It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fourth Dimensional Chinese Lanterns in Mexico

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   


I just saw this and presumed they're Chinese lanterns. I have no idea what they mean by fourth dimensional activity but I just wandered if anyone else thought they were anything other than lanterns?

edit on 13-4-2011 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Uh, no video mate.

Second line



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry it won't embed, link is there now.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here ya go....


edit on 13-4-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There was absolutely NOTHING 4th dimensional about these lanterns. and DNA? really? I don't see that either.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh wow I just saw that bit about DNA, some people...



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What exactly was extra-dimensional about these lanterns' movement? All I saw was a bunch of chinese lanterns floating through the sky.


--airspoon



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon
 


I presume from the title of the thread you don't think I actually believe it's anything fourth dimensional lol?



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah well that was a waste of 3 minutes.

Why bother filming some lanterns, unless you are particularly interested in them. The comments on the video are amusing though.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
There was absolutely NOTHING 4th dimensional about these lanterns. and DNA? really? I don't see that either.


Yeah, I don't understand this video at all. Am I missing something?



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you guys but the fourth dimension is time;
everything in the universe is experiencing '4th dimensional activity'...
:]
edit on 13-4-2011 by YouNeedMt because: third line



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud. Like we need more crap like this posted here to make us look more and more like total idiots. Why in the world would someone see such an idiotic video and think it needs to be discussed here on ATS? There are plenty of boards out there where total crap like this is embraced, and I suggest you go post it on one of those boards. Here, we like to "deny ignorance" which require use of at least half our our brains.



posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Oh for crying out loud. Like we need more crap like this posted here to make us look more and more like total idiots. Why in the world would someone see such an idiotic video and think it needs to be discussed here on ATS? There are plenty of boards out there where total crap like this is embraced, and I suggest you go post it on one of those boards. Here, we like to "deny ignorance" which require use of at least half our our brains.

You, like I, seem to be getting increasingly annoyed with these crap videos.

Perhaps there should be a test for new posters (although God knows there are some veterans who still would fail) where they are shown various phenomena and if they fail to identify a certain percentage are automatically barred from posting? You know: stars, planets, lanterns, airplanes, night-parashooters, satellites, meteors etc.

Too radical?



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
Perhaps there should be a test for new posters (although God knows there are some veterans who still would fail) where they are shown various phenomena and if they fail to identify a certain percentage are automatically barred from posting? You know: stars, planets, lanterns, airplanes, night-parashooters, satellites, meteors etc.

Too radical?



Absolutelly agree!
then maybe we can get rid of everyone who doesnt own the newest iphone, and after that we can ban anyone who isnt from the U.S oooo and definatelly toss anyone under 5'11....



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn
Absolutelly agree!
then maybe we can get rid of everyone who doesnt own the newest iphone, and after that we can ban anyone who isnt from the U.S oooo and definatelly toss anyone under 5'11....


Well, I don't have an iPhone, I'm not American... but thankfully I'm 6 ft so you don't have to perform any sexual act on me!


Seriously though, how many times does one have to take a fleeting glimps at a posted video and think "thats obviously an identifiable object" before becoming extremely tired of the people posting these videos? Its symptomatic of the lax thinking of so many people nowadays. Sometimes I despair!



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm not a new poster and have posted a lot of decent threads I just put it up because it seemed so stupid that this was being called 4th dimensional activity and wondered if it was anything else other than lanterns, which I doubted.



posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
OP, don't mind these grumpy posters. When you have a forum like this, you can't please everyone. There was nothing in the video that seemed out of place - you wanted validation of that - now yougot it.




Scissorville



PS. People should seriously chill with the "this video shows nothing" drama. This is a forum to validate or to debunk certain aspects of reality we find ourselves in. What - you believe it's possible to solely post incredible never-seen-before footage all the time? C'mon now...



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join