It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

The citizens of The mighty United States of America are UNITING against the iduiocy that has brought us to these depths. We will prevail. It's about We, The People and not You, The Elected. Remember who put you tehre, ye politicians, and also remember what you were entrusted to do.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sadly, I don't think 'TPTB' have much to worry about as we sit here in our web discussion. A few thousand people are visiting both the 'Truthsoldier' and Jesse's websites, but 22 million people watch 'American Idol' every week.
Take away our freedoms and our dignity, no big deal. Take away teevee...now maybe that would cause an uprising.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thats all good.But truthfully it wont mean anything if people arent willing to die for the cause.
We sit here and bitch about whats going on but when they tell us what to do we
conform.We are no longer living in the land of freedom.All of you know this.But sitting
on a website bitching about it and advocating what other people are doing about it wont
ever get anything done.The only way we can change whats happened is through revolution.
Many need to die befor they realize they have #ed up.If you people really want change
pick up your guns and make a diffrence.Dont sit and hope someone else is gonna do it for
you

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Controlled opposition.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I do not share the vision of a successful uprising and correction of abuse and power,
Oh dont get me wrong, I see very clearly all that needs changed and all that is corrupt,
but in my opinion, and these are just shared opinions here,
the only thing on the horizon is a mass kill off and mass destruction,
it's what the economic model calls for,
unless you plan on a huge baby boom and a massive population growth to feed the production/employment machine needed to fill all these voids of homes and storefronts, well ya better start breeding and birthing, or at least cut out the abortions, the 'system' needs consumers, it's not getting them.
Time for a very subtle reset, with the introduction of a new monetary system on the backend,
A nice new big shiny war, a BIG ONE,
one where everyone is fighting and killing and raping and mutilating and destroying and burning EVERYTHING
up until the point that there's just enough population left to clean up, shut up, and put up with the new changes.
Little left to resist, little left to fight against and little left to fight for except basic survival.
Those remaining will walk gladly to wherever theyre instructed to walk, and do whatever theyre told.
Viewed the entire time by their ruling elite, safe in their mansions and offices, sipping wine on the finest of leather wingback chairs.
No Heros, No Disclosure, No Revolution.
Just a mess.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

LOCKED AND LOADED

Where and when do we start

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just printed this letter and put it up all over my campus.

REVOLUTION!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Jesse was a mongol in "Daygo"
he used to fight the hells angels
Very interesting character and life to say the least
The road he has taken and where he is now are not your typical paths in life
but at least he has come to this realization of where we are at on this road called life.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It this turns out to be legit I will spread it as far as I can.
But as it is right now, I'm looking at it like the "Bill Cosby said" and "Jeff Foxworthy said" e-mails I get.
Someone may "wish" Jessie said this, but did he really?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

AWESOME PURE AWESOME...GO JESSE...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We will be pushed to revolution. It was close to happening and then the Puppet Masters fooled most of the middle and lower classes again. This time with B.O. The Original Banksta! We all need to thank and give all the support we can to Jesse and other leaders for their bravery in helping to educate the public. But we also need to be leaders and help educate our families, friends and co-workers. We need to help spread the word. I work for a decent sized company and let me tell you, most of my fellow co-workers are waking up and realizing the whole ****House is going up in flames and are ready for the revolution. And NO...it will not be peaceful. I've seen and felt this coming for over the past 20 years. This will get worse...far worse before it gets better. I pray for my kids and for all children of this beautiful nation and world so that one day they may live in a world free of greed, war, poverty, disease and hate. I know I am 100% willing to give my life so they may live and grow as human beings were meant to on this beautiful planet and beyond. Are You?

I Love My Country...but Hate My Government! Jesse Ventura

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Im not sure I trust Jesee Ventura. His pay checks come from a very large production studio.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

it no coincidence!
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW, HERE IS JESSE'S WEBSITE

weaintgottimetobleed.com...-364

REX is there motto: From the the movie Predators:

This stuff will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me!

edit on 14-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Originally posted by rancher1
I'm going to getting me some.I'm going to get me some. I'm going to get me some. Anybody know what that line is from..

Sergeant Mac Eliot (Bill Duke) after he loses it in Predator.

NO, He's say gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun~

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Right On Jesse

I have often wondered the same thing as others have mentioned in this thread, Why are folks like Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Micheal Moore, Alex Jones, Benjamin Fulford ( although he has stated the Asian mob is protecting him ) Micheal Tasarian and countless other heros, IMO, being aloud to speak out at this time? Why are we able to access information on-line that absolutely spells out and provides information and knowledge of exactly what is going down in the US and abroad that was denied to us for so long? Did anyone notice how many times Obama referenced the internet in his state of the union address a few mns back, is he warning us all the best way he can without being murdered, is he in on the whole scheme to destroy America and create a NWO?

My best quess is a few things, some good for the people, some not so good.

A. The internet took on a life of it's own before TPTB could effectively manage it's influence.....although never under estimate these folks, maybe this is their way of summing up the oposition by montoring peoples resolve.

B. If these Hero's of the people start being killed, it really could spark mass revolution, and their not ready yet, we still have some power left. Sadly the behind the scenes whistle blowers are still being harrassed and " disappearing" mysteriously, may they R.I.P......

Seems to me the best thing we can all do is Educate ourselves and others, KNOW your enemy, they certainly know us. Hell, this is a big game to TPTB, and that may very well be their un-doing, all their in our face symbolism, using the law to outright cheat in the game ( for them ) adding insult to injury on every imaginable front that matters to people, is NO Game to the people. One simple thing we could all do to strike a powerful blow would be to take all our $ out of the banks, keep an account with the minimum balance so you can cash checks , etc. but why should we let them use OUR money to invest in anything! Last I heard we are not partners in the profits of those investments.

Anyways......peace to us all........enjoy your loved ones and everything that is good in this world, share a meal with your neighbors, keep talking to each other, keep in perspective what's worth fighting for......

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I just want to see Jesse put Bill O'reilly in a head lock and squeeze till it pops off!!! See if he is tough talking then. Now that would be NEWS!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

James George Janos, or Jesse Ventura, is an American politician, actor and radio and television talk show host with a net worth of $12 million.

Celebrity Networth

Jesse's hardly part of the huddled masses. Was the election stolen that put him into office? What revolution is he himself actually planning to lead?

Bread and Circuses...

When you are boiling a frog, it is good to have a pressure release valve on your kettle. This way the pressure doesn't build up and explode.

If you drop a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will of course frantically try to clamber out. But if you place it gently in a pot of tepid water and turn the heat on low, it will float there quite placidly. As the water gradually heats up, the frog will sink into a tranquil stupor, exactly like one of us in a hot bath, and before long, with a smile on its face, it will unresistingly allow itself to be boiled to death. - "The Story of B" Daniel Quinn

Not to mention there is much money to be made in the conspiracy circuit.

Yeah Jesse! You posted a letter...

Real life is almost as entertaining as the WWF!

With Love,

Your Brother

Did you miss the interview with Pierce Morgan a few nights back? A guy who says the things he says isn't just in it for the fame or the glam, he was really pushing buttons, and treading on dangerous waters there with some of the stuff he was saying. I would gladly fight next to Jesse on the front lines against the NWO.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Honestly, at this point, it's going to take everyone to get up off their couches and hit the streets it protest. Oh yeah, that's right. There are protests EVERY day in US for various causes and where does that always lead? Absolutely no where.

Your cries (protest) fall upon deaf ears. The cops rolls out and heard you like sheep off the grounds you stand shouting your slogans. MSM won't even properly cover you or your cause. You'll ALWAYS end up going back home with your tails between your legs sulking. It's the truth and it's about time you Americans finally stopped denying it.

Anger will get you in trouble, but pride will keep you there. Drop the pride and admit that you've all been royally swindled and hit the streets and PHYSICALLY take back what is rightfully yours.

This is something straight off my dome, while ya'll sit and sulk at home
Violence in all hands, embrace it if need me
They won't listen to your cries/ set fire to your TVs
Don't you see? Civil disobedience, it's the only way they'll hear us
As if they fear us, smug looks they call me "Gentile"
Don't be fooled by our appearance we're far from gentle
Bust them in the face cuz I'm not afraid to use my genitals

I'M SORRY BUT AMERICANS NEED TO GROW SOME FKING BALLS BECAUSE YA'LL ARE GETTING MAN HANDLED LIKE THE BITCHES THAT YOU ARE AND ALL YOU DO IS TAKE IT!!!
edit on 14-4-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

"What a strange coincidence, I just got done watching Predator today. Is it really possible for me to watch a movie from the 80's and then hear the same actor from that movie re-use his famous line on the same day? I think it's a sign"

It's called synchronicity..it happens to me all the time.Either we've done this before or someoneor thing is trying to tell us something.

I wonder about Jesse though.I like how he's getting the word out I just don't get how he's allowed to.So I'm actually skeptical when it comes to people like Jesse..who is or was a good friend of Arnold Schwarzenegger who is supposedly part of the Illuminati!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hypocrisy at its Finest.

ATS: Terms and Conditions of Use.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

That is for all those people crying out _REVOLUTION!_ here, you choose to say that at this site???

Do you think you would accomplish anything posting in a forum with that kind of T&C?
The only thing you'll be able to accomplish is a BAN in this forum... after that what?
You go back to being a sheep because you can't have access to your dear ATS anymore?
And you people have the guts to call out for a _REVOLUTION_?

How sickening to watch this kind of people... don't be a hypocrite, you know what I mean.

rev·o·lu·tion

noun /ˌrevəˈlo͞oSHən/
revolutions, plural

1. A forcible overthrow of a government or social order in favor of a new system

2. The American Revolution

3. (in Marxism) The class struggle that is expected to lead to political change and the triumph of communism

4. A dramatic and wide-reaching change in the way something works or is organized or in people's ideas about it

And how funny it is that the person you are supporting is a former radio and television talk show host (MSNBC), yeah that's right and it's called MSM in the conspiracy world.

Jesse Ventura, is a Slovak-American ex-politician, the 38th Governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003, Navy UDT veteran, actor, and former radio and television talk show host. As a professional wrestler, he is best known for his nickname, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, and tenure in the World Wrestling Federation as a combatant and color commentator. In 2004, he was inducted into the company's Hall of Fame

How ironic isn't it? When someone or something talks about conspiracy of some sort and they hint something about the Illuminati, NWO and whatnot conspiracy people would back them up no matter what.

Are you people really _enlightened_ or what?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join