It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

ATS is a privately owned enterprise. When you joined you agreed to the terms set forth by the owners. There is no "free speech" issue. No civil rights involved. As a paralegal you must understand that.

edit on 5/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is Ann Eller, She was Dr. J Allen Hynek's secretary when he opened his research center for UFO studies in Mesa, or Phoenix, AZ. I talked to her everytime I called him until he gave me his home number. I meet her when I went there briefly. She agrees, that the UFOs are showing themselves more and more. They want their presents known. I have had a very hard time on ATS today and I hope this gets posted.

UFOs are coming in Force Now and there are people on ATS trying to shut me up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie They want their presents known.

Awesome, I cannot wait for aliens to bring me presents.

I wonder what I'm gonna get...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You state that there were ' over 600 UFO sightings in the past 3 months' in your post above. Coolottie.....you just need to take a deep breath and slow right down.
So maybe there were over 600 UFO sightings. But that is what they are/were. UFO's. Unidentified Flying Objects.
Now I am not going to ask you to give us any details on these 600 UFO's but one has to assume that the vast ( if not all) majority of them will be totally explainable and innocent of any ET origins.
Just quit using all this breathless diatribe to explain...well...nothing in the end.
I am a believer BTW as I have told you a few times. Just that hopefully I have learnt to slooooow doooown.

ETA: I have just read a post you have made whilst I was writing this. I am sorry you feel you have had a hard time here, I have been blasted a few times also. Just dont take it all to heart.

edit on 11-5-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Let's get one thing clear here. There is no "invasion." An invasion would entail a conquering army hell bent on destroying us, would it not? And further, don't you think that IF ET wished to invade and conquer, he would have done it long ago, before we all became nuclear, and built weapons platforms in orbital space? Et is already here, they have always been here.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

It is not an invasion, they are trying to help humanity. And they are also preventing sadomasochists from venturing out into the cosmos.

As for the instigators who are trolling you, please just ignore them, dont get banned. One of their favorite tactics is to try and piss you off and then accuse you of being short tempered. After this they will then whine and cry to the moderators calling you a troll and the moderators will believe them because you fell for the bait and got mad. Dont play their game, stay righteous and calm. If you feel yourself getting mad, just log out and come back another time. We need as many believers as we can get here, and their cowardly job is to try and discredit us.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
I want you to be right, I really do...but I'm pretty skeptical on these videos. The very first video could be space dust, or particles in water, for example. I'm not excluding the possibility that was an astronaut that actually caught footage of an alien fleet in space, though.

Since it would be an extraordinary discovery to see trees growing outside the spaceship window, I'd hazard a guess you're clueless about who actually took the video.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You refuse to look at the evidence, all you keep doing is spouting off. There is a link a few pages back to a NASA website that discusses the UV camera and the Tether. But then you just refuse to look at any of my evidence. I really don't know why you have such a personal grudge, but you are only showing how little you know in making this personal. You evidently know you can not dispute my evidence so you just chose to ignor it.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by JimOberg

You refuse to look at the evidence, all you keep doing is spouting off. There is a link a few pages back to a NASA website that discusses the UV camera and the Tether. But then you just refuse to look at any of my evidence. I really don't know why you have such a personal grudge, but you are only showing how little you know in making this personal. You evidently know you can not dispute my evidence so you just chose to ignor it.

Coolottie, every time I go to the link you provide for 'evidence' for a claim, I discover it is not only NOT evidence for that claim, it usually provides evidence against the claim -- as I've described in detail on this and other posts.

One of your links says that the UV camera on STS-75 was operated only on the dark side of the Earth. Since the video of the 'tether swarm' was taken during sunlight, I humbly suggest your OWN links disprove your claims.

It really makes me feel creepy to think you want to send personal, private email to me. Please don't try. All exchanges should be here in full transparency so everyone can see what we say to each other.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Let's keep it civil everyone...

This is a good time to remind you all that ATS is first and foremost a conspiracy site and that speculation -- no matter how outrageous -- plays an important role in that.

This great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected. No exceptions.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Annella, you sure knew to jump on this thread. The 600 ufo reports in 3 months were on the CBS news. Now I really feel for people that just get their kicks at humiliating other people. When the Aliens do land all over and you better hope they do with the way things are going down here. What will you do, will you get on board or just make some smart remark.

Mods I am discussing the subject.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Thank you very much for your comments, these posts tonight came right over from the thread they shut down. I guess I shouldn't complain but they have keep my threads going much longer than I thought they would.
Everyone is going to have to face the fact that Aliens are real, and have been coming here for a very long time. And will come in force in the near future. For some it seems very hard to except and they must be very afraid.
Thanks,

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They also have in those rules that people should be treated with respect and everyone should be nice, even if you do not agree. If someone can't prove their point of view without getting ugly and rude, then it just shows their low level of intelligence. Telling someone to prove something and then just flat refusing to look at the proof. Not you but someone else on this page.

Now I have had a lot of things happen to me in my life that I doubt any of you have ever experienced, and ET's are real and many walk around this earth in broad day light. and you would never know. Some are good and some bad. I use to think they should save mankind, but I don't know about that anymore. We care nothing about each other or our planet.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

God Bless You, I just really need your words. And I have meet my great friends on ATS. I just hurts to findout so many people can not achieve anything in their life but trying to hurt others. In my ET contactee experience, I have felt the Oness we all share. The overwhelming love that some of those beings have for us, but we do not even have for each other.

I was asked a question by them a long time ago, "I God saved all the good, and Satan took all the bad to Hell, What if there was a Lady that wanted to save them all." We are all victims of this reality and the pain, joy and sufferning we have gone through. But the life force in us comes from God, and it is perfect. Joseph of Armithea wrote a book that was kept secret even by the founders of this country. In it he said we are all perfect beings, and only sent here to learn the difference from right and wrong.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by annella

Annella, you sure knew to jump on this thread. The 600 ufo reports in 3 months were on the CBS news. Now I really feel for people that just get their kicks at humiliating other people. When the Aliens do land all over and you better hope they do with the way things are going down here. What will you do, will you get on board or just make some smart remark.

Mods I am discussing the subject.

It matters not that the 600 UFO reports came from CBS. It does not change the fact that NONE have been proved to be ET in origin so even mentioning that 600 counts for zilch. If you are serious about what you believe then do some proper research before making statements that are begging to be ripped apart.
And I DO believe that we will see aliens one day, I am already on board, as a lightworker believe it or not!

BTW, the last thing I want to do is humiliate you and get no kicks from you feeling you have been set upon.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Being a lightworker, have you ever meet a light being face to face. I have and they are truly remarkable. They love big trucks and industrial areas which is so funny. They have the love for us and I just wish we all had it for each other. Everyone single person on this earth is so way beyond important to the whole, but they don't feel that. We are a very lonely, and self center group. That is what might be our downfall. If we can't embrace and care for each other, even if we don't agree on everything, but respect and love all life. Peace and Love Annella.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Definition of the Word "Invasion" has been posted on every page of this thread. Read this if you can.
Invasion= entering a place previously occupied. Example "Invasion of tourists" "There was an invasion of seagulls on the beach."

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Straight from Webster:

Invasion:

1: an act of invading; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder

2: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

www.merriam-webster.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join