It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

All will be revealed after Obama is out of office and safe in South America or somewhere. Americans will shake their fists and shout curses or maybe go online and vent their anger while the president at that time will do more harm.

The next generation will not care.

I've got a crisp new $100 bill (worth $19.95) that says there is no next generation of Americans.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
I tracked down this material and it appears to have been originally posted on March 31, 2011 here:

americansunited2012.blogspot.com...

I would definitely take this one with a grain of salt..

(link above gave me a warning page prior to entering, not a virus warning, but one of possible offensive content, just an FYI if you decide to check it out
)

Does it matter that it was posted on March 31, 2011? NO, the only thing is that it wasn't posted here and that is what matters for ATS. No body else caught up to this latest find, and what is important here is that it gets out far and wide so that everyone knows.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Stay in the dark or keep spreading your liberal propaganda it doesn't matter. We'll see at the end of the day.
One thing that could come of all of this is Obama or whatever his name is as one other poster put it will just disappear into the sunset. And if that happens, it will be because of embarrassed liberals as your self can't admit to being had, and you'll help hide the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Personally I don't care if Obama was born in this country. I am far more concerned that if he isn't he may be being blackmailed by those people for certain preferential treatment. It would explain his lack of backbone confronting the Republicans on everything from healthcare compromises to not raising taxes on the rich.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

You cited SORCHA FAAL!!!!

Face/Palm

Can you not, yet see that it is YOU that is being duped???

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Does it matter that it was posted on March 31, 2011? NO, the only thing is that it wasn't posted here and that is what matters for ATS. No body else caught up to this latest find, and what is important here is that it gets out far and wide so that everyone knows.

There was ABSOLUTELY ZERO new information in your blog link. Rehashed claims infused with supposition and innuendo. It's not even old news. It's unsubstantiated and repackaged fiction. Period.

Defending this myth as newsworthy reminds me of a crowing rooster taking credit for the sunrise.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I haven't been following the birth certificate story very closely, so pardon my ignorance if I ask something that has been covered.

Where did the Soteoro adoption take place? It should make a lot of difference, especially if it was outside the U.S., I would think. It would be equally significant if the adoption took place in Hawaii.

Though I live in Texas, I suspect Hawaii follows similar protocol. When I was a pre-teen, I was adopted by my step-father. As a result, my original birth certificate became void. When I go to the courthouse for a certified copy of my birth certificate, it contains only my new last name and my adoptive father's name in the "Father" field. As far as I know, no one could discover my birth name or my biological father's name, by researching birth certificates. However, I will look into this further.

If so, and if Hawaii recognized the Soteoro adoption, it would explain the absence of a "Barack H. Obama" birth certificate. Like I said before, I apologize of I'm behind the curve on this, and will humbly accept chastisement. But, is there a publicly available copy of a "Barry Soteoro" birth certificate?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenow
Personally I don't care if Obama was born in this country. I am far more concerned that if he isn't he may be being blackmailed by those people for certain preferential treatment. It would explain his lack of backbone confronting the Republicans on everything from healthcare compromises to not raising taxes on the rich.

I've never thought of that being why he's melted like an albino in Florida. I somehow find that more comforting than just thinking he's been purchased by the banks like the last prez.

I'd rather have a foreign man of the people than a domestic man of the banks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

There was ABSOLUTELY ZERO new information in your blog link. Rehashed claims infused with supposition and innuendo. It's not even old news. It's unsubstantiated and repackaged fiction. Period.

Defending this myth as newsworthy reminds me of a crowing rooster taking credit for the sunrise.

You can add all the huffing and puffing fire breathing animated characters you want, the fact remains, this exposure of the con job of all history will not go away, period.
What matters is a lot of people didn't know about this info, and now they do. There will always be naysayers like yourself to try and discredit everything being brought out. At the end of the day it will be the people that will decide, and so far it looks like a lot of people are realizing the farce of this government, and that it's just one big lie after another.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's really quite fascinating to me what get's considered a joke here at ATS and what gets consider 'news'.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok, this is both sexism and racism, this thread.
Would y'all be screaming if 'Barry Soetoro' was Lars Johansen? Bet not..
Oh, and the insult against Obama's mother is noted....
Vicky

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What matters is a lot of people didn't know about this info, and now they do.

ATS SEARCH = "Birther" Page 1

What Is Donald Trump, Newborn Birther, Trying To Hide From Us?,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther ...

Bill O'Reilly is a Birther?

The Rise of the Birther Movement and It's Aims.

The Obama "Birther" Double Conspiracy?

Birther Army Doctor Convicted

What Is Donald Trump, Newborn Birther, Trying To Hide From Us?

Yes I think you've cracked it.
Yawn.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

LOL!

Birther Backlash: Turns Out, Donald Trump's 'Birth Certificate' Isn't Legitimate

newsfeed.time.com...

BUT, after that embarrasment....hmmmmm, this seems suspicious:

Donald Trump released his official birth certificate to ABC News on Tuesday, the network reports.

The document, issued by the New York City Department of Health, surfaces one day after Trump provided what was described as his official birth certificate to Newsmax. That document, however, turned out to be a "certificate of live birth," likely given to his family by the New York hospital where he was born, not his actual "birth certificate."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

How do we know Trump didn't just PAY A BUNCH of money to have that "official" birth certificate magically appear?? Might be a conspiracy, here....

(Frankly, I've had some doubts whether he's even Human. Perhaps I should start a "Blog"????).

edit on 13 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

LOL!

Birther Backlash: Turns Out, Donald Trump's 'Birth Certificate' Isn't Legitimate

newsfeed.time.com...

BUT, after that embarrasment....hmmmmm, this seems suspicious:

Donald Trump released his official birth certificate to ABC News on Tuesday, the network reports.

The document, issued by the New York City Department of Health, surfaces one day after Trump provided what was described as his official birth certificate to Newsmax. That document, however, turned out to be a "certificate of live birth," likely given to his family by the New York hospital where he was born, not his actual "birth certificate."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

How do we know Trump didn't just PAY A BUNCH of money to have that "official" birth certificate magically appear?? Might be a conspiracy, here....

(Frankly, I've had some doubts whether he's even Human. Perhaps I should start a "Blog"????).

edit on 13 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

I love you. With every fiber of my being, I love you.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Clearly this is a game-changer. Now it comes out that Trump is really the manchurian candidate. The interwebs will be abuzz!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

2nd line.

What does this mean?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

All this could be settled so quickly if the guy would put his money where his mouth is.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It doesn't matter where Obama was born. What matters is that he is not a natural born citizen, which requires that your parents are citizens.

The COLB is not a birth certificate. Obama's sister has a COLB saying she was born in Hawaii and she by her own admission was not.

The leftist media likes to insist the COLB/Birth Certificate issue has been debunked because somebody claims they saw his birth certificate and in their opinion it was real. I don't know about any of you, but I don't take "somebody's" word for anything, especially when there's a lot at stake.

There is evidence that Obama traveled on an Indonesian passport as an Indonesian citizen in the early 80's. There is also belief that he applied for and received foreign student aid in college. There is not a lot of evidence who his father truly is.

You can laugh and make fun all you want but there has been no real evidence presented to the American people that Obama meets constitutional eligibility for the office he holds, in spite of the media's insistence that he does. And there is plenty to make you go "hmmmmm."

I don't care about the birth certificate. I would like to see some kind of proof that the man is a natural born citizen. Anybody can become a citizen, but you can only be a natural born citizen with two citizen parents. That's the way the Constitution was written, and it was very specific about it because at the time, there weren't a lot of natural born citizens - if you were born prior to a certain date, the rules were different in order to accommodate that fact. Everybody after that date, including Obama, had to have citizen parents. The man who is generally accepted as his father was not a U.S. citizen. The birth certificate means nothing. Obama has spent a fortune to hide all his records and the media has allowed him to do it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
He doesn't know who his father is because he's a clone of Akhenaten.

clicky

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join