It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

If you can't post facts to prove what you believe, why post at all, Do you forsure know that their are not UFO now all over the earth showing themselves. It is easy to say my theory is invalied, but that is no proof at all that I am wrong. To prove something is wrong you have to show some evidence to prove it. There are a lot of assumptions on here but no one had presented proof it is Ice Crystal, or Dumping Water. There tether video on this same STS-75 mission, shows that whatever these things are about 3 miles across, Now 3 mile ice particiles is even harder to comprehend.

Actually these topics have been discussed at length, powerful evidence for prosaic explanations in these cases has been presented, and when you say "no one had presented proof it is Ice Crystal, or Dumping Water", you're really only guessing, right? Or hoping? ATS is a great resource for the clash of ideas and occasionally for the move towards agreement. I urge you to take advantage of the resources rather than look foolish bragging how you've never seen the resources. Be well, be wiser, and grow as we all hope to do.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

You've got the STS-75 tether mission all wrong.....you are allowing yourself to be influenced by the ignorance of the many UTube posters who show the same videos, from same incident, and just do NOT understand what they are really seeing...so, they label them "UFOs". (Technically correct, in a way.....IF you literally mean "unidentified". BUT, we have good ideas of the sorts of particle debris that accompanies the Shuttle...have posted this already).

This statement is just flat wrong!:

There [sic] tether video on this same STS-75 mission, shows that whatever these things are about 3 miles across...

Where in the heck do you get "3 miles across" from?

Here, this is just one of the videos of STS-75 and the tether. Listen to the soundtrack, starting @1:30:

"Franklin, we see a long line.....couple of star-like things, and a lot of things swimming in the foreground. Can you describe what you're seeing?"

Answer:

"Well the long line is...ahh...is the tether. ...ummm, and uhhh, there's a little bit of debris that, uh...kinda flies with us and uhh....it's illuminated by the Sun, at such low angles, there's a lot of stray light and is getting washed out, uhh quickly, but Claude is trying to do a...a quick, a good job here adjusting the camera."

It couldn't be more clear, from the "horse's mouth".....an Astronaut.

DEBRIS, in the video frame as the camera films. Why do people not realize that stuff passing through the field of view of a camera, and very close to it as it's focused to infinity, will look abnormally large???

It is perspective, and tricks of photography.

Every photographer/videographer realizes this....and can use it to interesting effect, sometimes. Like, "forced perspective"....Here is an example on Earth:

Now....when you see something like that, in a familiar setting and with your life experience....you can KNOW right away (I'm talking a normal person) that there are no tiny humans 9 inches tall that fit into the palm of another person's hand....so you immediately can recognize that as a trick of photography....yes??

In space, there are just no "familiar" landmarks to use as references....and the illusions can throw people off, until they get to understand better.....things in space are very deceiving, at first. AND, using just photos (without personal experience of seeing it first-hand) make it even worse to interpret properly.

edit on 15 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
so... i need to prove the absence of an alien invasion?

or disprove your "proof" of an alien invasion?

Look in the sky. Look all around you. Reach deep into the inner most recesses of your common sense, and tell me that aliens are obviously all around us just waiting, hovering, invisible, ready to "invade"

Seems like a paranoid fantasy. Your "proof" is ridiculous.

I dont have to "prove" anything. It is my educated opinion that the invasion is not here, and there are not thousand of UFOs surrounding our planet.

As soon as I have a good reason to believe what you are surmising, ill jump on the bandwagon. Until then, what reason do i have to believe any of this dribble?

Youtube videos and sensationalist quasi-news stories are no reason to believe anything. I could take your word for it, believe that you have been abducted, and take your frenzied assembly of low-quality youtube videos as proof.

fortunately, I'm smarter than that.
edit on 15-4-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: then... than... whats the difference?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Since this is going to be my last thread, I am going to try and show some creditable evidence.

Japan April 15, 2011
posted 9 hrs ago

Moscow, March 2011

Posted April 15, 2011

April 14, 2011 posted 4/15/11

Mexico March 2011 posted 4/15/11

Recent march & april 2011

April 15, 2011 Not an Invasion???? Massive Appreance? What ever you want to call it.

Fresno CA April 14 2011

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't want to fight with anyone and you have a lot of friends on ATS and have been on here a long time, I read while ago your comments on the thread about Elinin. Nice comments, showing respect even though you didn't agree.

In the earlier part of this thread, I tried to tell everyone that these images on the 1st video was done with a UV= Ultraviolet Camera. Things that appear in it and in the tether video, can not even be seen with the naked eye. That was completely ignored.

Placed in the shadow of the LM for proper thermal conditions and to eliminate direct sunlight. Because of the delayed landing and EVA's, and the fact that the LM landed on a slope, the shadowed area behind the LM was considerably smaller than anticipated and the camera was located closer to the LM than originally planned. Hence, its field of view was somewhat restricted. It was moved even closer for EVA 2 and again for EVA 3 after the sun rose high enough to shine on it, thus eliminating two of the planned targets due to occultation by the LM. Once back in the shadow, there was no residual adverse affect from having been heated.

link please read;

ares.jsc.nasa.gov...

I really believe if I was a man you would not give me such a hard time. I am not posting anymore threads but I am going to keep posting on this one. I made a mistake about the age of the video, and pointed out myself, and apologized for that. I know you are very smart, but you don't have to beat me over the head with it because I made a mistake. I have already had one stroke and am not going to have another because of bullies on ATS, and I don't mean you are a bully, you are not. But you are the only one that is right in your mind, so I have to be totally wrong. I have been called a Bitch, douche bag, crazy, etc, because of this thread, that is why I am not going to stop posting on this thread and I will keep posting on it.

Please read this: Weed please read it. I want you to try and understand where I am coming from.

www.abovetopsecret.com... My post is close to the bottom

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

This is a conspiracy website, If everyone had to give 100% evidence there would only be about 10 people on this site. I did give facts no one read. Everyone that presented their theory different from mine, didn't show any 100% proof or facts. You tell me that everyone on the UFO topic has proof and evidence, none. So I guess that topic should be removed. I got upset because someone started a thread as a personal attack on me and anyone else would have too. I didn't curser them, call them bitch, douche bag. If I was a man I probably would have. I am not going to post anymore threads but I am not going to stop posting on this one. If for no other reason that to get voice my opinion and no one has to read it. I have no one to talk to and didn't come on here to hurt people, and if I did I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
NASA's UltraViolet Camera

This video clip is from NASA Mission STS-80. It shows a multi-dimensional alien spacecraft up close, zoomed in on from the shuttle. The camera that captured this video is color, and the spacecraft is really flashing and changing colors. What I mean by multi-dimensional is that these EBEs are thought to have the ability to transverse between dimensions (parallel universes). As they have been seen and recorded dematerializing, out of view from ordinary cameras and all the way out to Ultra Violet Cameras.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

coolottie you posted the video to show me, go back and look. now if somebody else posted it your side using your account on this forum, how am i suppose to know? maybe thats why it is hard to get your message?

if numerous people are posting things under your account that they think is significant but you do not, then this is going to be even more confusing than it was originally.

it is like having a conversation with somebody who keeps changing their mind. yes that other person has a right to voice their opinion, but by using your account how i am suppose to know if it is their opinion or your opinion?

edit to add: will you be replying or the people who are there with you or the guy down the road? whos response will i get?
edit on 15-4-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Humans can't see in ultraviolet, and you know that. Humans only see 1/10 of reallity as it is. These things are all over the place, like jellfish in the ocean. See now here you go insluting my intelligience again with the dumb photo. UFO craft also come from another Dimension. Which was the main reason for the UV cameras. The UFO crafts can not see what is ahead of them before they pop into our dimension. They have this instrument that give out a signal like dolphins under the ocean do about the samething. [Which it is from Dolphins where the Navy got their sonar. The US Government has a patinet on this technology that the Aliens us. And there is one in the Nose of a major company with thousand of Planes, and they can tell, if anything take off or goes up in the air all the time all over Earth. I spoke to Military Physics Students attending Cambrige in the UK, and it was very well recieved. Some said they understand more about it than the professor, showed them. I am not a dummy maybe a wee bit excentric, wouldn't argue with that. Like all women, emotional and cry. That's just the nature of my species. I am sorry I took anything out on you but that person that put this Thread about me, I felt like everyone on this thread was in on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Someone once said the earth was round, and they were called insane. Most of Einstien's life everyone thought he was crazy and retarded. Now Newton was just totally mad. I am not spouting off about UFOs just because I think it is a great fun subject and a Star Trek fan. I am talking about them from experience. Not many people believe in them because they have never meet one or seen a ufo,[ I have] and I understand that. I am not trying to convence nonbelievers anything. I wanted to talk to people that did know about them, but I guess, if anyone does on ATS they keep it to themself. I don't even understand now why they even have it as a topic, if everyone feels this way about it. I don't go on threads I know or care nothing about. Telling someone they are crazy for their ideas or theories. Most threads all people do is get into big arguements, and OPs just usually get so upset they almost get kicked off. 4 people on that thread kept going on and on about how bad I want that havn't even been on ATS a week.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I did not post this video

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Are you really going to compare yourself to einstein, newton, and the flat earth analogy?

the difference between them and you is that they had reason to believe the things they do. All you have to convince us is your word and some blurry youtube videos of lights in the sky.

Any rational person will take one look at the premise and content of your thread and immediately dismiss it. Not because they are closed minded or blind to the light, but because they dont see any reason to believe you

and if your the only one who can see the evidence, then you have got to wonder...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

ha it makes sense now. i was talking about this video in all my posts.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

....and a Star Trek fan....

Look...I get it. Been there since I was about ten years old. All my life, by now (sigh)...Star Trek

UFOs...yeah, BIG into them, and wanted so, so desperately to "believe"....read everything I came across, in my teens...(WAY before the InterWebz, ya know...).

STILL huge Star Trek aficionado. Not an "expert" perhaps, but could hold my own pretty well...."average" maybe? Yet....I have also learned a lot of science, and know how to differentiate from fantasy and solid science fiction concepts. (Yes...big difference. Although, to those who just "sell" the genres....they miss the point. "Fantasy" is "fantasy". "Science Fiction" is very different....it at least uses some logical extrapolation efforts, and doesn't just make everything happen by "magic").

"Harry Potter" is obviously 'magic'. "Superman" (initially) was a fantasy....but, in the many creative re-boots, a lot of science was thrown in, as a sort of explained "background" attempt. (Making him an "ET", for instance). But, the genre of "Super Hero" is rife with a lot of square pegs/round hole attempts....they ultimately should be classed as "fantasy". No harm in that....

Even "Star Trek", bless Gene Roddenberry's heart, had to stretch 'imagination' and credulity quite a lot....still, many, many basic principles are (somewhat) grounded in very imaginative science....or the guise of it, anyway. We can see, today....that many of the "inventions" from the 1960s were "re-imagined" by other fans, and actually made come to pass!! Sliding doors, "communicators" (cell phones), the Star Trek TV and movie production non-working props called "PADDS"....we NOW call iPods, iPads, Tablet computers, etc. The list is long...again, from people who saw the inventions of a TV show, and the creative workings of day-to-day profit-based production and story telling, and thought of ways to MAKE THEM A REALITY...at least, in some fashion.

Still....it does the investigation into ANY possibility of extra-terrestrial visitations or activity that may currently (or in the past) have occurred to be too willing to fall for the obvious things, just because someone on YouTube SAYS it is so....a strong and solid foundation of science and logic and, yes..."skepticism" should be the starting point......

edit on 15 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

This questioning of my sanity, is the only thing you can say. You just keep posting these derogatory remarks and making personal attacks. Not at all want to make wanting to discuss the subject of this thread.

Why don't you watch this, I can get some of their phone numbers you can call them crazy and delusional will you are throwing stones.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, I am old enough to remember Buck Rogers. My dad was a great fan of that show. And I was a Trekie fan. They were doing promo commericals at the Mall in Lubbock Tx when the Next Generation started and my granddaughter and I, got to say Beam Me Up Scottie, and they made it look like we vanished on the transport deck. That was really cool for her. Now police have these little things attached to their shoulder they just tap to talk to the Office. Back then we never thought anything like that would ever be real. Most people would never believe how many abductees are all over this world. I seldom ever talk about it to anyone. My friends and family know this but they don't want to hear about all the time.

The reason I came on ATS wasn't to talk about it, I was wanting to tell everyone the Birds here in Arkansas died from gas escaping from the ground because of the Well Fracking etc. I guess I should have just stayed on that subject.

One of my favortie subjects is ancient texts and there are a lot of good topics about that on here. And I have made a lot of friends on here. One even said he would marry me so I could move out of the US, but I doubt the government would buy that since he is the same age as my grandson. lol Drop in anytime. I will just post on this thread until I get tired of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
OH, here is another In Coming Fleet....

I Look at all the UFO Videos Looking for Asteroids. This is not an asteroid...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP! AND LOOK AT YOURSELF??

You posted, in one post.....(calling them "INCOMING")....A video from Ukraine, 2011.....and from TUCSON, ARIZONA....in >drumroll< 2006.

Let me repeat....second video was from 2006!

Can you see a problem, here? Just a little bit??

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
First one looks like some kind of lens glare, 2nd ice crystal, 3rd one looks legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join