It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian election debate 2011 (full english)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In case anyone missed it and would like to watch.

edit on 13-4-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
for those who don't have time to watch all the videos, i'll post some transcripts.

p.m. harper: how can we screw the canadian taxpayer and be more like america.

p.m. harper: i'll tell you how. elect me again. i will not only raise your taxes, i'll pass legislation that
will imprison all your sons and daughters for a mandatory minimum of 1 year for simple possession
of marijuana. you can sleep assured that your children's future will be irrecoverably damaged,
just like in america.

p.m. harper: why? because i don't like marijuana and i want to impose my moral views on you, the canadians that elected me. but more importantly i'm to chickensh-t to take on organized crime and prefer to pick on teenagers and normally law abiding citizens who like to get high on the weekends, drink beer, order pizza and watch hockey in the privacy of their own homes.

p.m. harper: (talking to an aide, doesn't realize mic is on.) "i remember when i was in highschool, i
had no friends and spent all my time in the library. i was a virgin until i got married. now i'll get
back all these motherf-ckers. and the cool kids that never invited me to smoke pot with them.
i wish i were american."

back to debate.

p.m. harper: they call canadians simple, hard working, generous and happy people. i'll change that.
another term as me as prime minister and i will turn you into a more bitter, tired, exhausted and
over taxed zombie than any other candidate running for office can ever dream of. (parliament
bursts into applause, 15 min. standing ovation.)

p.m. harper: this is the canada i dream of, this is the canada i want. (waves V for victory sign,
walks off, thunderous applause.)

edit on 13-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
for those who don't have time to watch all the videos, i'll post some transcripts.

p.m. harper: how can we screw the canadian taxpayer and be more like america.

p.m. harper: i'll tell you how. elect me again. i will not only raise your taxes, i'll pass legislation that
will imprison all your sons and daughters for a mandatory minimum of 1 year for simple possession
of marijuana. you can sleep assured that you children's future will be irrecoverably damaged,
just like in america.

p.m. harper: why? because i don't like marijuana and i want to impose my moral views on you, the canadians
that elected me. but more importantly i'm to chickensh-t to take on organized crime and prefer to
pick on teenagers and normally law abiding citizens who like to get high on the weekends, drink
beer, order pizza and watch hockey in the privacy of their own homes.

p.m. harper: (talking to an aide, doesn't realize mic is on.) " i remember when i was in highschool, i
had no friends and spent all my time in the library. i was a virgin until i got married. now i'll get
back all these motherf-ckers. and the cool kids that never invited me to smoke pot with them.
i wish i were america.

back to debate.

p.m. harper: they call canadians simple, hard working, generous and happy people. i'll change that. another
term as me as prime minister and i will turn you into a more bitter, tired, exhausted and overtaxed
zombie than any other candidate running for office can ever dream of. (parliament bursts into
applause, 15 min. standing ovation.)

p.m. harper: this is the canada i dream of, this is the canada i want. ( waves V for victory sign, walks off to
thunderous applause.)
edit on 13-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Star for you sir/madam I can't add to the above but I will clap and shout.
Brilliant post
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 13-4-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

join