It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The State Of Hawaii could take a photo of it in it's spot at Hawaii State Bureau of Health & Vital Statistics offices and you still would not believe it to be real.

What is your true agenda and purpose for these types of slanderous and hateful threads? Proof has already been issued but you continue to remain blind to this fact, something else is afoot and I will find out about it, make no mistake. What are you hiding? Whose payroll are you on?

EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT ONE OF THESE THREADS ARE DEBUNKED AND DISPROVEN THOSE LIKE YOU LAUNCH 100 MORE THREADS. GIVE IT UP, YOU HAVE LOST, AND BY REHASHING THE SAME LINES A THOUSAND TIMES OVER MAKES YOU LOSE YOUR CREDIBILITY BY THE HOUR.

Most of the reason is over racism, all because A BLACK MAN IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Your true colours show more and more every day.
edit on 14-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

It's not my thread.

I didn't even start posting in it until this last page. I think it is YOU who is destroying their own credibility. Read my posts - something you OBVIOUSLY haven't done - and you'll see that I have called this entire article into question.

Call me a racist again, and you and I will have problems.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's amazing all the things some people can write say and do to undermine Obama's legit right to Presidency. Do "birthers" really believe all this certificate conspiracy blahblah? I guess they're just using it as a political tool for the easy-offended.
edit on 14-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So a person can't get a job at Burger King without documentation....but Birthers believe a guy got elected President and there were questions concerning his citizenship?

How dumb does someone have to be?

If Obama indeed wasn't born in America, bend over and kiss yours because the conspiracy would have to be HUGE!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Stay in the dark or keep spreading your liberal propaganda it doesn't matter.

Yes, Birther lies and propaganda are MUCH better!

Gosh, I wish this BLOG had left some sources... You think they just forgot?

OMG Sarcasm flavored truth, my favorite. Nice one BH

ON TOPIC:

Has ANYONE stopped for a second to consider if Trump is truly sincere or if this is a publicity stunt?

There are rules that sitting US President's personal assets become "locked" in to a sort of trust managed by an impartial third party. This purportedly eliminates any conflict of interest since legislation might affect holdings. To me, Trump seems too obsessed with winning. Be it "the deal," popularity or wealth. I find it highly dubious this uber player would sit on the sidelines of real estate / investments out of patriotism. He is a power hungry megalomaniac born with a silver spoon and inherited wealth and you can't simply tell another world leader, "You're Fired" simply because you don't agree with their actions. That is not diplomacy.

C'mon folks, give that angle a twirl.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Trump is such a windbag, and he has blown any chance of a credible run for president with this birth certificate nonsense.

Why is it such a big deal anyway? lets just say for the sake of argument he wasn't born in the US, who gives a rats ass? what bloody difference does it make seriously??

I hate to point this out, but not everyone in this country was born in it, myself included. Does that make us lesser citizens? are we all completely unworthy of becoming president? That trumpet is trying to tell us thats exactly what we are, with his bullcrap witch hunt.

Yes, if Obama lied about it it is a serious matter, but he didnt, and he has proved that OVER AND OVER.

Trump needs to stick to building unwanted golf courses and ruining the look of buildings with garish signage, it's what he does best.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Somebody with sooo much dirt on him strikes me as an odd pick as prez. On the other hand, he is more easily controlled.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Trump's got deeper pockets then the Obama's and would've used his own money to finance a phising expedition to find out what was good and since nothing was obviously found his purpose now is to distract the right wing.

OldCorp,

The reason why I question your purpose and intent is because you and I and a few others here have debated this to death time and time again and have drawn the conclusion each and everytime that Obama was born in Hawaii and yet you refuse to listen.

I'm begining to think that your purpose here is to incite a confrontation here just so that you can get this great and wonderful site trolled by the likes of law enforcement with the ultimate goal is getting this site taken offline.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
all this stuff would seem more reliable if it was
printed in 'the onion'!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
printed in 'the onion'!

Of course you know that Fox News would have it as their lead story all to continually trash this nation.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Has ANYONE stopped for a second to consider if Trump is truly sincere or if this is a publicity stunt?

Ya think?

I mean, I have yet to see or hear Donald's (aka Sancho Ranza) position on the important issues of our time. After he was allegedly seen exiting a seedy Lower East Side establishment with 3 babies wrapped up in his dinner jacket on the way to the butcher for his usual 3 quarts of pig's blood needed to perform his creepy Executioner rituals, I haven't heard much about him at all.

I think we have to be a little bit easier on the Donald (aka Sancho Ranza, aka Donnie Dew Drop) especially considering the rumored lesbianism of his previous four wives who all supposedly agree that they are forever traumatized by the repeated flapping of his scratchy rug in their face during intimacy... Ugh! I can't say as I blame them!

When this storm is passed and the dust settles and Donald (aka Sancho Ranza, aka Donnie Dew Drop, aka Don McNoodle) gets back to firing people and looking stern, I'm sure he'll turn his back on the coprophagia, as it's a filthy habit. We really need to give the poor guy a break. Playing the biggest role of his career is hard work!

#Notintendedtobeafactualstatement

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
OH MY WORD! You cracked the case?! After McCain and what's-her-nuts spent all that money and had half the nation trying to crack it... this dude's blog figured it out?! Woweez! I bet the fallout will be amazing! I can't wait 'till it's on CNN. I'm watching now!

In this example, Sensei Cuervo, Master of Karate, uses the rarely witnessed 'Subtle as a Sledgehammer' blow to render the OP's statements powerless. We watch, we learn, we bow deeply from the hip.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Everyone knows Obama's name is really Barry.......

but if Trump has uncovered alot more than Obama's name change, that we all already knew about anyhow, then why does'nt he just come out and tell the world? Don't tell us half truths, tell us all the truth or is this much of what we should expect from Trump (God forbid!) he sets his designs on the White House? Trump=half truths and lies but stops short of the whole truth. Yep, thats Trump!

Thank you Trump for showing us what you really are

next.......

edit on 14-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
printed in 'the onion'!

Of course you know that Fox News would have it as their lead story all to continually trash this nation.

sad thing is, i think obama is very dangerous to my country.
i would love to see some actual info come to light that discredits him.
he's just another puppet working for tptb.
that is all, and there really is no more.

hey, somebody wake me up if something provable comes to light, time for my nap.

what people really don't understand is, going against the government as far as research or the courts is very difficult.
it's like going against an entity that has unlimited resources and is more that willing to lie, cheat and steal to get their way.
i mean this is what all the alphabet agencies are actually for.
if any info really does come to light it will be released by a high up gov. employee who posts it on the web before he/she has facial reconstruction surgery and moves deep into the rainforest to live with an unknown tribe.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Everyone knows Obama's name is really Barry.......

but if Trump has uncovered alot more than Obama's name change, that we all already knew about anyhow, then why does'nt he just come out and tell the world? Don't tell us half truths, tell us all the truth or is this much of what we should expect from Trump (God forbid!) he sets his designs on the White House? Trump=half truths and lies but stops short of the whole truth. Yep, thats Trump!

Thank you Trump for showing us what you really are

next.......

edit on 14-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

There was no name change got it? Just a lie perpritrated by the NeoConserviBaggerNazi's.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yup - that whole story certainly has a ring of truth to it and ties a lot of seemingly odd threads that we know about Obama together -the implications of all of this are simply mindboggling!

Once the truth of this is revealed - the loss of public confidence in the whole apparatus of govenment, media, judiciary will be total complete and irreversable!.......................they will be just waiting, begging for some figureof sanity and integrity to take the reins of power.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Wow you are in rare form today.
I love having to run to Wiki to decipher your humor and claim my Cracker Jack prize. coprophagia I thought it was a corporate term.

Think I'll skip breakfast this morning.

edit on 14-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The whole Barry Soertro thing comes from an April Fools Day hoax, as has been proven time, and time again. None the less it keeps popping back up, time and time again, in slightly mutated forms....its a HOAX! Here read this from snopes and stop being so gullible.....
www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
but if Trump has uncovered alot more than Obama's name change,

Hey, I'd be happy if Trump uncovered Obama's name change.

Tell me. do people think "Charles" to "Chuck" denotes a legal "name change?
Really?

How about:

Gerald to Jerry?
Cynthia to Cindy?
Robert to Bob?
Barrack to Barry? (oh, sorry, that's a repeat)
Margaret or Maggie?

WHAT, about "Barry" being a nick name for "Barack", don't people understand? Or is this a demonstration of that silly "willful ignorance", for which I have such a fondness?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I dunno about that......

seen his original birth certificate? I have'nt. Do I care? Nope. His mother was an American citizen and that makes all her children US citizens in my book regardless of their birth names.

Personally, I don't like Obama. He's an idiot.

As for Trump, I'm sick and tired of him coming out on the public arena allegeing he has some goodies on Obama but stops short of telling us what it is. When you start something, you finish it. Either Trump tells us all that he knows or he should just shut his bloody mouth.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

OldCorp,

I'm begining to think that your purpose here is to incite a confrontation here just so that you can get this great and wonderful site trolled by the likes of law enforcement with the ultimate goal is getting this site taken offline.

That is an absolutely ridiculous assertion.

The reason why I question your purpose and intent is because you and I and a few others here have debated this to death time and time again and have drawn the conclusion each and everytime that Obama was born in Hawaii and yet you refuse to listen.

All I want are answers to my questions, and until Obama produces his original BC, college transcripts, etc., I will continue to ask the question "Why?" And President Obama agrees with me:

SERIOUS allegations have been made against the President, and I think he owes it to the American people to give us the answers we seek. If he has nothing to hide, why has he spent over 2 million dollars trying to keep the BC - if there is one - under wraps? This is not just idle curiosity on my part. If the President is a liar, fraud, and felon, then I think we need to know about it. I would do the same for ANY candidate for political office - REGARDLESS OF SKIN COLOR.

Just in case you missed it in the other thread, I want you to know that I consider racism to be the UGLIEST emotion on the planet. I named my first-born son after one of my personal heroes - Gen. Colin Powell - because he is the embodiment of honor, decency, and sacrifice. He is the perfect example of Dr. King's most famous quote:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Dr. King was a great man. Colin Powell is a great man. Of all the people I can think of in the history of the world, these two men command my respect the most.

For you, or anyone else, to insinuate that my reasons for opposing Obama have anything to do with racism makes me extremely angry. I hope you can get past that, understanding that while we obviously disagree on the ISSUE, the color of the man's skin has NO ROLE WHATSOEVER in my thought process.

Proof that I named my son after Gen. Powell:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/667330e02724.jpg[/atsimg]

An apology would be nice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join