It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Yes, I never thought about that it came out the sametime as the movie. I did remember the movie, Universal Soldier came out in 1991. The same time I was in the UK, James Casbolt also mention that movie on one of his videos. There is a thread on here that about him being a hoaxer but I had the documents to prove he wasn't lying. Here is that thread on the page I posted all of the documents.

No one else has even posted on that thread in 3 days now.
At the Bottom of this page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

This is a news talking about the strangest ufo in 2011, One is a NASA video and the Asronaut or saying they have "never seen an Object like this before"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
the first video looked like a massive space battle, i could see little red and green tiny stars/bullets maybe?
:/

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
SETI is joining in Disclosure !!! That is why they are shutting down, they can talk to them face to face.

Top secret UFO cases The S.E.T.I. project

These were just uploaded to Youtube a few hours ago. No I don't know how old this is.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All three videos look fake

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Now if this was happening over your house you would call it an 'invaison'.
This kind of sighting is happening all over the world right now. A sighting just like this one was in North Carolina, last month.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Now this is NASA footage of a first class ufo and it even freaks the SIS guys out because at first it is coming right at them, now NASA is not even trying to hide their UFO footage anymore.

Weed Whacker look at this one. And that is not even UV camera.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Now this is NASA footage of a first class ufo and it even freaks the SIS guys out because at first it is coming right at them, now NASA is not even trying to hide their UFO footage anymore.

Your right it is a unidentified flying object, but if you were for one minute thinking this to be alien, god help those aliens because they cant fly for sh&t

Wal

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
As far as the first video, I guess nobody believes in space dust/debris anymore.

The second video is a CGI fake. Very easy to spot. Also, if it were real, it would've been spread all around the world to every news agency.

This thread is disinformation at its finest.

You're right, your reply is thread disinformation at its finest.

First, I doubt that you've been in space and have first-hand experience with seeing space dust/debris and your experience may be only from seeing videos.

Second, what we see in the first video is seemingly still objects with some drifting in various directions and some fast-moving objects but not fast enough to say they're meteoroids since in other videos meteoroids are seen really hauling. Ejected space debris should be seen moving away in various directions and not massed. Videos of space debris show individual movement.

Third, you see the shuttle's camera zoom in to the bay from afar meaning that the objects were not near the shuttle.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

For sure they sound a little panicked...there is a large object ROTATING ( like out of control) close to where there is an astronaut doing some work outside. Id be freaking a little also.
Space debris for sure.

ETA: Or something they have dropped/lost. Most definitely not alien! It is not being controlled...take another look Coolottie.

edit on 1-5-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Now this is NASA footage of a first class ufo and it even freaks the SIS guys out because at first it is coming right at them,

NO NO NO,, it does not come straight at them THATS YOUR THOUGHTS , the guy said it is flying away what is it, we cant see it, well turn 180 and have a look, we need to know what it is.

Please stop with utter bullsh^t like this Now this is NASA footage of a first class ufo and add your own poo dribble too make yourself happy,

I vote you go to the Hoax bin, and I do believe and have seen coolottie, but you aren't helping the ufology cause, please go away and have a serious think about it please

Wal

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I just love how people jump on here and comment without reading any of the thread. The images in the first video were taken with an Ultraviolet Camera, what you see in the video, can not even be seen with the naked eye. This first video is from the same STS- 75 mission, Without the use of the Ultraviolet Camera [UV]
The second video is with the Ultraviolet Camera. You can tell when it is the UV camera because it will have a dark blue hue to it. There have been over 600 UFO sightings in the past 3 months, the most ever recorded. I would appreciate you reading the thread before commenting.

Without UV

With a UV Camera.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

No one has posted on this thread for 4 days and now all of suddened everyone is jumping on here all with the same BS and have NOT even read the thread. If there was that much debrie their they could not even go up at all. Just one screw could totally destroy the shuttle or SIS, because debries are moving about 30,000 miles per hour. And look at the UV Ultraviolet Camera evidence just above. Please read the thread before making off hand comments. I have proven in this thread that it is not ice particiles, water, or debries. These object can NOT be seen with the Naked Eye. They appear transparent but are not, they are solid objects. All you are doing is showing how much you do not know about the subject. If all of that was just debrie the shuttle would not even be there. If you are listening to someone else, just wanting you to discredit this thread, is probably someone that just can't except they are wrong. Read the links about the UV camera.

CAPE CANAVERAL - Tiny rocks, paint flecks and other fragments of junk whizzing around the Earth pose the greatest threat to the shuttles and the astronauts on board, according to the preliminary results of a new NASA risk study.

The internal risk assessment, still under review by the agency's experts, says space debris hitting different parts of the orbiter accounts for 11 of the 20 problems most likely to cause the loss of another shuttle and crew. Overall, space debris accounts for half of the catastrophic risk on any flight.

link www.space.com...

Last week, a breakaway piece of a Russian satellite came close enough to the ISS for NASA engineers March 17 to consider moving the space station and recalibrating Discovery's track to the ISS. The previous week, a piece of a Russian spacecraft motor came close enough to the ISS that the three-man crew was forced to evacuate to the Soyuz TMA-13 capsule, which is attached to the space station to transport astronauts back in an emergency.

All sizes of orbital debris, even down to less than a millimeter, can have a devastating effect on anything they hit because of their high relative impact velocities," the Secure World Foundation explains on its site. "While overall levels of space debris are somewhat manageable at this time, we face a looming problem with escalating amounts of debris in the most heavily used orbits. This scenario will sharply increase the probability of damaging collisions between space debris and operational spacecraft."

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

All, this about me hurting the UFO topic on ATS, is totaly BS on your part. I have had direct contact with the UFOs and ETs all of my life. I would bet you have never even seen one. Here is a thread I post on also.
I am an abductee, 64 years old now and started when I was 5 years old. Have gone through the regression hypnosis by a Naval Officer, Psychologist, in 1988. Here is something about a Military, US, UK, Canadian, and Austrailia, experiment I was involved in. I was the Time Traveler on Cyber Space Orbit.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

We are having bad weather and I had to shut down my computer, here is the rest of Cyber Space Orbit.
Also, You don't even know what the UFO cause is. I would be interested to know just what you think the cause is about.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

[so when one of your friends fail to prove their point, you all just jump in and try to discredit the OP] Considering you have never posted but 2 UFO threads in a years shows a lack of interest in the subject.

If no one has any legit input on the subject and has not read the thread, then I will not reply.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I just love how people jump on here and comment without reading any of the thread. The images in the first video were taken with an Ultraviolet Camera, what you see in the video, can not even be seen with the naked eye. This first video is from the same STS- 75 mission, Without the use of the Ultraviolet Camera [UV]
The second video is with the Ultraviolet Camera. You can tell when it is the UV camera because it will have a dark blue hue to it. There have been over 600 UFO sightings in the past 3 months, the most ever recorded. I would appreciate you reading the thread before commenting.

Without UV

With a UV Camera.

You do not explain how you disagree with my comments. Let me make myself clear. I don't know what those objects are, whether the still ones en masse or the hauling ones. But I do not accept debris, ice particles, or any of the usual NASA common-sense-violating explanations. I'm not claiming they are UFOs but in reality they are since they are unidentified flying objects. Not identified to my satisfaction.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Shrike I am chewing my shoe right now, I meant to reply to someone else. Sorry, I really need to pay more attention to what I am doing. I have been watching the weather and on ATS at the sametime. By the end of the week Arkansas will probably be underwater. Sorry, my bad.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

No one has posted on this thread for 4 days and now all of suddened everyone is jumping on here all with the same BS and have NOT even read the thread

Pardon I have read the thread coolottie and been following watching the videos, don't get ya knickers in a knot
I was replying to that video that you posted claiming and I will quote you here

So before we go on do you really believe this to be an ALIEN craft or a ufo, please i need to understand where you are coming from

All, this about me hurting the UFO topic on ATS, is totaly BS on your part. I have had direct contact with the UFOs and ETs all of my life. I would bet you have never even seen one. Here is a thread I post on also. I am an abductee, 64 years old now and started when I was 5 years old. Have gone through the regression hypnosis by a Naval Officer, Psychologist, in 1988. Here is something about a Military, US, UK, Canadian, and Austrailia, experiment I was involved in. I was the Time Traveler on Cyber Space Orbit

See its comments like this that I could say where's your proof coolottie, but I wont, if you wish to give us evidence that this is true what you have been doing, well thanks for sharing and I appreciate it and I /we are seriously looking forward too hearing your story, but if you don't well don't post it up, because I don't want to know, it will make me judge you and I don't know YOUR full story, you understanding what you are reading here
example are you a nut, or do you really have the knowledge, its a 50 50 question to myself, I reckon you are a nut, crazy as a coconut, take a lie on the couch, See I wish not to do that, because I am always prepared to listen and read what others have to say then make my judgment from there, so don't post up things that make someone judge you unless you can prove it

[so when one of your friends fail to prove their point, you all just jump in and try to discredit the OP] Considering you have never posted but 2 UFO threads in a years shows a lack of interest in the subject.

Why havent i posted more threads on the UFO topic, because unlike many i do use the research option on ATS and there are many threads discussing it already, some are ongoing, some are full of poo, I will comment on the ones that dont have a reasonable explaination for it, and there are some gold threads, This has got nothing to do with how many threads i have posted, at least the ones i have are worthy and i love the topic, and yes i have seen, why do you think i am on here

Anyway i wish for an answer too the question, is it a Alien craft or a ufo in the video i responed too,

Wal

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Shrike I am chewing my shoe right now, I meant to reply to someone else. Sorry, I really need to pay more attention to what I am doing. I have been watching the weather and on ATS at the sametime. By the end of the week Arkansas will probably be underwater. Sorry, my bad.

I understand and no need to worry. I do hope that Mother Nature reconsiders and doesn't poop on you, an ATS member!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join