Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I have proof of a natural ocurring "vortex" type phenomenom. I need your help to proof. Possibly a

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...If you are currently stationed in FT LEE Virgina. to be more specifically, currently doing AIT training in the 162 Quartermasters battalion, Victor company barracks , then I will tell you were you can see this for yourself and help me reveal to the public
edit on 13-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

It was something I witnessed while stationed there 2 years ago, It is in fact located in a room in the barracks which i know the exact location of. It was a very strange phenomenom. I personally thought it was some sort of poltergeist or portal to other dimensions. The reason I wasnt able to get proof of this was because I didn't know how to. Its something that can only be seen in the darkness, like a transparent floating plasma. At the time I was doing training so I wasnt able to get the tools necessary to investigate this. I will post more info as I can remember details

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

I'm thinking something is wrong with our magnetic field.
I'm no scientist though.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thats a very narrow group of people. Any more infoyou could give? Maybe some pics? Also I don't see why you need other peoples proof if you have some?

link   

why cant you film it then upload it to you tube?

link   
I'm from the 8th Armoured. How can I be of service?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Jepic because: Top Secret

EDIT NOTICE: Don't give me a star. I lied.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Jepic because: add information.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Can you elaborate more on exactly what this vortex is?

What does it do?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

it wouldn't surprise me if our government or military were messing and manipulating with earths natural forces...possibly creating anomalies like we're seeing...too many things about things happening lately seem a bit sinister so it wouldn't surprise me

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If you have proof why do you need help to get proof??

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This seems like a very bad post. If i could take stars/flags i would for this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Looks like he found his man! So, go get the proof!

Originally posted by Jepic
I'm from the 8th Armoured. How can I be of service?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Jepic because: Top Secret

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm looking for one of two people at 90º 00' S latitude and 0º 00' E longitude to show them something cool. Can anyone help?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Cool, they're messin with that L.S.D. stuff again!
Just kiddin, Please give a little more insite?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This should be moved to the hoax bin

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You've got your man(Jepic)..

Come back with a new thread when you actually have something to present.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Guys this is not a hoax. It was something I witnessed while stationed there 2 years ago, It is in fact located in a room in the barracks which i know the exact location of. It was a very strange phenomenom. I personally thought it was some sort of poltergeist or portal to other dimensions. The reason I wasnt able to get proof of this was because I didn't know how to. Its something that can only be seen in the darkness, like a transparent floating plasma. At the time I was doing training so I wasnt ale to get the tools necessary to investigate this. I will post more info as I can remember details.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
stop being such negative nancy's...this site should be used for this type of thing so stop tryin to put him down for using the site for a good reason...hopefully he comes back with something good

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I need help to get proof because I no longer am active duty therefore I dont have access to this base, more specifically those barracks. If anyone who has access to these barracks follows my instructions you would see that I am not lying.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

My friend if you had acces to ft lee right now, I think me and you would make the news tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just like I thought everyone is afraid of the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm not. I lied. And I would expect a person like you to know that the 8th Armoured is inactive since WW2.
Yet somehow I believe your story. But I doubt you'll find your man on ATS. Yet I wish you luck and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. By the way, sorry to disappoint you.

P.S.: I wouldn't have taken your offer anyway. It's too much of a risk. Not worth.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join