It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus: NASA to Release WISE Data April 14th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
what do you guys think that WISE will show us tomorrow? or will they hide something?

NASA prepares to release first round of WISE Photo Archive. The WISE Preliminary Release will be available from IRSA on April 14.
Will these photographs prove the existence of the "mythical" planet X, Tyche, or the more aptly called "Hercolubus"? Conspiracy theorists and professional and amateur astronomers alike are awash in excitement with the soon to be released first round of photographs taken by NASA's WISE telescope. These images will be released on Thursday, April 14th, 2011. ______beforeitsnews/story/558/923/Hercolubus:_Are_the_End_Times_Here_NASA_to_Release_WISE_Data_April_14th.html

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Do you really think they would publicly release anything if it contained the content you are speculating it might?

The only reason they are releasing any data now is if they found a way to smear it as propagating global warming

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Do you really think they would publicly release anything if it contained the content you are speculating it might?

The only reason they are releasing any data now is if they found a way to smear it as propagating global warming

I quess it's just wishful thinking on my part, and I never, thought of the global
warming push as a motivation before.

It is so frustrating sometimes to think of the things that are possibly being withheld from us.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The rest of the data is gonna be released early 2012.
"oh yeah, we forgot to tell you that elenin is a planet"

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

So, pretty much if nothing groundbreaking is released tomorrow it means this planet is still there even though most of the astronomical community agrees that there is nothing there?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think they'll show us sat-com close ups of cleveage from the beaches in france......they don't dare show us anything interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

Implying that isn't interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That web site credited its story from a web site called;

The story below is from: theendtimesarehere.com/tag/daniel-whitmire/

(That says; The End of Times)

Who's the real WISE guys?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i have been awaitng this release, not expecting much as this is only preliminary findings, it is said that the full report will not be released and verified until sometime in 2013
Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Tephra

So, pretty much if nothing groundbreaking is released tomorrow it means this planet is still there even though most of the astronomical community agrees that there is nothing there?
\

I was just thinking...
Didnt you just make a thread with a list of comets discovered last year, that lists shows that a lot of those objects were discovered by WISE, i wonder if this new release will have more info about those or if it just a rehash of the same material?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
edit: nevermind this post
edit on 14-4-2011 by famalhut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I think it's more of a release to scientists than anything else. As this is NASA's project their scientists are given first shot at the data and any discoveries that might be made. Now that they have sufficiently gone through this first part of the data they are releasing it to other scientists to see if they can find anything NASA missed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Hey RR - sorry to go off topic but why is the link to 'deny ignorance' in your sig not working? Was the thread removed and if so, why? I was interested in what the thread is/was about. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
has anyone checked the w.i.s.e data yet??,ive looked on the site,but aint got a clue how to use the site

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Castogere
I think they'll show us sat-com close ups of cleveage from the beaches in france......they don't dare show us anything interesting.

European cleavege ? I'd rather see that then what ever they show us. And no ! I'm not hard up ? Just so happens I like cleavege, that's all. A lot. Think of Homer and donuts.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here is the images. As I expected this is more for astronomers than the actual public. In order to search for pictures you are going to either know the area of the sky you want to see pictures from or the name of object you are looking for. And before anyone looks, I have already searched for Elenin, but it has not been identified in this first batch of images.

WISE Image Archive

new topics

top topics

join