It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Found picture -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
On looking at the London clues I decided to search about it.I found a site and sure enough I found a picute with what LOOKS like a ring with a blue gem. I really have no idea if this is what Iam ment to be looking or this is the 4th ring ect ect. Please help

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well where is it, there are several old clues out there and it is probably one of them. I havent seen you in the hunt before, so you are probably discussing something solved long ago. or an image from those clues.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
[Edited Out] - Is the image
[Edited Out] - Is the Site, Pardon me if its been solved-Has nothing at all to do with the hunt. Just looks out of place.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by Vowles]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
doesnt work in deep and I think its just a blurry image of something behind the guy. It isnt like the rings found in other pics before. Nice stab though!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Um no its fine, it hasnt been solved cause it isnt a ring, its an earring? or something, but not part of the hunt. I assume you are talking about the blue sport on that guy/girls? ear.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well,Below his ear. It looks out of place with the rest of the pictue (As it is just there, in mid-air).

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The image is NOT the 4th ring, nor is it a part of the hunt.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks H_A, I could have really driven my self crazy trying to check out that site and SE

[edit on 7/26/2004 by zsandmann]

top topics

join