It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams: "Yemen is next"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I really recommend reading this conspiracy, it has some really good points on why Libya (and other countries) are targeted for invasion:

Libya: All About Oil, or All About Banking?

It questions why one of the first things that Libyan rebels set up was a central bank, and outlines Qaddafi's rejection of the global banking cartel for "the good of the people", and tried to separate the Arab and African regions' economies from the Euro and Dollar (which obviously isn't in the international banking cartel's "best interests").

Here's an excerpt:

Another provocative bit of data circulating on the net is a 2007 Democracy Now! interview of US Gen. Wesley Clark (Ret.). In it he says that about ten days after September 11, 2001, he was told by a general that the decision had been made to go to war with Iraq. Clark was surprised and asked why. "I don't know!" was the response. "I guess they don't know what else to do!" Later, the same general said they planned to take out seven countries in five years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.

What do these seven countries have in common? In the context of banking, one that sticks out is that none of them is listed among the 56 member banks of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). That evidently puts them outside the long regulatory arm of the central bankers' central bank in Switzerland.

The most renegade of the lot could be Libya and Iraq, the two that have actually been attacked. Kenneth Schortgen Jr., writing on Examiner.com, noted, "[s]ix months before the US moved into Iraq to take down Saddam Hussein, the oil nation had made the move to accept Euros instead of dollars for oil and this became a threat to the global dominance of the dollar as the reserve currency and its dominion as the petrodollar."

It would be interesting to see if Yemen falls under the category of "pegged for invasion because of non-conformist banking".

It's a long article, but worth the read to understand some possible reasons why the US and NATO forces are showing an interest in the Middle East uprisings.

This is definitely something to keep a close eye on.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I only recently realized the Yemeni government is Democratic. It truly forced me to reconsider the might of Western propaganda.

I also recently found out that Libya had a very high living standard under Qaddafi, one of the best in the whole of Africa.

zzz

I got fooled just like the rest of the sheep.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
People who say we don't have the Money need to wake up and realize "money isn't real"
What's real is the millions if not billions of missiles we have lying around. We have fleets of aircraft just sitting around. We have a stockpile of millions of barrels of oil. All it takes is the kill command.
All the weapons have already been built.
Why do you think we have sooo many weapons stockpiled? They will be used. That's why they created ww1 and ww2. They built up massive armies and had to use them. They're the type of sickos that believe they have to use them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by Misoir

I only recently realized the Yemeni government is Democratic. It truly forced me to reconsider the might of Western propaganda.

I also recently found out that Libya had a very high living standard under Qaddafi, one of the best in the whole of Africa.

zzz

I got fooled just like the rest of the sheep.

The propaganda against Iran is insane. Every day there's a slam piece on Iran. Every single day. I don't believe a single word they say about Iran or Syria. Akhmenidijad(sp) is probably a really nice guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Agree with you on that I listened and listened but I only heard a few points made. Not that I am not grateful to hear what he has to say and think about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I totally agree. As accurate as his info is, whenever I listen to him speak I find myself zoning out as he stresses how important the next few words he's about to say are. I also find it bothersome how he's always dropping adds for his DVDs whenever he starts getting asked questions.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I find it a little difficult to believe that Saudi would be the final destination when the United States just sold how many weapons and helicopters to them?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It really boils down to one thing only. Who controls the money, controls the world. If Yemen is doing the same thing as Libya by baulking using the dollar the money moguls will orchestrate some bogus reason such as a Bin Laden escapade, to make countries borrow money from them to send in their jack booted squads who won't have a clue what they are fighting there for. Double bonuses all round for the money men and no risk, bet they sleep well.

Today though that money is paper money, because its not upheld by anything tangible such as gold reserves anymore. In fact I suspect we can't even legally check the amount of reserves the reserve banks hold.

The money world is a sham today. There is no real role for the Fed, BoE or other country's similar banks, their imposing, ornate facades house printing businesses only, whose parasitic aim is purely to maintain an extortionately profitable service that burdens a country with debt for printing its money. (Why we have treasuries is so we can keep a dog and bark ourselves). Anyone looking for the gold these banks once held would be naive to think anything other than a set of accounts holds up their systems. This created system is pure illusion that tricks us into paying and paying and paying their interest rates but involves them with no risk whatsoever. We are in the ludicrous system of having our bank rate set by an unelected individual working for an institution outside our government's control. Our own governments rubber stamped our forheads with 'exploit us, please do'.

I suspect the real money brokers of the world work and do their border leaping deals through a secret world linking governments and institutions and this is why their faces are invisible to us.

Today our politics are run clearly by unelected money men whose only motivation is power. We actually didn't vote for this system yet our politicians make laws to protect this system from rejection by us which is not acceptable its fraud and conspiracy.

I suspect if we are going to beat it, we must fight 'money with money' I'm not for storming the BOE with my brolly my hip hurts'

I can do something personally and, if done collectively, that is far more damaging to these financial preditor's I can hit them where it really hurts them in their own system. I can withdraw my cash. Their sophisticated system won't hold up against a large unsophisticated lawful rebellion taking out its major component.

Then I can take my LR to the next level they control, I ring Sky etc and say I will pay you in cash to have sky or you can take it out.
I will make little impression on my own, but if not alone and across the world the synergistic effect willl be greater than all the parts acting separately.

By not using the system to pay my bills for a short while, I suspect a huge benefit to society would arise, if enough of us did it I suspect we could have the effect that some of those deserted shops on our high streets could open again and employ people to take my money for the services I use, eg my electricity bills gas bills, water bills. reopen post offices

By simply boycotting the businesses as much as possible we know are controlled by our unelected we do have a chance of changing things and lastlyour ultimate weapon as others have said is,

Expose, name, shame and lets see their actions open to scrutiny because to me they are major criminals and many are guilty of inciting wars and causing mass human misery etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
People in the mid-east unhappy with their totalitarian dictators? Naw, probably a liberal, NWO, TPTB, elitist,CIA Mossad, Muslim brotherhood fill-in-the-blank plot.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yemen will not be next. IF they continue, it will be Sudan
And after Sudan only Iran, N. Korea, and Cuba remain without a central bank. (Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yugoslavia, used to have government owned banks... not anymore
)

I actually spoke to a guy from Iran, and he says everything is OK in their country. He doesn't like the government, but he doesnt want to fight it either, since it isnt too bad.

What a sad world we live in, dont you think?

edit on 14-4-2011 by exponencial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This should be in "Middle East issues" but it's ok here I suppose :p

I came across this Article a moment ago and had to share it.

Abdul-Malek al-Youssefi, an activist and a protest organizer, said the latest protest wave could well be "the last nail in Saleh's coffin."

Yemen is about to get much more interesting/ violent

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We're on a war path for oil. And theirs nothing our corrupt, fat, pasty, old, out of touch government can do about it. Ron Paul for president!!!!!
edit on 17-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Everyone over 50 already knows whats been lost, those who came later have less of an idea....Its up to the old to keep the dream alive in the youth.....

Actually (as we see in the middle east) these movements are fueled by the youth. We can see through the viel much easier than older people because we haven't been in the system as long.

Isn't that logical reasoning?

Believe me I've tried to wake up my mother (57) and it is hard. I've bought her books, sent her youtube videos but it's hard to compete with judge judy and Dr. Laura

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
beta.news.yahoo.com...

looks like he was right, how could he know this??? Is this really being driven by the money changers?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinkin

I find the sudden call for regime changes throughout the countries in this region to be very interesting when you look at who is poised to gain power during the shift. How long has Mubarek been out of Egypt and now the Muslim Brotherhood is gaining a foothold.

The Brotherhood is highly active in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Malaysia, and Bosnia.

Where will they show their head next?? They've got boots digging in in Syria.

To examine the deeper connections of the Muslim Brotherhood would require another thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The best part will be when Obama wins another Nobel Peace prize. hahahahahahahahahahah, seriously though we are terrorists and we don't care. This world deserves whatever comes to it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join