It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's a battle cry many have been looking for without the appropriate platform to make it, to make it seen to make it heard we must truly identify those who are at the very top, without positive ID we're simply shouting at the top of a mountain with the hope that someone will hear and take notice. We need names and faces, aka targets, to go along with this battle cry.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

I think you misunderstood statements of " revolution " for advertisement? And we certainly didn't need a history lesson on Jesse.

Step away from the keyboard there commando....

ETA: I think someone is aspiring to become a mod? Mod envy much?
edit on 14-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's a decent rallying cry. We'll see how much traction it gets.

Part of me thinks that if you told me back in the late '80s that two governors would come out of Predator, I would have bet good money that Carl Weathers would've been one of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh noez, a letter!!!

I'm pretty sure there are about 10,000 other folks out there who has said the same crap he's said on their blogs. Also, Ventura pretty much recycles most of what Ron Paul says, leaving him not to be an original "hero" but an attention seeking douche.

I'm glad there are many folks who know what Ventura is up to and how much of a greedy prick he really is. Maybe someday the minority will wake up as well.

Doubtful though.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
unfortunately jesse's got no balls, or he'd be burning down monsanto and killing off all the members of the united nations ,the senate,and house of representatives and all the heads of the governmental departments that make all our lives miserable.
the revolution will only be in all your heads, cuz you've got no balls, and your fear is so deep the ELITE can smell it

suffers the name of the game, continue on

edit on 14-4-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

sure you don't

as long as he's on your side you don't need to know anything about him

now i'm wondering who's the real sheep??

and no I don't envy the mods here and that's the last thing i want to be, i've got better things to do than to be a mod here

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I mean with all the evidence out there the best someone can do is send a letter?

They probably lit it on fire then pissed on it.Laughing all the while.

I'm sorry but if this is the best we can do then..we're in trouble!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Very inspiring, as always.

However, action - not words - is what gets it done.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I haven't got time to bleed either.

Jessie - make another film, man.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
One man isn't enough, we need to rise up with him people. Where do these globalist live?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
What a strange coincidence, I just got done watching Predator today. Is it really possible for me to watch a movie from the 80's and then hear the same actor from that movie re-use his famous line on the same day? I think it's a sign.

We're with you Jesse.

I wouldn't say it's a sign. I'd say it's a guy who's delusional but yet a very smart businessman who still thinks he's somewhat relevant or important. But really, he just takes whatever he hears from other people and says it on national television or radio.

Ventura....

what a guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
One man isn't enough, we need to rise up with him people. Where do these globalist live?

Start with washington they're all key players

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Come on guys and gals . . . this is it, the call we have been waiting for.
ALL HU AGREE GIVE ME A GO JESSE AND A THUMBS UP
GO JESSE

GO JESSE!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'M GAME FOR REVOLUTION

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

as long as he's on your side you don't need to know anything about him

And what side might you be suggesting? The left vs right paradigm? Sorry, but no go there. Im a registered Independent, and try my darnedest to not fall into that trap. ( Though we all do at times )

yeah, i did that to your argument!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Jesse has a lot of support and whether we choose to aknowledge or ignore the profound actions of those who have untold reach, influence and control. its very hard not to want to do something about it.

its very dangerous ground even as a public figure... scandals can be created from nothing. And they seem a dab hand at arranging accidents.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Thank's oh brave souls

People . . . there is nothing to be afraid of. We are not really starting a revolution it’s only symbolic.

The revolution, when it does start here, will be peaceful. We are not like the elite and their wars of destruction AND VIOLENCE AND MURDER OF OUR YOUNG DEAR SOULS, and profiteering and greed and lack of compassion and empathy for their fellow human.

Our revolution will be one of love, unity, grace, with the goal of peace and prosperity and opportunity for all.

SO COME ON . . GIVE ME MORE
GO JESSE
Just give us some hope

America is a sleeping giant, when we, the common man and woman wake up

THE ROAR WILL BE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!

GO JESSE
revoloution is not peaceful look at lybia,the only way to remove these tyrants is to get mad to get angry and take back what is ours, these beasts will not go down without a fight thats for sure love,unity,grace all that can start after we fight for whats rightfully ours,theres no way of getting out of this one without spilling a little blood, even my own if need be. the elite control everything including the military what makes you think it will be a peaceful revolution? not everything gets done with kind words, sometimes you just have to fight, I'm ready are you?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Did anyone see Ventura put Pierce Bronson in his place. This was the first time watching this Larry King take over show and I only watched because Jess V is a stand up guy that everyone is scared to mess with--and I don't blame them.

This is one guy that we can be assured is telling the truth. Thank you. And yes, there probably is a grass routes group pushing for his presidency right now!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat.

We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you.

You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed.

We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence.

You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings.

You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions.

You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living.

You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame.

That reads almost exactly like the Republican Party platform, except it's written in second-person.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I still say lynch 'em. Eradicate the planet from their bloodline. The evil is in their blood and I truly believe it would make God smile. Or we can wait for him to do it.
And he will.
edit on 14-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join