It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Civilization, Your Civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ever think about what a Extra-Terrestrial civilization might be like?
I've been thinking about this for a long time, and always wanted to
share some of my ideas on if I were from a Type III civilization,
coming to talk to humans.(Really I am doing this from the perspective
of a human, from a human-like civilization that has surpassed the
humans civilization type here on Earth, basically a human from the
future)

I'll talk about what kind of technology we'd have, what my people would
be like, and really just any question people might have about
civilization at such a high technological level.

Now keep in mind this is just a crazy fantasy of mine, and your going
to hear some pretty outrages things. So, I would like people to ask me
questions and I'll answer them if I haven't already answered them below!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well, here goes. First off, we no longer use oil, coal or any non-renewable resource.Our civilization uses Zero-Point Energy to sustain all energy needs on our multiple planets.
We use our mother star for backup, which never happens. Religion in which killing for any type of god because of worship no longer exists, government no longer exists, as every
individual person has power. Can't really think of anything else right now, so your crazy
questions would be much appreciated, as my imagination has limits...Also, I'd like to
hear your version of your civilization because I'd want to ask some questions as well.
I'll be pretty interested to see what people come up with.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Perhaps this will shed some light on the matter.

edit on 13/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Van.

I like your thoughts so far. I myself belong to the Church of Make It Up as You Go Along. Our basic belief is that the best church for any of us is the one which best describes the way we would like things to be.

I have no suggestions for you to hang onto other than a very good read I found years ago called " Operation Survival Earth" by Stehan Denaerde, in which he describes an alien encounter in which the aliens describe their civilization and spiritual lives to him. True or not, it offers some interesting thoughts.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Two weird replies so far. Not what I was expected but ok.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

This one pretty much sums it up. I'm sure they're even past zero point energy (I think that's the next step for Earth to obtain as it seems to be gaining momentum.

Humans 'test' upon animals with new drugs and the like. 'Uncivilized' man captured Civilized man back in the middle ages and experimented upon him because he looked different. Life is beyond our imagination until we see it with our own eyes. There's infinite options and I'm sure when we obtain the zero-point energy stage, it'll look medival compared to the next advancement. I assure you it will.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Their civilization would be pretty stagnant and I'm not sure I can see them colonizing multiple planets.

Why?

Well, they don't have any government and everyone has power. How could you get a large group of "people" to work toward any single goal? Imagine trying to build the Great Wall of China by yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I believe that some of these other civilizations would be highly advanced; our world and solar system is said to be a young one, with the billions and billions of stars and galaxies out there, it is probable that some planets and civilzzations are billions and billions of years ahead of ours.
They may be more peaceful due to the fact that they have had years and years of war and desturction, finally concluding it is better to live in peace rather than violence. Then again there could be galactic wars going on while I type this.
I also do believe that not only would some places be highly advance, but some places could still be in the prehistoric era, dinosaurs walking the planets still, or whatever creature much like our late dinosaurs.

A very interesting topic none the less.

There is a great number of possibilities, the only real way to know is if they show themselves, for sure this time, and enlighten us on their ways, we could learn a lot from them, and they may be able to learn a lot from us.

S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I feel certain, that a non-Earth society would have incorporated their own physiology with nano technology. Their ships might be half living, half tech. BUT a third element in that equation would be the ability for that stuff to be transdimensional. Star Trek TNG presented an interesting concept with the Borg. The Borg are never alone, because privacy between all their minds no longer exists. BUT this makes them like bees, wasps, and ants colonies. George Orwell stepped up to the most extreme exotic level. I fear.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Never thought of it that way. Like a bee hive. Thats kind of like telepathy, which is something that always has been interesting to me.

top topics

join