then why is it only ever seen and reported in metropolitan areas? why is it never mentioned in rural areas, or maybe the arctic, where ice is melting...?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Geoengineering exists, it is ongoing and is simply a method for those in control who think they know what is best for the rest of us. Are you? one of us? Us, meaning, those of us that have already been exposed to the Fukishima radiation world wide, have i got your attention yet? The obama family goes to south america to avoid the fall out, the gov't of the usa denies that there is a problem, our canadian gov.t denies also because they are in bed with the usa or who ever controls the whole thing.. listen please. on march 17 all of us on the west coast of the american continent were exposed to huge amounts of radiation..this a a given, we know that the powers that be are involved in this world wide event and had a hand in creating it also, I went out windsurfing the other day, most of my body was covered, but my face was exposed, did I get burned? yes, eyelids and face and strange itching when i am trying to sleep..Is this real? I think so, because the french gov't has already put restrictions on leafy vegetables and dairy products...I feel betrayed by my gov.t as you should too
edit on 14-4-2011 by voodmon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Be it irridescence, noctilucent clouds or atmospheric aerosols, it doesn't take away from the fact that geoengineering exists. Nor does it explain the parallel trails seen in my first picture. Nor does it explain the apparently new clouds and cloud behaviour.

Basically, the first day I witnessed these trails, is the first day I witnessed these strange (for this area) clouds.

Considering that I witnessed these trails basically turn into these clouds, I have no doubt what caused them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ztruthseeker
Obviously man made global warming is a hoax. If anyone believes it to be true, and that geo-engineering is actually to combat global warming, then why is it only ever seen and reported in metropolitan areas? why is it never mentioned in rural areas, or maybe the arctic, where ice is melting...?

To be honest, I do agree with the hoax global warming idea however it was the best way I could think of to put my ideas/photos forward.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I also have hundreds of sky pic's over our heads on vancouver island, pm me to get those, I have no doub'ts none what so ever and I walked the Hallowed halls of oxford as did my grandfather who walked the halls of cambridge and he was no fool.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I am skeptical about chemtrails, but these are definitely suspicious photos.

I never assume that the location written in the mini-profile, is actually correct.
Just out of curiosity, and if you don't mind me asking, where are you?

edit on 4/14/11 by BrokenCircles because: mind dummy, not mine...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It is not a conspiracy, it is fact...

Dr. Emory Leon Chaffee from Harvard University started with this in 1924, he used positively charched granes of sand to control the weather. In 1946 Dr. V. Schaeffer of General Electric sprayed silver iodide to create rain, later his [snip] was used in project Cirrus (1947-1952) and Stormfury (1961-1983).

That was just the begining, the chemicals have changed in lithium, aluminium oxide, barium, barium chlorate, barium nitrate, barium perchlorate, barium peroxide etc etc etc.

So they are spaying [snip] all over us for the last 87 years!

I have some good information but it's in dutch... I will translate it and make a new topic with all the info ive got

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/4/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I am skeptical about chemtrails, but these are definitely suspicious photos.

I never assume that the location written in the mini-profile, is actually correct.
Just out of curiosity, and if you don't mind me asking, where are you?

Yep, these photos were taken in Toowoomba, Queensland.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Those pictures are very familiar to me. I can remember many years ago that we had sunny days all day long. The years to come, every sunny day has ended with a thin cloudcover. Maybe they are hiding something or maybe they do this to countereffect global warming. I don't know but I really mis those sunny days when you could sit outside till late in the evening without getting cold.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Well it doesn't appear to be routine commercial air traffic with 180 degree turns like that...
Also they don't look high enough for normal contrails..

Next time try to get a pic of the planes..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ztruthseeker

I imagine that has something to do with the location of airports being located in metropolitan areas. I'm not a believer in chentrails, there is no evidence whatsoever for nefarious chemtrail spraying.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I imagine that has something to do with the location of airports being located in metropolitan areas. I'm not a believer in chentrails, there is no evidence whatsoever for nefarious chemtrail spraying.

I am over 200 KM's from the nearest large commercial airport. I do not live under a flight path and have never before seen these trails or any similar above me. I am 100% certain they are not from normal air traffic.

As hard as it is to prove any aerial aerosol spraying, I saw the proof today with my own eyes... as many people before me have also done.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Well it doesn't appear to be routine commercial air traffic with 180 degree turns like that...
Also they don't look high enough for normal contrails..

Next time try to get a pic of the planes..

I agree totally. I tried to get a pic of whatever was spraying but by the time I saw the trails, I was too late.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Sorry, but you are wrong about one thing right off the bat. Every single cloud you see in the sky are aerosols. Correctly used, an aerosol is anything in the atmosphere that is not in a gaseous state. The field is much studied because there are aerosols are all over the place, and most are not man-made. They are tracked daily here:
www.nrlmry.navy.mil...#

And here is a screenshot of today's map:

See all the yellow? Dust from the largest land-based aerosol producer: deserts.
See all the blue over Central America? Smoke from large scale land clearing by burning off the rain forest.
See all the sulfates? They are the man-made aerosols, most from China which has limited or no emission controls from their industries.
Aerosols are studied because of the effect they produce on the environment, including the atmosphere and weather. They have been studied for years. If you follow the loop for the week, you should see a really big problem.....they spread for hundreds and thousands of miles, sometimes circling the globe.
Intentionally spreading aerosols has been and is being discussed, and is being researched. Perhaps there are some countries who are spreading some unknown chemical in the stratosphere hoping for some effect, but what you are trying to pin down could not be happening without some really obvious way of proving it. Where is this proof? I haven't seen it. I've seen reports of all kinds of bad things found over the US from the air pollution in China. Really nasty stuff, like mercury and viruses. Did TPTB do it? No, China did because they don't have the same standards of clean air the US does.
Thinking the minute amount of chemicals found in the exhaust of a plane at flight altitude is somehow a sign that "chemtrail-geoengineering" is taking place is a really big leap to take, somewhat akin to saying the moon is lit up at night, therefore there must be a lightswitch someone flips.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join