It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Received Information While in a meditative state (May be true or not but have a look)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In meditation I only thought of things which would bring me more sensations of peace and love and finally I was in a trance (feeling high) and these things started flowing into my mind:

Mxorbitz (mħor-beets - ħ is pronounced like the Arabic H in Muhammad) is a planet of huge plants and vegetation. The creatures on this planet are extremely larger than Earth. As a comparison, the people on Earth would seem like microscopic little bits. Huge and tall leaves and trees and the planet is very forest-like with cloudy skies and rain.

A blue shiny crystal flows way above the Earth in space amongst the blackness and the shiny stars. It is nice to think of the Earth as a house, and to think of the shiny stars of the black sky that shines around it as next door neighbors.

In the future there will be a new invention which can tear apart things to its atomic level and then transport and put back together in another area. So for example, the machine would break down a building into little atoms and then move the atoms and rearrange into a building at another location. This will save a lot of money.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
In the future there will be a new invention which can tear apart things to its atomic level and then transport and put back together in another area. So for example, the machine would break down a building into little atoms and then move the atoms and rearrange into a building at another location. This will save a lot of money.
So... beam me up, Scotty?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
how many light years is it from our world to that world? What type of civilization is it if any?
edit on 13-4-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Its in the works already, looks like the transporter part of your vision was real at least... Give it 50 or so years I'd say.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Bravo, my friend...

Everything within the universe exists within us humans. Now is the time for memories to start re-emerging. By the Mayan calender this is called the opening of the underworlds, which started in February.

It is essential to know, that NOTHING exists beyond your greater self and awareness.

I especially enjoyed the knowledge and memories you shared of the creatures on that planet, thanks for guiding us to become more self aware.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Arpgme

n the future there will be a new invention which can tear apart things to its atomic level and then transport and put back together in another area. So for example, the machine would break down a building into little atoms and then move the atoms and rearrange into a building at another location. This will save a lot of money.

A dream. As you describe it the older part of your dream is fuzzy and the later part clearer.

I liked your dream, especially the part about the machine, until I thought what if they didn't put the building back together. We need to dream a dream in which no one would do that.

I think I'll work on that.

Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Bravo, my friend...

Everything within the universe exists within us humans. Now is the time for memories to start re-emerging. By the Mayan calender this is called the opening of the underworlds, which started in February.

It is essential to know, that NOTHING exists beyond your greater self and awareness.

This is an extremely conclusive thought. Bold with a touch of reminisce. Though we try, it Is very tough to believe this thought.
But we're in the dream forum so I certainly can imagine. I also imagine a nothing that is not even not.

new topics

top topics

join