It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Junk DNA = possibility of Ascension?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
After 2012 I believe many people will develop the ability to manipulate energy, like plasma, and float.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

how tho? because of the alignment? or what has lead to you to that conclusion?...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

hey azerus... check out this video... very interesting!!!
it's about how carbon has 6 protons 6 electrons and 6 neutrons....
and how this change will be of 5 neutrons leaving .. making it 616 ... allowing for the carbon in DNA to reorganize...

i'm kind of thinking that the junk DNA is kind of like a zop file or RAR file.. of compressed instructions for re-coding our DNA into something massively more complex..

they also found that arsenic - based DNA exists in some microbes...
and there's always been much talk about silicon-based DNA possibly existing..
lots of talk of our DNA re-coding to be silicon-based...

i also do not think that at 2012 WHAM it all changes... your new-nerves have to have been growing for the past decade or so in order for the change to take effect... it's a long slow sometimes very painful process of change.. which i think a solar flare in 2012 will enact the completion of...

if you haven't felt the change.. then get busy researching the "upward draw" or "white tantra".. in order to bring your kundalini up and to your pineal in order for your endocrine glands to begin your transformation...

-

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
here's another one... that is a narraration of a woman reading info from an ET channelling from 1992...

10 yrs later... in 2001 the things she was talking about started manifesting...
the microscopic photos you see in the video are photos people who are experiencing this process..have taken with their own cameras from samples from their own bodies...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

that was a tite video... the science makes sense.... i hope i can get there.... i've been trying to meditate and have good sessions but as i get deeper into each sitting, the next time i try... i seem to have anxiety about starting... once i start i'm good but for some reason.... i just dont know...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't discount that our DNA can and does mutate or the possibility that it could change significantly in order for us to "ascend".

However, a lot of "junk" DNA serves a structural purpose for DNA and proteins - to bend them into the right shape and to keep certain parts of the DNA suppressed (So certain proteins aren't produced).

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

maybe this solar storm on the front page will rearrange the structure of our DNA... maybe the junk DNA can create another coded helix...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join