It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli's xenophobic racists?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok well with an answer like that I think we can say you have lost the argument and have nothing else to add other than you know best.

Scotland has problems which we are trying to deal with. Sectarianism is the problem here, and almost everyone is looking for ways to fix it. Nobody is being shot, bombed, murdered, controlled, imprisoned, abducted, denied freedom over it. Laws are in place to ensure that everyone is treated equally.

But don't try to derail the thread. It's about Israel and how it treat it's citizens and the citizens of territories it has occupied and controls and no jumped up self appointed 'expert' is going to stop me or anybody else pointing out it's failings.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

The thread is about the fact that Israel is mistreating sudanese illegal immigrants... not Arabs... that's for one, so I am not derailing the thread. I leave that one up to the mods.

Second, I am sorry to hear that Scotland has problems. Hope you work through them. Oh, and I agree, problems shouldn't be solved by violence, as that never helps. BUT, and that's the big but here, I don't remember Israel bombing it's Arab citizens (actually Hizbolla did that in 2006) is there mis-treatment of Arabs? yes, I readily admit that, but that mistreatment might mean that they are looked at sideways and stuff like that... an Arab can walk without fear in Tel-Aviv... or any other Israeli town... how many Israelis can do the same in any Arab city??

Actually, as far as law, Israeli Arabs enjoy the most freedoms that all Arabs in the region, just watch the news dude... I think they speak for themselves... EVEN when the Israeli Arabs basically revolted against Israel in 2000 (after they were instigated to do so by Arafat and his cronies) 13 were killed and ONLY 13 were killed... and that was after 2 weeks of rioting and whole sections of the country being blocked because of them... so, please, before you go an insult the country I live in, come visit, you are hereby invited by me to come see Israel. I'm sure that after a week here, in Tel-Aviv, Jerusalem and other cities in Israel, you will come back to Scotland feeling different - also, I bet our weather is better

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ender_shadow
reply to post by bigyin

I bet our weather is better

You got me

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Amen to that my friend

I'll be waiting for you to show up - sailing is on me

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Oh brother.. How typical of you to ignore the point I'm making just so you could "win an argument"...

Alright then, let's skip the bull#-

Name one law that is racist.

Show me how the state of Israel is a racist apartheid country, in what way does it allow racism?

And do try to tone down your comments, you're coming off as awfully rude. We're trying to have an intelligent debate here, aren't we?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by bigyin

Show me how the state of Israel is a racist apartheid country, in what way does it allow racism?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
any type of extreamism like this is not tolerated with me. i use to hold my tounge bout irael. but the more i hear bout it any self respecting jew who dose not support what that country was founded on should leave and let the rest of the iddiot burn with any other nationalistic nut job who thinks things should be kept "pure"

bottom line you should fight ignorance and racial violence on any level because we all have the same blood. watch the movie gataca. eathen hawk and uma therman(yum) are in it. never gave that movie a chance but my old lady made me watch it the other night and its def a very creepy take on eugenics, "racism" and genetics and all that stuff.

another thing......i was in brooklyn few months back playing a show. me and my old lday were giving him a ride home and he was telling us a story of this big coke bust in BK and it was this ring of orthodox jews. LITTERALY as he is telling us this. we see a orthodox jew doing a coke deal right on the street corner.

keep in mind im not aint jew or iseral. but the way it was estiblished rubs me the wrong way on so many obious levels.

sorry for the rant but i figured id give me 2 #s bout it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

What does any of this have to do with racism?

Why does it have to be racism? Why can't it just be war..

Israeli soldiers aren't any more evil than any other soldier in the world, Israeli generals aren't any more cruel than any other general in the world, the Israeli government does not "sponsor" racism, it wages war against a hostile element.

It is a war, war is bad, any war is, why is this one all about racism, and all the others aren't?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Tell me Eliad, do you star your own posts ?

It's just every one of your posts seems to immediatly get a single star ?

Maybe you have a single fan that follows you around ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

That was me...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

Ah I might have known

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

And another one from me.

Talk about derailing a thread.
I have to wonder again why you people always whine about people who disagree with that get stars?
Do you really think that everyone must support you views no matter what? Maybe in a paralle universe.

And you still havn't answered any of the quations you were given.
Is it because it will completly negate your whole argument?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Funny, but I thought it was OK based on the rules... I agree with Eliad, therefore I starred his post... see nothing wrong with that...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

LOL so funny to watch.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by gravitational

LOL so funny to watch.

You know what, just to show you I'm not such a bad guy despite being a pro Zionist, I gave you a star.

and Boo Longshanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Do you really think these stars mean anything?

This isn't a popularity contest.

Open your mind up and consider other people's opinions.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
None of you get it do you ?

Don't you see how you have together just proved the thread title.

This happens all the time.

The slightest critiscm of zionist policies and all the zionists jump in head first all singing from the same hymn sheet. Almost as if the answers are prepared for them and they all just repeat the mantra no matter what.

And why do they do this ? because they fear or hate anything or anybody who doesn't agree with them.

It's called xenophobia ....... look it up ....... then have a wee think about it .... then look in the mirror.

thanks for that ...... good laugh ....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
LOL Israelis. What can I add more than what we saw on those clips.
Even my Israeli friends say "LOL retards"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't like how people have used this thread to demonize all Israeli's. I simply pointed out that racism in Israel is there, as it is in almost every other state. Please don't use this thread to claim all of Israel is racist and please don't use this thread to claim Israeli's aren't racist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join