It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Oh noez, a letter!!!

I'm pretty sure there are about 10,000 other folks out there who has said the same crap he's said on their blogs. Also, Ventura pretty much recycles most of what Ron Paul says, leaving him not to be an original "hero" but an attention seeking douche.

I'm glad there are many folks who know what Ventura is up to and how much of a greedy prick he really is. Maybe someday the minority will wake up as well.

Doubtful though.
Maybe he agrees with some things that ron paul says and uses it, please oh great one enlighten everyone what Venturas real motive is please, are these facts or your opinion? because it takes alot of balls right or wrong to come out and say some of the stuff he says on tv none the less.based on your post id assume you were a Douche also "Maybe someday the minority will wake up as well'.
"Doubtful though" you have a great outlook on things....not really

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
"You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. "

they breathe the same air, drink the same water and eat the same food.

I sincerely doubt that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I still say lynch 'em. Eradicate the planet from their bloodline. The evil is in their blood and I truly believe it would make God smile. Or we can wait for him to do it.
And he will.
edit on 14-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Captain Moonlight

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

peace gets you now where if your gonna refer to ghandi, think, does a nation really gain independence from starving, marching for salt? HELL NO

the only way we can win is by fighting back

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
bless the lightwarriors..

thank you

our time is now!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
What a strange coincidence, I just got done watching Predator today. Is it really possible for me to watch a movie from the 80's and then hear the same actor from that movie re-use his famous line on the same day? I think it's a sign.

We're with you Jesse.

I wouldn't say it's a sign. I'd say it's a guy who's delusional but yet a very smart businessman who still thinks he's somewhat relevant or important. But really, he just takes whatever he hears from other people and says it on national television or radio.

Ventura....

what a guy.
But really isnt that what alot of people do? they gather facts and info from other sources and runs with it to use it in what they are trying to get across, people do it all the time in threads on this site, they seach the internet for info to share with other people, posting other peoples research and acting like they did some hard research themselves, But really all they do is copy and paste and add a link to someone else's story/article without doing any REAL field research like Ventura does.
He's out talking to people going to these places of question putting his neck on the line for answers,,Which is more than I can say for alot of people on this site, copy, paste, add a link and your a real researcher on this site! yeah right! bound to get alot of stars and flags if you copied pasted or added enough links. pfft

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I still say lynch 'em. Eradicate the planet from their bloodline. The evil is in their blood and I truly believe it would make God smile. Or we can wait for him to do it.
And he will.
wow! really? thats kinda scary man when someone says I really think it would make god smile to kill people thats how religious radicals think and thats scary stuff I hope you were joking

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816

And he will.
wow! really? thats kinda scary man when someone says I really think it would make god smile to kill people thats how religious radicals think and thats scary stuff I hope you were joking

Also, he said "eradicate the planet from their bloodline"... how does a person do that? Is that more painful than passing a kidney stone?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

I know this may seem old and overstated but this song written close to 40 years ago has never been more relevent than today.
edit on 14-4-2011 by redzareptile because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by redzareptile because: I haven't had my coffe yet!

Actually, it's closer to 50 years ago. Bob Dylan wrote "Times They are a-Changing" in late 1963, almost 48 years ago. Is it relevant now? -- yes, it is. But no matter how much the surface of things change, does the underlying power structure change? So now we are ruled by the children & grandchildren of TPTB of 1963.
(Obama is useful as a token & a distraction.)

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What a strange coincidence, I just got done watching Predator today. Is it really possible for me to watch a movie from the 80's and then hear the same actor from that movie re-use his famous line on the same day? I think it's a sign.

We're with you Jesse.

I thought that was Arnold.....

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816

We're with you Jesse.

I wouldn't say it's a sign. I'd say it's a guy who's delusional but yet a very smart businessman who still thinks he's somewhat relevant or important. But really, he just takes whatever he hears from other people and says it on national television or radio.

Ventura....

LOVE THIS PHOTO.

He should use it for his Presidential campaign.

"WE'RE MAD, WE'RE STORMING - AND WE'RE GONNA TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!"
edit on 14-4-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
LOVE YOU JESSE! YOUR SHOW IS THE BEST. KEEP FIGHTING FOR US!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
its OK saying go Jessey !

Go with what

On his own

No people this is the time to get off your ass and do something and yes i know most here are armychair generals because this was put to the test and ATS failed that test.

Sorry people but i say it as it is and tell me i'm wrong if you like because preaching to the converted is not cutting it anymore.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by allourep

I dont understand why everybody is so amped up over this. He wrote a letter. Big #ing deal. Who is the ruling class anyways? Who is he sending it to? Is this just something he is going to read aloud on his TV show? Did he mail it? It lists a bunch of accusations but what it doesn't do is prove anything. It just blames the "ruling class" who, honestly, we don't even know who that is. Everything that the letter blames the ruling class for is entirely OUR fault. Its OUR fault things are the way they are. Its not some ruling class that has no face, its US. WE have to change it and the thing is, we could change it over night, but instead we just say "Hey check out this letter Jesse Ventura wrote. GO JESSE!" This sensationalized paragraph takes the weight off your shoulders and even more so allows yourself to feel that things are not this way because of you. The #ing "ruling class" isn't going to read a letter and say "Oh...poor citizens. Lets change our ways. The bald mullet guy is right." See what I mean?

Excellent points! Woulda given you a bunch of stars. Hey, Jesse! Check out my solution. Tell me what you think. (In sig...)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ever look up the definition of ELITE?

Elite Definition
Find Definitions For Any Word.Get Your Free Dictionary.com Toolbar.
Sponsored Results
Dictionary.com
e·lite
   /ɪˈlit, eɪˈlit/ Show Spelled[ih-leet, ey-leet] Show IPA
–noun
( often used with a plural verb ) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.
( used with a plural verb ) persons of the highest class: Only the elite were there.
a group of persons exercising the major share of authority or influence within a larger group: the power elite of a major political party.
a type, approximately 10-point in printing-type size, widely used in typewriters and having 12 characters to the inch. Compare pica1 .
–adjective
representing the most choice or select; best: an elite group of authors.

Do none of you that have replied consider yourselves a part of the "elite", the best, those who have power?
Sad to say if you do not, then you will be no more than a serf, common and lower class...those that believe they are elite are filled with light...with power, strength and with wisdom...just as I hope we all are. The most of "them" have given into greed...and a few other negative actions...we need to prove to the "others" that elite is not a dirty word.

Those that believe they have been defeated, are. Those that choose to win, win by learning their lessons from their adversaries and turning it back on those adversaries. The old saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Jessie's letter is right on as far as a statement of wrongs by those that think they are better than we are. However, for everything they have done, if you wish it undone, then undo it.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Fun read.
Blood donors of the world Unite!

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

GO JESSE!

We ain't got time to bleed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think too many steriods have penetrated Jesse Ventura's brain.

He won't get my vote unless he comes out in stark opposition to the use of steriods, and HGH in athletic sports.

Those guys, performing in the WWF, make me look like a pencil neck geek!!!

I thought Jesse performed well, in the movie Predator; but I like to know how much money, Jesse and Arnold recieved from the tobacco industry, for there cigar smoking and tobacco chewing roles.

The best way to start a revolution, is to punish the perpetrator's, who got us in this terrible economic mess.
Punish the one's who did not raise taxes in the time of war.

Both Dick Cheny, and Donald Rumsfeld, need to be charged with high war crimes, siezure of all there assets, and kicked out of the state of Maryland with the charge of being unneighborly.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Folks,just to let you know,i believe this letter appears on Jesse's new website weaintgottimetobleed.com...
I just heard about it and i'm gonna check it out.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Who did he send the letter to?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join