It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Not Just Stay Home And Don't Vote?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
^^ THIS is exactly how Obama will get elected again.^^

Nevermind the disinfo about voting. Obama's legions do NOT want voter turnout to be high, or they lose! It's that simple.

Over 75% vote and it still goes the other way, we'll all know something is up. Riots will ensue.

The disinfranchised whites that sided with him his first election, will not this go around. He spit in their faces.

The BEST outcome for him is if the whites don't show up. Plus, dare I say it? ... He's NOT going to get the push of the African-American voters like last time either. Ticked a large majority of them off too and the "magic" of having "the first black pres" has lost it's luster.

I seriously will join riots if he does somehow get elected again.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You may be right in thinking that there's no reason to vote because the outcome has already been decided. If that's the case, then my vote doesn't count and I will have wasted my time and energy going to the polls. No biggie.

But you might be wrong, too. And if you are, you give up your voice by not voting, and instead, hand it over to someone else to make that decision for you.

I look at it this way. If you're right and I vote, I lose nothing. If you're wrong and I vote, I have added my voice.

If you're right, no matter how many people don't vote in protest of whatever nefarious scheme they think is happening, it's not going to make that much difference and no one will care. So, voter turnout is down 1% or 2%. It's not going to matter to TPTB. They don't care if you don't vote. That makes it all that much easier to manipulate the voting.

I totally disagree with not voting.

But you might be wrong, too. And if you are, you give up your voice by not voting, and instead, hand it over to someone else to make that decision for you.

Voting doesnt make any difference, the TPTB have already decided the outcome, besides they even picked obama in 2008.

Overall the election process is for the elites by the elites and what does good make for anyone of us? all the decisions they decide for us, dont serve our needs nor improve our lives and how we live.

And how can i be wrong? every 4 years is the same president different part, but every president since the 60s have been sharing the same agenda.

Not mention how the president gets announced on the same day during the night broadcast in the major news networks without official counting any of the voting bailouts?.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think our elections should last a few weeks so everyone can vote. Or maybe write in your pick on your tax form. Kills two birds with one stone without leaving the house. I also believe my vote doesn't really matter, but I vote anyways because our ability to vote is special, even if it's not counted.

<< 1  2   >>

join