It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

If I could give you a flag I would, but I cant so a star will have to do!

You have made some very good points in the post above and I agree totally. Coolottie....I like many want to hear your thoughts but putting them in a not-so-jumbled way would be great. I love that you are passionate, and it does not matter an iota to me about what, just that you have passion. Its a good thing!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Thank you, That really means a lot to me. For them to go make a thread about my thread and me calling me a bitch. That just really hurt. I thought it was just kids doing the cyber bullieing, But what are suppose to be grown adults.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have never tried to hurt anyone, the last thread I posted, It got put in Hoax, and I was banned. I tried to stand up to them and be strong, I just don't know what I did for them to hate me. I don't go on someone's thread and try to downgrade, or hoax, I am not the only one they are doing this too. If you are a new member you can expect it too. Be strong. Thank you for being so kind.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I did more than most people do that start a thread, They do not even read it all or go to all the links. Why would someone go post a thread to attack someone elses thread. Yes, I got up set and still am, I probably misspelled everything, and just ran off at the mouth all over the place. I am not use to people being so rude, there were people on this thread, that I know are not even Interested in UFOs so why don't they just go to something that does intrest them. Our World is coming a part and we can't even come together with understanding and caring, at least just being nice. I had someone threaten me on my last thread because of what another Member said. But they said I should have rebuked them and condemn them for what they said. I want to send it to the President like I said I would, People really came up with some sound ideas, But one or two had to raise holy hell at me and I didn't even say it. I don't have a chip on my shoulder, but I do wear my heart on it. Thank you I will see what Mr. White said.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

It is not you, It is this. Someone went and posted a thread attacking this thread, And it was personal and meant to be. Some of the same people on this thread were on that one saying just putting me down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

It wasn't you that upset me, I have never been that far up in space that I remember, I know people from NASA that say they are UFOs especially on the Tether, one 3 miles across. I thougth these looked the same. When you first came on here being a lady, did the men give you a hard time. I keep thinking when they get to know me as many wonderful people on here have, that things will get easier. I was just so hurt about the thread they posted about me and still am. I think we have talked before. Maybe we need a Ladies group on here.
Thanks. And Aliens are a lot more loving than these guys and are already here helping Japan, and other places.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Space Weather tried to give an explination, but it didn't hold water.

Notice the Lights on the ground those are not cars some just go back and forth, And the ground get brighter an brighter.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Mods:: If This is a double thread you can take mine down

Here is another NASA showing the Big Blue Lights are also in Space

edit on 4/13/2011 by coolottie because: Wrong video

This is the most ridiculous "UFO" video, ever. First of all, if it was something being filmed it would have been shaky just like the rocket, not holding still on the "lens".

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

This video was posted 4/11/11 Hidden way in the back of Youtube.
Increditable !!!!

12 videos Just of April 2011
camelotforum.com...

It seems like those things are already there, moving, but are only more and more visible as the Sun comes into. Could it be ice particles?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It doesnt matter what it is.

All that matters is what it isnt: an alien invasion

nice try OP, but lets call a spade a spade for once

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
We still don t know what lives in the vastness of space, or in which places life can develop... The first video reminds me of fish-swarms of some sort... i do beleive that half of the "UFOs" we see, are some creatures living in space and roaming the void, nurturing from spatial particles or such, macrocosmic fauna

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
On UTube. Wow. It must be real then. Believeable as anything on www.worth1000.com

Idiots.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Thank you for the response. I will take a look at the info you presented.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
We still don t know what lives in the vastness of space, or in which places life can develop... The first video reminds me of fish-swarms of some sort... i do beleive that half of the "UFOs" we see, are some creatures living in space and roaming the void, nurturing from spatial particles or such, macrocosmic fauna
ere

Very good, life is every where. even in the worst kind of place there is life, nasa is not telling us every thing,
they want to keep space for them, as long as they can. they are lying.

i even think every thing we know of space is a lie. they say it's cold, dark place, so the closer we get to the sun it gets cold and dark...
I am sure they lie... Maybe space is a good place to live...www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. Coolottie... go girl.... don't let morons get you down...

edit on 15-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

... And the ground get brighter an brighter.

Ummmm....you did realize this was a time-lapse video, correct?

Satellites, and airplanes in the sky. Looks like the camera is on a special mount to correct for the Earth's rotation, and keep the stars in the view stable...for reference. Although, it's off a bit.....

This thread HERE is maybe about the same video? You should read the comments posted........

edit on 15 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
An invasion is a strategy of significant magnitude which involves a sizeable force directing their efforts at a tangible goal.

Even if I presume to take your presentation at face value - these are aliens, this is an invasion force - there is a lack of subsequent actions which the predicated invasion would require.

The years and years of these invasions being seen, and there a no consequences of them.

You saw the 100,000 soldiers advancing - but nothing happened. No hardware found, no trampled crops, no campfires, no garbage, no seizure of control, not a footstep in the muddy earth or a poop on the ground to be found.

That'd be quite the odd "invasion" don't you think?

Invasion by air is followed up immediately by invasion by ground or sea. Invasion by air is insufficient to maintain control. Years and years of "invasion" by air, where nothing is happening, makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Wow, very nice footage from switzerland there !!

It is a timelapse video, the moving lights on the ground are most probably the mobiles they use to prepare the skiing slopes, they always operate at night, have huge lights and move up and down.
It looks so fast because it is a timelapse.

The things in the sky though look very promising.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I did not post that someone else did as a reply to me, not from me. This is not a religious thread, but that person is intitled to say whatever they what.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

If you can't post facts to prove what you believe, why post at all, Do you forsure know that their are not UFO now all over the earth showing themselves. It is easy to say my theory is invalied, but that is no proof at all that I am wrong. To prove something is wrong you have to show some evidence to prove it. There are a lot of assumptions on here but no one had presented proof it is Ice Crystal, or Dumping Water. There tether video on this same STS-75 mission, shows that whatever these things are about 3 miles across, Now 3 mile ice particiles is even harder to comprehend.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

You made a very good point there. They seem to always show on TV or videos the shuttle or SIS in the dark at night, Never any day light shots or videos. Wonder Why? Thank you,, I am just an old softy. But I love the Nay Sayers too.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I knew it was a time lapse, and I didn't say it wasn't. I know you are an intelligent man, but you make a lot of assumptions without any facts at all, but you think everyone is suppose to think you are right without any evidence at all on your part, yet you demand it from everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join