It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, this I have never seen before and it was just posted today May 2, 2011

*SNIP*

We do not allow ANYTHING from that source to be posted here.

Please read this thread for more information.
edit on May 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Wow...that looks very real...Good find

I suggest, you start-up a new thread to draw some attention one this one.
At face value, this looks like the real deal to me.

Pls, do provide location, time of footage and support sources, if any.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Coolottie...I hate to tell you but the source of the video is ANW......it will be a hoax.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I am an abductee, 64 years old now and started when I was 5 years old. Have gone through the regression hypnosis by a Naval Officer, Psychologist, in 1988. Here is something about a Military, US, UK, Canadian, and Austrailia, experiment I was involved in. I was the Time Traveler on Cyber Space Orbit.

This is because you wont answer one simple question and now ya dodging, so I will ask now, where is your proof for the above statement coolottie

What I cant understand and believe me I am a simple man, Is why are you posting up poo videos ( 99.9 % have been posted before) and poo posts when the comment above tells us you worked for the governments around the world involving time travel and have been an abductee for 64 years but your posting poo,

Seriously where's ya OWN videos and photos even a story for now will suffice, but oh no coolottie has to search kids cgi works on friggn you tube

Sorry as I said I believe but I will not read poo posts anymore and your posts and threads at very least have to be in gray area.if not the Hoax bin

So wheres ya story coolottie please fill us in so we all know where you are coming from

Wal

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

This is my last thread and I will post whatever I want on it. [1] This thread has been derailed and nothing but "personal" attacks at me not the subject. [2] The definition again [about the 10th time] of "invasion" enter into a place unoccupied. EX Invasion of tourist. [3] There have been over 600 ufo reports in the past 3 months the most ever recorded. [4] NASA has an Ultraviolet Camera and that is why all those things show up that would other wise not be seen by Humans [not water, not ice crystals, not debrie]

Now you: You got on here and didn't put any opinion about the subject, just made personal attacks. There are 14 videos on my first post bet you didn't even look at them. I don't have to prove a damn thing to you about what I have personally gone through in my life, my family and friends know. The only reason you got on here is to personally attack me, nothing to do with the thread. A lot of older members are really turning into nothing but cyber bullies trying to run new members off. How did you even find this thread? It has been up over a week. Did someone direct you here? I guess my big mistake on ATS is putting anything about my personal life on here and letting a bunch as holes know my feelings get hurt easy.
You all win I will never post another Thread, and I will post whatever I want to on here and as long as I want to.
All you did is just showed the kind of person you are.

Please stop with utter bullsh^t like this Now this is NASA footage of a first class ufo and add your own poo dribble too make yourself happy,

I vote you go to the Hoax bin, and I do believe and have seen coolottie, but you aren't helping the ufology cause, please go away and have a serious think about it please

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Fair enough coolottie take care , i think you need a rest,

Wal

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Someone caught one of these ring UFOs in night vision , it is all the way at the end of the video, and it goes really really fast.....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I want you to be right, I really do...but I'm pretty skeptical on these videos. The very first video could be space dust, or particles in water, for example. I'm not excluding the possibility that was an astronaut that actually caught footage of an alien fleet in space, though.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

The Key is that in the very first video they were using an Ultraviolet Camera [which these things could only be seen in the Ultraviolet specturm not with the naked eye.] There are quit a few links on here about the Camera they used. It was also used in the famous Tether Video. The UV Camera links are on the last 4-5 pages.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

In addition to the TOP (tether optical phenomena) UV (infrared/full spectrum) camera that was made especially for the STS-75 mission... as NASA expected phenomena in the UV when the tether was creating 'current'...

there was a UV camera used on earlier missions called GLOW. On one of the Martyn Stubbs You Tube (secretnasaman) channel videos, there is a B&W shot of the Earth below, with 5 'plasma' like UFOs moving about. Just as the video is ending...NASA states that the camera used is the GLOW camera, a UV camera that they like to use. The shot was of a dark earth with no lights & the only thing visible was the "glowing" UV coming from the UFOs...so there you have NASA using a special UV camera, watching UV objects & then verbally confirming the picture is from a UV camera called GLOW!

If NASA had not verbally said it was the UV GLOW camera...there was no way anyone would know it was looking at the UV spectrum. It was the 'usual' B&W look otherwise...so I'm with you. UV cameras are used on all NASA missions.

As for the Obergs & the 'bullies' who post...they are part of the territory. On my very first first post ( in another ATS life as secretnasaman! ) I was attacked! I knew nothing...I was untruthful...delusional even! Just because I questioned the NASA videos. When I stated that NASA re used an old tether from an earlier mission that had failed & I wondered aloud, why they switched from a new one made for the STS-75 mission. Oberg posted I was wrong...I then posted a press conference with space reporters asking that same question & Oberg & the other skeptics had to change their narrative.

Yet for 8 years Oberg...who loves to play the Mr. know-it-all...was not aware of this basic mission detail!
Today his new narrative has him knowing this 'fact'...as he explains NASAs reasons for doing this on his propaganda web sight.

They just make it all up as they go along...happily (its their hobby!) attacking all NASA UFO research & evidence...altering their strategies as new videos emerge. I've heard just about every manner of attack on anyone who thinks the NASA videos show more thank 'ice'. Like you have just experienced..so keep posting your views & just accept the fact that honey attracts 'flies'.

Remember that it was their 'kind' who used to pitch that the Earth was flat!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Davian

The Key is that in the very first video they were using an Ultraviolet Camera [which these things could only be seen in the Ultraviolet specturm not with the naked eye.] There are quit a few links on here about the Camera they used. It was also used in the famous Tether Video. The UV Camera links are on the last 4-5 pages.

Coolottie is still fantasizing here. The links she cites don't prove what she thinks they prove -- just the opposite, in fact. The 'tether swarm video' was taken with a normal visible light payload bay camera.

Stuff seen in UV is not invisible to visible light, anyway, as a rule -- this is something else she has imagined MUST be true so is 'as good as true'.

Astronomical targets observed by UV telescopes in space also emit some visible light -- the UV is studied in space because it, unlike visible light, doesn't penetrate the atmosphere to reach groundside observatories. But when all your cameras are in space and there's no atmosphere for ANY kind of light to get extinct in, both wavelengths should register.

Some stuff is brighter in UV wavelengths, like plasma, so that's why that camera was on board. But the link she cited was explicit in saying it was only operated on the night side of Earth to prevent optical damage from the sunlight. The tether swarm videos were taken in daylight. So info on her own link debunks her fantasy that the images were taken by the UV camera.

She really likes to pretend she knows a lot more about this stuff then she really does -- or even that her claimed links back up. Be cautious. Double check, is all.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

They had both cameras going. There is a video with UV and one without. Now you have not given any kind of evidence to prove anything you say. All you are doing is making more personal attacks. and if you are going keep this up making wise cracks about me personally. I would rather you didn't post on my threads. I had respect for you and your work for many years and read many of your articiles. But that doesn't make you a nice person.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by JimOberg

They had both cameras going. There is a video with UV and one without. Now you have not given any kind of evidence to prove anything you say. All you are doing is making more personal attacks. and if you are going keep this up making wise cracks about me personally. I would rather you didn't post on my threads. I had respect for you and your work for many years and read many of your articiles. But that doesn't make you a nice person.

And what is the evidence they had both cameras going during the swarm video? Your sincere belief is not sufficient proof, at least for those who don't know you personally. You are the one making claims -- you must provide the evidence you are correct.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller

In addition to the TOP (tether optical phenomena) UV (infrared/full spectrum) camera that was made especially for the STS-75 mission... as NASA expected phenomena in the UV when the tether was creating 'current'...

there was a UV camera used on earlier missions called GLOW. On one of the Martyn Stubbs You Tube (secretnasaman) channel videos, there is a B&W shot of the Earth below, with 5 'plasma' like UFOs moving about. Just as the video is ending...NASA states that the camera used is the GLOW camera, a UV camera that they like to use. The shot was of a dark earth with no lights & the only thing visible was the "glowing" UV coming from the UFOs...so there you have NASA using a special UV camera, watching UV objects & then verbally confirming the picture is from a UV camera called GLOW!

Can we see that video and listen to it, or is your memory of it supposed to be sufficient?

Since apparently YOU are Martyn Stubbs, I think it inadequate that your post under a different name should be considered 'corroboration' of HIS claims.

On my very first first post ( in another ATS life as secretnasaman! )

But then I'm a bully.

Remember that it was their 'kind' who used to pitch that the Earth was flat!

In practice I find this typically is the last ad hominen desperate resort of the crank.

As true historians know, those on Isabella's court who opposed Columbus' idea to sail west to Asia, were the ones with good science on their side. He was wrong about the Earth, but had dumb luck on his side.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Wow...that looks very real...Good find

I suggest, you start-up a new thread to draw some attention one this one.
At face value, this looks like the real deal to me.

Pls, do provide location, time of footage and support sources, if any.

Peace

No. Do not. It will be removed. See my edit to the post.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

STOP discussing other members. It is off topic and will be removed. Stay on topic!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
For future reference, just ignore the skeptics and disinformatioinists. They never have anything useful to contribute to UFO threads, and they will always be there.

They demand physical evidence for ufo's because they know that there isn't any. That is their only pathetic excuse for an argument..

Thank you for the UFO vids, I have never seen the first vid. The vid is from the tether incident? Cool, but i just wonder what they are doing up there? They need to come down and set things straight on earth with all of these cowardly B.S.ers.

Then again, if they have a plan, then my puny human brain probably could not fathom it, so im just gonna sit and wait, live my life righteously, and know that there is a time and place for eveything.

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Oh, but it is ok for them to do it to me. Call me bitch call me, crazy, do nothing to prove their point, just say I am wrong. You say nothing when they do this. And you seemed to post this before I even stopped writing my post. So I not only have Members ganging up on me I have the Mods too. I am not doing anything that they have not done to me. I have been told by people in the government that CIA runs this site. I do not know if that is true, but I just go an email from the Military University telling me thank you for registering, If the government is going to pay for my courses, I will never post on ATS again. I love my country, have risked my life for it, but the Bush Admin. tried to destory my life.

This is a valid thread, jimoberg, got my other thread closed today, and why does he have so much power even over the rules of this site. There were 21 posts today on my other thread he got closed.

There were over 600 ufo sightings is the past 3 months. This site is valid so was the other. Jimoberg claims to be the same as the Jim Oberg that wrote all these books, Worked for NASA for many years. Wrote for Omni Magazine. Anyone with that kind of knowledge would not have to stoop to calling someone crazy. I just emailed this James Oberg to see if they are the same person.

If this site really does have anything to do with the CIA or the NSA then see if the government will pay for the courses and I will never post on ATS again. The government said they would pay for the courses, after I decoded over 200 emails and terrorist websites. Simple, just send me a scholarship.

But if this jimoberg has so much pull on ATS that he can cause the ATS Mods to harass me on everyone of my threads then there is a problem. The thread you shut down had over 20 posts just today. I don't care how long he has been on ATS he should have no more rights than me.

There is a UFO Invasion, they are coming out more in the open, and I do have people to back me up on this.
So if you are going to back jimoberg on this site and just keep shutting my threads down on his say so alone, then there really needs to be some proof on his part that I am crazy, a bitch, delusional, etc.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join