It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Anytime, anywhere indoors, sometime in the future. . .

As you idly sit you begin to get a headache, then the blurry eyes and scratchy throat. You rise unsteadily from your seat. You can't make sense of what is happening. You usually don't have allergies like this in air-conditioned places. You look over at your friends. They seem fine. They will think you are flaking out. Nose plugged up now, a sudden stab of pain in your belly. Another look toward your friends. F!@# it. Your outta here. You head for the hall. Legs feel like rubber, a vise tightens under your chest and you shove your way through the bathroom door. Ten stalls, one open. You bolt for it, vomit into the bowl, and lean back, an agonizing convulsion knotting your gut. A hot needle of pain, then an uncontrollable spasm as your bowels and bladder empty, soaking your clothes. S!@#, what is wrong?!? Gotta get home. You try to stand, but your legs crumple. Your lungs gasp for air as your throat squeezes shut. You hear people crying for help from everywhere. Your drowning in your own mucus. A burning scum blinds your eyes, your heart redlines into cardiac arrest, and then, like a switch, you experience brain death.
Later it was found that a sarin gas attack was carried out in your general location. Two terrorists armed with balloons filled with liquid sarin popped them close to your location before fleeing the area.

I am not fear mongering, just sharing something given to me a while back. This situation terrifies me even today as I read it again. None of us know how or when something like this will happen and if it does, unless you carry pralidoxime or antropine, you will probably not make it.
So why be worried about the future?
If you are not a prophet, then there is no way to know what will happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You don't need to be a prophet to look for signs.

In a situation like that though, there isn't too much you can do.
edit on 13/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

sick ... your dreams are sick........

whats wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What's the correct answer? Please. I'm dying to know? What could I do if someone who believes that the highest calling they can have in they're worthless existence is to kill a bunch of people to appease they're demon god? Gee, what could I do?, I really don't know. I guess I could die. Of course it would be better if the victims were all US Citizens right, since they deserve to die the most right?

edit on 13-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

edit on 13-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spellig and additional point

Wasn't the last big Sarin attack in Japan? I guess they haven't been punished enough lately ! Maybe this post will bring back some "fond" memories for the Japanese folks that were in the subway that day. Of course since they're country is in chaos right now, they probably aren't trolling ATS much right now.

edit on 13-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

sick ... your dreams are sick........

whats wrong with you?

Really?

The situation spoken about is absolutely realistic, and if you don't think there are scenario plans in place for such an event, you're sadly mistaken.

Besides, the OP stated that this was something he was told about previously. Not a dream.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

rofl I think people are completely missing the point here. Talk about reactionary lol

Personally, I think it's a question that people SHOULD ponder. Take the events of 9/11 as an example. One moment all is fine, the next moment is a disaster and everything changes.

If you were in that situation what could you do about it?

I think the important thing is to be aware of all possibilities at all times, so that you can try to avoid getting into a situation to begin with.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I'd want to do exactly what should be done. Identify the people that realeased the Sarin and throw them in a woodchipper while they're families watched

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree, don't get in the situation. For me, because of health, cold, flu and infections are bad, real bad - I had Anthrax once and let me tell you the cure is almost as bad as the infection. It shot my immune system.

At any rate, I go to work and come home. Our home is away from others. I have three stores I go to for shopping. Unless someone is targeting me, I feel pretty safe. Well, as safe as I can. Oh yeah, I vote too. And hang out with cops sometimes but in controlled situations in our home.
edit on 13-4-2011 by billxam because: Spilling corruption

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
First thing I would try to do above all is head for the fire box alarm and press it. Then either head for the ground exit or to the roof depending which is nearer.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

what he said..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I would beg the government to strip away more of our rights, do full scans and body cavity searches of everyone entering any building, wiretap evey phone in america, do "random" house searches. Demand that every person be chiped at birth, increase sentences for any crime to life in prison, etc............then we will be safe because............

They cant hate us for our freedoms if we dont have any left

Worrying about crap like this is like worrying about getting hit by lightening........except the chances are greater you will be hit by lightening

top topics

join