It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think an alien can be summoned the same way as a ghost?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So I have this iphone app called ghost seance that I play around with when I'm bored. It has this recorded voice of a medium that chants and summons spirits just like a real seance. I won't go into the results I have had but let's just say that I believe... My question is, I have heard many people say that aliens exist on the astral plane. Is this not the same plane that ghosts exist on? If this is the case then couldn't you technically summon an alien using the same technology as this seance phone app that I have? Unless aliens can't understand english in which case it wouldn't work. That brings me to my next question, can aliens understand english??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Who knows

I suspect they're the same thing, anyway -- just different faces of the same phenomenon

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You lost me at iphone app.
The way I see it, we use 10% of our brains and 3% of our DNA.... how much do we really know about dimensions and astral plains?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm not really sure either. I suppose it would be different if they don't speak English. A seance in English to an extraterrestrial that doesn't know English could be compared to making a phone call to someone in France who doesn't know English. It just wouldn't work.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Interesting question you pose.
I am sure Aliens ET can decipher our primitive languages from an iPhone app or any other type of connection wave.
I'd give it a go but not alone. Whom knows what results you may encounter.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thewrongpath

I think its different dimensions rather than the astral plane people say aliens come from. Then again theres those that claim that everything in the universe is connected by some kind of matrix so in theory, you could contact aliens and ghosts alike. If you were capable of such a thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I don't know if an iphone app would work with aliens but it sounds interesting for sure, I would love to sit in on that seance. I have wondered if we can use our "thoughts" to contact them? If just doing something like everyday thinking... " Space brothers or sisters contact me please" ... if thoughts have the power to create which everything begins with a creative thought, could we create a connection with them? would it be safe to do so? or would we be "lunch" or something not so good? And if they did contact me what would I ask them? What could they tell me I could understand? oh well just my thoughts I enjoyed your post SnF

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

LOL... there's now an Iphone app for paranormal activities? This is >SNIP< ridiculous.

Why don't you get a Ouija board and do it right?

I've been a student of the left hand path. Yes, ghosts and ET's operate in the same realm. This is called the astral, 4th dimension, etc. It is just beyond our frequency. You must be very deliberate if you want results, sometimes they just find you. It also helps to learn meditation in order to open one's ESP pathways. Yet, this is a long road that can lead to all kinds of energetic manipulation and trickery... not recommended. For fun, sure.
edit on 4/14/2011 by yeahright because: Staff Edit: Censor Circumvention

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Steven Greer says he has some people in a "lucid state" to summon UFOs when making some nighttime demonstrations of communication/contact.

It's interesting to say the least. Speech alone is pretty primitive when compared to what our mind/soul/body is capable of.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Go stand outside and chant Yahweh, lol

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Aliens and ghosts are two different phenomena.

The aliens or ETs that are contacting most people are very causative, sophisticated people who participate in technically advanced societies. They don't need to understand our languages because they use telepathy to communicate.

Ghosts are disincarnate humans. They feel they have been deprived of their bodies unfairly and tend to feel very victimized. They will wander around and act confused or violent. I have heard of a few of them just hanging around long enough to get a message through to a loved one, then heading off to pick up a new body. But that kind is more unusual.

I'm no "expert" but I've followed these subjects and heard a lot of people talk about them.

Some people consider going into a state where one could communicate with ghosts to be dangerous because of the other more causative entities out there who are all too willing to "step in" and say or do something that aligns with their own agenda. I agree with this and would never try to communicate with "ghosts" on purpose. Also, I would always try to communicate with any such entity in a very certain, causative manner and would never agree to be put into a trance in order to "let one through."

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think the phenomenon is similar if not exact. Here is a link to a ritual that summoned spirits:

www.scribd.com...

And here is a link to characteristics of demons according to the followers of the early Christian Church:

hubpages.com...

I see lots of similarities, though others might not.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Aliens cannot be summoned. Atleast, not against their will. I think they couldn't be summoned basically, for the same reasons a human cannot yet be teleported, and/or summoned. I assume the human brain cannot yet be teleported without dying. Same would go for aliens.

Also, that iphone app you mention is probably a brainwashing Illuminati tool...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Personaly I find it most vexing that people continue, despite all sense and logic to the contrary, to put thier "faith" in investigating UFO and alien existance, with psuedo mysticisms and shamanic tom foolery. Let me put this bluntly and as simply as possible. Aliens, UFOs, and ALL matters which pertain to thier existance or otherwise, should be the sole responsibility of SCIENCE to investigate.

Science obtains results which, unlike those obtained by faith based methods, are independantly verifiable, can be peer reveiwed, and are much more inclusive. The results obtained by those who attempt some sort of spiritual communion with an alien presence, are only observed by those participating in the contact attempt and are therefore WORTHLESS, absolutely worthless, to anyone not present at the event. This means, that despite any amazing expirience which may or may not result from such a communion, the event itself has no worth in terms of proving the existance of such beings to the world, which is the only aim in UFOlogy which is worth a damn.

Using scientific means , mankind has discovered exoplanets in thier hundreds, extremophile lifeforms on this planet which made a nonsense of our understanding of the limitations of life in the universe, and are making us increasingly aware of the wonder of the universe we live in. The proofs of these discoveries are available for all to see, to examine and to understand, and require no faith or magic to comprehend. They , in other words, are valuable. Compare this with the results obtained by lesser methods, which have never resulted in anything more than unsubstantiated rumour, psuedo religious cults springing up around apostates and false prophets (Greer, Goodchild, etc) , and the destruction of ANY credibility the UFO investigation feild ever had.

Please, PLEASE do not throw your support behind such methodologies as these. They are a cancer on the bowel of the UFOlogy community, and are part of the reason why serious researchers and scientists cannot justify involving themselves more deeply in the subject. Since it is the scientists and documentarians who hold the keys to unlocking the secrets of the skies, it is in all our interests to limit the rise of charlatanism.
edit on 14-4-2011 by TrueBrit because: grammar issues. Apologies

edit on 14-4-2011 by TrueBrit because: More grammar/spelling issues. I know. I suck MASSIVE balls. Sorry folks

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The quickest and easiest way to summon aliens is by using '___'

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Personaly I find it most vexing that people continue, despite all sense and logic to the contrary, to put thier "faith" in investigating UFO and alien existance, with psuedo mysticisms and shamanic tom foolery. Let me put this bluntly and as simply as possible. Aliens, UFOs, and ALL matters which pertain to thier existance or otherwise, should be the sole responsibility of SCIENCE to investigate.

Science obtains results which, unlike those obtained by faith based methods, are independantly verifiable, can be peer reveiwed, and are much more inclusive. The results obtained by those who attempt some sort of spiritual communion with an alien presence, are only observed by those participating in the contact attempt and are therefore WORTHLESS, absolutely worthless, to anyone not present at the event. This means, that despite any amazing expirience which may or may not result from such a communion, the event itself has no worth in terms of proving the existance of such beings to the world, which is the only aim in UFOlogy which is worth a damn.

Using scientific means , mankind has discovered exoplanets in thier hundreds, extremophile lifeforms on this planet which made a nonsense of our understanding of the limitations of life in the universe, and are making us increasingly aware of the wonder of the universe we live in. The proofs of these discoveries are available for all to see, to examine and to understand, and require no faith or magic to comprehend. They , in other words, are valuable. Compare this with the results obtained by lesser methods, which have never resulted in anything more than unsubstantiated rumour, psuedo religious cults springing up around apostates and false prophets (Greer, Goodchild, etc) , and the destruction of ANY credibility the UFO investigation feild ever had.

Please, PLEASE do not throw your support behind such methodologies as these. They are a cancer on the bowel of the UFOlogy community, and are part of the reason why serious researchers and scientists cannot justify involving themselves more deeply in the subject. Since it is the scientists and documentarians who hold the keys to unlocking the secrets of the skies, it is in all our interests to limit the rise of charlatanism.
edit on 14-4-2011 by TrueBrit because: grammar issues. Apologies

edit on 14-4-2011 by TrueBrit because: More grammar/spelling issues. I know. I suck MASSIVE balls. Sorry folks

I have to disagree. While it is dangerous to dabble in these arts - the most crucial information about entities outside of our realm of reality comes from individuals who did just that. I can't remember even one single shred of info coming from the established scientific community. Until they are funded in this kind of research, it is up to laymen and semi-professionals to uncover these truths.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

Or, put differently, you don't need to call them, you'll be RIGHT there, in alien funky town, if you do '___'.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That's actually not true.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Scissorville

Careful with that, What you may encounter on your adventure isn't always friendly, you can come across so pretty scary trips if you dont know what your doing.. Found that out the hard way .

Anyways I believe in Aliens, but not ghosts, so I don't think a Alien can be summon
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Scissorville

You cannot remember one shred of information from the scientific community which has been important to the cause?? Do you believe then, that the discovery of planets outside our solar system, orbiting stars at a distance which we on Earth would find familiar, and countless others outside OUR understanding of the ideal orbital distance from thier stars means NOTHING? Do you believe that the discovery of beings on our own world that force us to re draw our understanding of the ingredients for life, means NOTHING in terms of the possibility of life in the universe, and intelligent life at that? You count all this as mere fluff?

Those discoveries and others over the last decade amount to more actual evidence for the existance of intelligent life in the universe, than all the chanting and untestable prattle of the cultists by a LONG way! Every exoplanet discovered is another weight on the balance, tipping toward probability supporting our long held belief that there is intelligent life in the universe, and every lifeform we discover that survives what we consider impossible circumstances of living , adds yet another token to the scale in our favour.The discovery of what could be microbial life on meteor rock also tips the balance our way, not just in the eyes of investigators who already suspect that aliens exist, but in the minds of scientists themselves. These weights on our side are far heavier than heresay and rumour, which is all that can be gained by less technologicaly and scientificaly recognised means.

Recognise the boons that science has provided or not, they are there. If we want actual proof of the existance of intelligent life in the universe in our lifetimes, it is not cultism and apostasy which will provide it, but far more logical tools, the ones that have already given us so much. Those who wield these tools, are clamouring for the feild of UFO research to clean up its act and get rid of the shamans so that they can justify risking thier careers and respect on our cause, without being associated with hippies and mediums, and quite rightly too. We must assist them in this, because it is the best way forward to gain the support of all the fields of hard science, and get down to serious research, which quite frankly cannot continue when psuedo religions are springing up like a plauge throughout our field, muddying the already confusing waters of this whole issue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join