It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have proof of a natural ocurring "vortex" type phenomenom. I need your help to proof. Possibly a

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I actually don't know much about the military, only served for 11 months, got discharged for disciplinary problems. Let's just say that all the conspiracies that i saw on a daily basis made me sick, therefore i rebelled. Thanks, I hope someone here can help me because This could be a holy grail for paranormal research.
edit on 13-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Meh

NM

edit on 13/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Well if this:

It was something I witnessed while stationed there 2 years ago, It is in fact located in a room in the barracks which i know the exact location of. It was a very strange phenomenom. I personally thought it was some sort of poltergeist or portal to other dimensions. The reason I wasnt able to get proof of this was because I didn't know how to. Its something that can only be seen in the darkness, like a transparent floating plasma. At the time I was doing training so I wasnt ale to get the tools necessary to investigate this. I will post more info as I can remember details.

had been in the OP in the first place it would have helped clear up the point of the thread somewhat. Instead we just had someone asking for someone in a very specific place, and it has something to do with a vortex. Until the OP showed up an hour later, when at least a little more info was given. (some OPs never even come back)

This happens way too often on ATS, and I think some people just get frustrated and tired of it. Sorry if I contributed to spoiling the fun, however.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
odd double post
edit on 13-4-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Is it safe or actually legal to ask someone to snoop around a military base and report their findings to the world?
Just wondering. you think the gov. might be interested in some way?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Thanks mate, advice taken.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spikester

This is ATS, seriously, I could care less, I like truths to be told and seen.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Thank you, I understand. I'm just a paranoid Pete not a negative Nancy.. He He.
See you around...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spikester

lol good one my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join