It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli's xenophobic racists?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

OK I'll look that woman up later on.

But I want to say that I cannot agree with Israeli apologists, such as yourself, saying things like Palestinians do it so that means we can do it. Or some other Arab country does it so it's ok for Israel.

No it's not.

Israel is supposed to be a modern, well funded, well educated, democratic, western country with properly established systems of justice and freedoms enjoyed by other civilised societies.

To take examples from places which are still living in the dark ages and and say because they do it then it's ok for you to do it is just ridiculous.

This in my opinion is where Israel really lets itself down. There is an old saying, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

The point of the saying is you gain respect through your actions. If you treat people like sh1t then they will treat you the same way.

Israel not only treats Arabs and Muslims like sh1t it also sticks two fingers up to other civilised countries and thereby will never gain the respect of those either.

It is simply a monstrous regime, completely out of control, and if it was a person nobody would shed a tear if somebody put a bullet between it's eyes.

edit on 21-4-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If you elect to do uncivilised things and copy what the terrorists do then you are no better than the terrorists you proclaim to be against.

In my opinion Isreal is by it's actions a terrorist state.

edit on 21-4-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

If you'll see my post, that's not exactly what I'm saying. All I'm saying that I have a right to defend myself against people who have time and again proven that they prefer to attack civilians and not combatants... I am sure you do not condone the intentional targeting of civilians... (as opposed to un-intentional)

My bringing examples of other places was to show that Israel is sometimes held to an impossible standard, I mean, the world is not a nice place, most countries around the world torture and do unspeakable crap, but when Israel does it the world is in an uproar... I mean, why hasn't the world shouted at what the Chinese are doing to the Tibeten people?! are the chinese less advanced then Israel? no... they just have more power... what about the Russians and the Chechen people, or what happend in summer of 2008 (I think) with Georgia (where the Russians attacked...) you don't see the "UN's Human Right Council" convening and attacking that... I just don't want there to be a double standard... if you (i.e. any country in the world) want to attack my actions, fine... but be prepared to hold yourself to the same standard.

I don't agree with your statement one bit, I am sorry. I actually live here, you can't equate what Israel is doing to murdering children in bed (and yes, it was Arabs) or firing a rocket at a schoolbus (again, yes it was them). There is no moral equation I can see between intentional attacks on civilians and un-intentional civilian casualties that stem from agression against Israel...

You call what Israel is doing terror? how can targeting the combatants of an enemy be called terror? do you consider what NATO is doing (badly I must say) in Libya terror? or what the US and UK do in Iraq or Afghanistan terror? attacking combatants (even though they hide behind civilians which is a war crime unto itself) is completely acceptable... remember, Hamas does not recognize the right of Jews or Israelis to live... they want all Jews (myself included) DEAD. So, they are the enemy, and I am allowed to kill an enemy while at war with him... I fail to see how that qualifies as terror...

Israel has a democratically elected government (unlike all of those in the region), and my point about the palestinians owning up to what their elected government does is true for us... in two years there's another elections, and if Israelis don't like where things are going they can replace the government! that's my whole point... you elect a government, and it's your responsibility to own up to what that government does.

Look at this example - Germans elected Hitler, Hitler starts WW II, Germany gets demolished, millions die. Should the Germans now start blowing themselves up in NY or other places because the Americans attacked them?! (The Germans never directly hit the US, only sunk supply ships to the UK as far as I know) no, Germans elected Hitler, Hitler was insane, Hitler nearly destroyed the world, the Germans quietly and shamefully work to erase that from their past... THAT is my point...

oh, and terror? the Dresden bombing by the allies in 1944 I believe took the lives of 250,000 (!) civilians!!! and you call what Israel is doing in Gaza murder? you do know that with our army, it should take us about 15 minutes to make Gaza turn into a parking lot... and we wouldn't need one single ground soldier for that... but Israel will never do such a thing - a terrorist state would have done so a long long time ago... I mean, all those people shouting "genocide" just don't know what genocide really is... yes, there's war, yes there are mistaks on the Israeli side that are terrible, and you always see the Israeli side take responsibility, and learn. Why doesn't the other side do the same?!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think that some of the actions of Allied Forces in ME conflicts are terrorist acts. Not only terrorist but also cowardly. There is nothing brave about sitting at a computer screen and directing a missile onto a target hundreds of miles away. No doubt similar weapons are used by IDF. And you think it would be fairer if the relatively unarmed combatents of the Palestinians should just stand out in an open space and wait for one of your missiles to descend upon them.

Hardly a fair fight I would suggest. How about we arm the Palestinians to the same level as Israelis and see what happens. I doubt very much you would be in favour of a fair fight. So everything is fine as long as you have the last word.

Be interesting to hear what you have to say about it if the tables were turned and you were on the recieving end.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Most wars were not fought on equal ground, wars of the last couple of decades certainly didn't... so, it's unrealistic to expect that (look at Iraq I, Iraq II, Afghanistan, Yoguslavia, Georgia etc etc)

I agree with you that it's more "cowardly", but that's war today, it's becoming less and less a clash of soldiers.

However, there are numerous examples where Israel used ground forces in order to avoid mass damage to population. On example is from 2002 where 13 reserve soldiers were killed in the Jenin refugee camp, whereas the best option (tactically - i.e. what most other armies would have done) would have been to just bomb the # out of the place from the air and with artillery... and there was a lot of criticism on that...

Actually the tables were turned most of the times in this region, the first example is the 1948 war where several Arab armies invaded Israel... 1% of the population was killed (including two of my father's uncles), during the 1948 war Israel didn't have tanks (the arabs did), it didn't really have an air-force (later in the war it got a couple of Primus planes, 4 if I remember correctly), the Arabs did (the bombed Tel-Aviv), Artillery (Israel managed to get a hold of a couple of light guns, nothing compared to the other side)... etc... so, yeah, the tables were turned...

Also, some of the wars started out less than favorably, just look at the 1973 war... the Syrians could have taken the entire Galilee, if it weren't for a tactical mistake on the account of one of their generals (he stopped his forces from crossing a bridge because he couldn't believe the Israelis haven't stopped him yet... which gave the army time to get some people there and stop him...) actually, the Israeli forces were outnumbered almost in every engagement with the arab armies in the past.

And again, this is war... and war is horrible and terrible... and like I wrote some other time, those who have seen it, never want to see it again... I can assure you that if Hamas would stop firing at Israel, Israel would not fire at anyone at Gaza... or as someone once said (I fail to remember the actual person): "If the arabs will lay down their arms there will be no war, if Israel lays down its arms there will be no Israel", which is sad but true.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Every society, every culture in planet earth have racist xenophobic members, so, i don't understand why the fact is so amazing.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

I completely agree with you, but since it's Israel, it's automatically "evil" and "atrocious" and any other hateful, critical word you wish to add...

It's not like illegal immigration isn't a problem all over the world, and the Italians are throwing away people, the US with the Mexican border, the French with them throwing out Gypsies... but somehow, when it's Israel... well... you get my point.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

What the President is doing is clear as a bell. This is the real life application of Alinsky rule no.10 (If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive for you) by a great student of the original radical.

Call the opposition radicals at every opportunity and, with the help of a complicit media, you will change the minds of independent swing voters. Where the comedie noire comes in is the 'pot calling the kettle black'. A guy who was born of Marxist radicals, raised and mentored by radicals, hung around radicals while in college, associated with radicals (like Ayers, Dohrn, Rev Wright, and others), made multitudinous statements that define the word 'radical', and wants to fundamentally change our society in to his radical post-modern Marxist view is now calling those trying to lead the way back to fiscal sanity radical?

There is your belly laughter for the day. Wait till tomorrow and you will undoubtedly be treated to a new one. Kerem Oner blogs at defendourconstitution.blogspot.com...

Hows the propaganda working out for you?

The whole Israeli/Arab conflictor jihad to give it its proper nameis nothing more than an excercise in moral inversion propaganda - pioneered by he nazis - taught to egyptian radicals by the Nazi war criminals that fled to Egypt - then later refined and developed by the KGB who devloped it into a fine art form. Adapted for the US by the likes of Saul Alynski and applied by his star pupils like Hillary and Obama.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

so, yeah, the tables were turned...

and how did that feel ?

"If the arabs will lay down their arms there will be no war, if Israel lays down its arms there will be no Israel", which is sad but true.

and becoming more true everyday thanks to zionist expansion and oppression

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm not being racist but have any of you tried living right next door to these people? Not Afro-Amerians, AFRICANS fresh from Africa!!!

Probably NONE of you!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

If thats not being racist I don't know what is !

Go ahead and educate us what it's like living next door to an African

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

They are as noisy as hell and before you know it you have little Africa living right next door.

And want to know what it's like to live next door to Arab Muslims? Try living next door to them during their high holidays and you have all of Beirut going in and out from sunset to sunrise for a month on end.....you NEVER get any sleep AND if you're lucky you MIGHT wake up and find nothing missing off your property - but thats rare!

The best neighbours I've ever had were middle class Asians and Russians; they always minded their own business.

The Kiwis come in second best and are social butterflies, sometimes noisy, but you can always call in a favour day or night if you have an emergency; like the poms, they'll borrow stuff and never return it. If they are Maori, God help you, your home is added as part of their "bros" directions to and from next door!

The most unfriendly were North Western Europeans; you can live next door to them for 20 years and they never say hello.

The Australians are a pick of the draw; many are friendly while others you just want to put out with last week's garbage.

If you have Israelis next door, don't worry if it sounds like a domestic dispute, it's not because thats how they always sound and they are ALWAYS loud from the time they wake up to when they go to sleep!

edit on 23-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I accept your definition of racism, and the question is- Where do you draw the distinction between actual racism, and simple animosity?

Are we simply going to ignore all the wars, strife, and conflicts? Is the hate of an Israeli for an Arab that much different than that of a south Korean for a north Korean?

Can you really call Israel xenophobic on the Sudanese issue when it's the *only* country in the region that opens its gates for these refugees? How? Why? Because of 100 people taking to the streets due to crimes committed by refugees, poverty, etc?

For heaven's sake.. Just shows you how anything can be spun...

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

State sponsored racism? Please elaborate.

You're exaggerating completely..

In a world where America is all fussy about "Anchor babies", England's prime minister talks about radical Muslims, and France bans Burkahs, you can call basically call any nation racist if you try hard enough, and the fact of the matter is that people are trying hard to present Israel and the Israelis as the South Africa of the 21st century.

It isn't, visit it, see for yourself.

with respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You seem to be getting a little muddled.

Speaking about religion is not racist.

Racism is about race. Muslim is not race. Burkha is not race.

As for anchor babies, I had to look that one up. Seems to be an American thing but by the sound of it would apply to most Israelis.

Racism is where you deem all citizens of a particular race, lets say Arab, as terrorists and punish them all collectively for the actions of a few. Such as Israel does to Arabs in Gaza.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Oh, so you're cool with Muslims not being able to fully dress as their religion requires them?

You're cool with the English prime minister making generalizations against Muslims?

That's all okay, because it isn't a race of people, but rather a religion that mainly belongs to a different race of people.

Or is it okay because it isn't Israel?

Furthermore, as for what you said about America- It seems your definition of the word racist has been reduced to Israeli, i.e anything that's racist, even if it hasn't been preformed by an Israeli, might as well have been preformed by an Israeli, as they're apparently capable of, and will happily preform anything that's racist.

Could this bias, by the way, also be interpreted as racism? Probably.

Lastly consider this- Is it possible that what Israel does to the Arabs of Gaza isn't necessarily born out of racism but rather out of animosity? Put two peoples at war for 80 years, and you would undoubtedly get this kind of animosity.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You've lost me with your babbling .... bottom line is that racism in UK as well as most civilised countries is illegal.

Religion is not race for the umpteenth time. There is a difference.

Israel is about the only supposedly advanced country which allows racism, just as South Africa did under aparthied, which thankfully they have given up.

Israel is an illegal, racist, aparthied state.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Bigyin,

The original post was about the Sudanese, and not Arabs... these Sudanese are a problem, since they are illegal immigrants.

Now, as for your claim on "Apartheid" I really think you need to look up the definition... since, I was to South Africa during the Apartheid regime... Arabs in Israel enjoy basically all of the social freedoms Jews enjoy - I have given you several examples of that, I will repeat them:

1) Arabs can elect and be elected to the Knesset (and there are several completely arab parties, and one or two mixed ones)

2) Arabs can basically hold any job, even those in public service

3) Arabs enjoy social welfare, social security, health insurance

I'm not sure, but maybe we're implementing Apartheid wrong...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Those blinkers your wearing are really getting in the way. Please take them off for a few minutes and try reading what well respected people from all over have to say on the matter instead of relying on the conditioning your zionist controllers are obviously very good at:

Israel and Aparthied: Is it a afair comparison ?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

well, I'm sorry, but my mind control collar got in the way...

look, it doesn't really matter what anyone from outside of Israel says, since they are being informed by the same biased sources... the facts of the matter are as I brought them... do you deny everything I wrote?!

Are there problems between Jews and Arabs in Israel? YES

Is there a problem of treatment of the Arabs in Israel? YES

Is it apartheid?! NO it's the usual problems between monitories in a country...

Also, you should take into account that Jews wanting to live in Arab towns are usually thrown out of there... Oh, and it is ILLEGAL for Jews to own land in any of the neighboring Arab countries, or that doesn't compute into your world view of Israel being the root of all evil?

Look, I wouldn't call any place: "racist, evil and apartheid" before I lived there myself... For example, I don't know much about Scotland, and I would never make any assumptions about it, or it's people before I took the time to live there... so, please, do not make assumptions about my country before you come here and see for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join