It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new "FNG" to ATS..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well.. I'm finally able to create posts now, so I figured I would start my very first one by introducing myself. I just recently got out of the military where I was forced to keep my mouth shut most of the time, mainly about how shabby George Dubya's presidency but I guess it's on to this administrations evil doings. I have actually been an infrequent lurker of ATS right about when it started up. I joined up in Jan of this year, and I like to do a lot of reading to see the thoughts of others that may feel the way I do. I would very much like to know how to make posts of things I see that are screwy, but I have a lot of learning to do on organization and linking my sources. Anyway very excited to be here, and to be heard! Don't owrry though, if I do throw my opinion out there it will be 1. labeled correctly 2. fairly plausable and 3. Informative.. unlike a lot of posts I've been reading lately, just a little disappointed in some of the B.S. that people post, just to post
anyway thanks for reading this! Throw me a little feedback on this and let me know if I did ok on my first try

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Even though you've been here
I'm fairly new too, but i've lurked for a couple of years. Good luck learning how to organize and link

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. To add to this, you did great on your first posts/thread, keep it up!

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ComplexSimplicity

Yea, a little confusing.. but I think I can handle it. I guess I better start getting to work on my investigater skills so that I can get the warm and fuzzy

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

A new "FNG" to ATS

No shame in being a FNG...Just don't be a REMF.

Glad you made out safely...hope your MOS paid off, if not - you still got us.

Cya in the trenches high-speed...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Someone has suffered the rapture of military life as well by using the term "highspeed"
nice.. Yea I got the R and the MF but I'm curious what the E is. I'm sure if I sit here long enough to think about it I can figure it out though lol. I've been going through the tutorials, but I'm having a hard time finding out what the W: and K: is next to how many posts, flags, and stars I've acquired over time. A little help?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Yea I got the R and the MF but I'm curious what the E is.

Rear Echelon Mother [SNIP]...

I knew quite a few that worked in PAC...but hey - I would have stayed back if I could have.

As to the rest - WATS = ? K = Karma the formulas are out there, but I can barely see, so it's on you.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Looks like you're gonna be a good contributer on ATS. First post well done. Welcome, look forward to seeing your threads and posts.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I mostly stay in the prophecy, paranormal forums and otherwise I am a physicist who also does Falun Dafa self-cultivation. As for the military I did service in the anti-aircraft missile defence forces.

Please check out the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below, it is the hidden treasure of this day and age if you ask me.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join