It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on the Adam Carolla Show 4/13/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but Jesse Ventura sits down on Adam Carolla's podcast. (4/13/11)

"Adam and Jesse Ventura have a one-on-one chat about Navy SEALS, exposed government documents, and swimming with sharks—literally."

If you enjoy two thinkers ranting then this a good listen. Jesse talks all about his new book and his past.

www.adamcarolla.com...

Direct Link:

hw.libsyn.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

i wonder if he is still wearing the same "fringe" jacket......

yup he was....LOL
edit on 4/13/11 by darrman because: add a line

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yahhhh. ...... That fringe jacket. I like Jesse, he's a hero to me, but those goofy hippie newagey looks have GOT to GO. Jesse, people are not going to take you seriously, if you keep looking like a goofball. Those of you who don't like dresscodes in this world: The unchanging fact is, people will treat you how you look. I know this from experience. Thats just how it is, whether anyone likes it OR NOT!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think his whole attitude is fringe, I could see it being difficult to have a calm conversation with him.
He's on level 11, if he could bump that down to a 8 he would be set!
Just finished listening to the podcast and he definitely kept up with Adam heh.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

I agree. If he thinks he will be shooting for the WhiteHouse, there won't be time for him to be chasing Illuminati goblins all the time, while he is under pressure to be making decisions about Social Security, Unions, infrastructure, jobs, abortion, gays in the military, etcetera etcetera.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Amazing, he telling you information that as a citizen you should check out the validity of it, but instead we as a society are more worried about what he is wearing
It is no wonder why we are in the shape that we are in. I have found over the years that "true" crooks wear suits.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

he's a hero to me, but those goofy hippie newagey looks have GOT to GO. Jesse, people are not going to take you seriously, if you keep looking like a goofball.

Say What!?!! ..... WHAT??!!

I like him BECAUSE he wears the style that he likes to wear. And FYI, we "goofy hippie newagey" types have a LOT of voting power now, AND our kids are now grown and have voting power, too! I'd much rather have a straight-shooter wearing a fringe jacket and a long hair style (because he wants to, not because he has to impress the CEO) riding a motorcycle to Area 51 for prez than a Christian-Bale American Psycho type with a slick expensive suit, fancy-ass car, and pretentious metrosexual grooming!!

You younger members might want to give some thought to who your still-working-age parents and their cohorts are - the Vietnam vets and the flower children and their younger sibs. True to who we were, who we became, and what we liked. And BTW, those stylized, torn-up, faded/dirty blue jeans all over the racks in the young adults' sections of stores?? Yeah, we invented those - only we bought dark blue jeans and wore them long enough and rough enough to get that way naturally. Some of us still have "vintage" jeans that have gained a "natural patina" over decades (and still fit into them) - matching the "natural patina" of our generation's collective personality.

And I hope he DOES run, with Ron Paul, but I worry that
A) The shadow govt won't let it happen - because he's too nosey and outspoken
B) If they DO let it happen, he will be forced to puppetize and/or psy-ops manipulated
C) He'll be quickly assassinated (by the shadow govt) after the people have clearly indicated they DO want him.
...Either that, or they'll just fix the election like they did with W. Yes, I'm glad Gore wasn't there instead, now that he's been outed as a fraud as well - but either way, who here actually thinks Jesse has a chance?? Against the very people he wants so badly to discredit -

In fact, I'm a little surprised he would even WANT to do it, knowing what he knows...

But hey, IF he does, AND it happens, maybe he's the revolutionary leader we need -
GO JESSE!! More power to ya!!

top topics

join