It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Letter to the Ruling Elite!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+223 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
bbnworldnews.com...

atruthsoldier.wordpress.com...

You control our world.

You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat.

We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you.

You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed.

We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence.

You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings.

You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions.

You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living.

You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit…

we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed.

We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!
Sincerely, The Serfs.

Go Jesse

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
WE AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED! I like how he called them "giants", just like the nephilim.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Come on guys and gals . . . this is it, the call we have been waiting for.
ALL HU AGREE GIVE ME A GO JESSE AND A THUMBS UP
GO JESSE

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

GO JESSE.!!!!

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What a strange coincidence, I just got done watching Predator today. Is it really possible for me to watch a movie from the 80's and then hear the same actor from that movie re-use his famous line on the same day? I think it's a sign.

We're with you Jesse.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
is that a letter of resignation or is he looking for a raise

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Whatever can be said about his TV show, Jesse is right on with this and I truly believe he is on our side. Go Jesse!

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thank's oh brave souls

People . . . there is nothing to be afraid of. We are not really starting a revolution it’s only symbolic.

The revolution, when it does start here, will be peaceful. We are not like the elite and their wars of destruction AND VIOLENCE AND MURDER OF OUR YOUNG DEAR SOULS, and profiteering and greed and lack of compassion and empathy for their fellow human.

Our revolution will be one of love, unity, grace, with the goal of peace and prosperity and opportunity for all.

SO COME ON . . GIVE ME MORE
GO JESSE

Just give us some hope

America is a sleeping giant, when we, the common man and woman wake up

THE ROAR WILL BE HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!

GO JESSE

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Finally...

I am but a humble serf.

promptus ut servo per veneratio

t

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
All the waay Jesse!
We are with you....!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I caught the line from the movie also.... but Jesse's character dies in the film (even tho he carried a mini gun). I find it interesting that the Predator (a metaphor for the NWO that preys on the people) died by it's own self destruct mechanism after receiving a fatal blow. In other words, if defeated they may try to destroy everything. So mote it be.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Um...has JESSE confirmed this letter?

He's been on a lot of talk shows lately, and that seems like a better way to issue a challenge/call for change than a letter on a couple of ??? websites.

I'm all for it if it's real...but let's make sure it's real first, shall we?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

James George Janos, or Jesse Ventura, is an American politician, actor and radio and television talk show host with a net worth of $12 million.

Celebrity Networth

Jesse's hardly part of the huddled masses. Was the election stolen that put him into office? What revolution is he himself actually planning to lead?

Bread and Circuses...

When you are boiling a frog, it is good to have a pressure release valve on your kettle. This way the pressure doesn't build up and explode.

If you drop a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will of course frantically try to clamber out. But if you place it gently in a pot of tepid water and turn the heat on low, it will float there quite placidly. As the water gradually heats up, the frog will sink into a tranquil stupor, exactly like one of us in a hot bath, and before long, with a smile on its face, it will unresistingly allow itself to be boiled to death. - "The Story of B" Daniel Quinn

Not to mention there is much money to be made in the conspiracy circuit.

Yeah Jesse! You posted a letter...

Real life is almost as entertaining as the WWF!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We have to rise up, and take away the lies:

March with us, Honor the dead with us, Raise your Fists for us…

The mob—The crowd—The mass has arrived.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm going to getting me some.I'm going to get me some. I'm going to get me some. Anybody know what that line is from..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The problem with the “independent thinkers” on these conspiracy forums, such as ATS, is that most people here are cynical and refuse to understand that any real movement of change only will take place through the ordinary way in which the world operates:
A movement of change needs a leader; ideas of focus and followers who can subsume their egos long enough to do work for the change to come about.

I think people on ATS have watched too many Clint Eastwood and John Wayne movies.

The real world doesn’t operate that way.

They want perfection in their change agets--a fantasy--so we have the myth that Republicans and Democrats are the same. On one level they are similar but on other levels a child could deduce the difference.

Change equals ideas and the refutation of other ideas. Change equals organization and leadership and possibly an organization with ideas, goals, and real world activities.

People like Ventura are not Supermen but they are possibly all that we may deserve

edit on 13-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

I think people on ATS have watched too many Clint Eastwood and John Wayne movies.

"Do you feel lucky...pilgrim?"

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Jessie 4 World Spokesperson to the ETs gets my vote!

What a champ!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancher1
I'm going to getting me some.I'm going to get me some. I'm going to get me some. Anybody know what that line is from..

Sergeant Mac Eliot (Bill Duke) after he loses it in Predator.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Um...has JESSE confirmed this letter?

He's been on a lot of talk shows lately, and that seems like a better way to issue a challenge/call for change than a letter on a couple of ??? websites.

I'm all for it if it's real...but let's make sure it's real first, shall we?

That letter is posted on his new website, appropriately titiled:
WE AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join