It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Uncovers TruthAbout Obama/AKA-(Barry Soetoro)Obama Is Not His Real Name. He's A Fraud

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Found this article dated April 07, 2011
Did a search on ATS to see if there is a thread, didn't find one so here's the news on the latest.

Trump is right, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding what appears to be a criminal past. Trump is correct, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding something in his past that is very bad... and it may not be his citizenship. (Trump would not say this if he did not know something and he has the money to get the dirt...) As an IRS tax examiner,one of many former federal jobs, I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID. Barry, AKA Obama, was lawfully adopted by a foreign national, Lolo Soetoro, and Barry's name was legally changed to "Barry Soetoro". (Barry’s own admission) Barry Soetoro was also made an official legal Indonesian citizen. (again Barry’s own admission) The adoption would be noted in Barry's vital statistics record in Hawaii on his original birth certificate... OR Lolo Soetoro may have always been Barry's legal birth farther. The public does not know for sure at this point who Barry's father really was and Barry himself may not know.

edit on 13-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: fixed title

www.citizens4freedom.com...
edit on 13-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/13/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Source?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A little late now don't you think!?! These things should have been taken care of in the beginning before the election, now if true which I am very suspect to believing at all we will look like a nation of idiots to the rest of the world.

Plus is Joe Biden really going to be any better!

Damage has already been done I'll wait until 2012 and with any luck the world will end before the next 'puppet' gets into office.

BTW, I forgot to mention Trump is the biggest !@#$% in the known universe!
This time I hope the mods don't close my post!
edit on 4/13/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My friend, please post a link to the article you got your information from.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

All will be revealed after Obama is out of office and safe in South America or somewhere. Americans will shake their fists and shout curses or maybe go online and vent their anger while the president at that time will do more harm.

The next generation will not care.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Sorry buddy, some dude's blog doesn't quite count as a reliable source of information. All that requires is a working domain name
edit on 13-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The source website looks completely unbiased and legit.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More info, and as far as a blog is concerned, if you can't get the right info and news from the MSM, than you got to get it some other way.

EXCLUSIVE: Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions By Debbie Schlussel **** Copyright 2008, Must Cite Debbie Schlussel and link to DebbieSchlussel.com **** *** SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES *** Did President-elect Barack Hussein Obama commit a federal crime in September of this year? Or did he never actually register and, instead, did friends of his in the Chicago federal records center, which maintains the official copy of his alleged Selective Service registration commit the crime for him? It’s either one or the other, as indicated by the release of Barack Obama’s official Selective Service registration for the draft. A friend of mine, who is a retired federal agent, spent almost a year trying to obtain this document through a Freedom of Information Act request, and, after much stonewalling, finally received it and released it to me. But the release of Obama’s draft registration and an accompanying document, posted below, raises more questions than it answers. And it shows many signs of fraud, not to mention putting the lie to Obama’s claim that he registered for the draft in June 1979, before it was required by law

* The Selective Service Data Mgt. Center Stonewalled for Almost a Year on Obama Registration, Until Right Before the Election. The retired federal agent who FOIA’d Barack Obama’s Selective Service Registration Form notes: Early this year, when I first started questioning whether Obama registered I was told: Sir: There may be an error in his file or many other reasons why his registration cannot be confirmed on-line. However, I did confirm with our Data Management Center that he is, indeed, registered with the Selective Service System, in compliance with Federal law. Sincerely, Janice L. Hughes/SSS Then, they suddenly found the record on September 9, 2008 (prior to my October 13, 2008 request), and stated that his record was filed on September 4, 1980. Did they temporarily change the date on the computer database? On the previous FOIA response, they stated that it was filed on September 4, 1980. In my second request I mentioned that Obama could not have filed it in Hawaii on September 4, 1980 as he was attending Occidental College in California, the classes of which commenced August 24, 1980.

www.debbieschlussel.com... registration-raises-serious-questions/

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

haha.. would it be wrong to say something like.. isn't that typical?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I tracked down this material and it appears to have been originally posted on March 31, 2011 here:

americansunited2012.blogspot.com...

I would definitely take this one with a grain of salt..

(link above gave me a warning page prior to entering, not a virus warning, but one of possible offensive content, just an FYI if you decide to check it out
)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
THIS WHOLE OBAMA THING IS A DIVERSION!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

THIS WHOLE OBAMA THING IS A DIVERSION!

THIS WHOLE TRUMP THING IS A DIVERSION!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
AND...Joe Biden's real name is Mary Tinsdale...what a world!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
president barry has more important issues to deal with. like finish reading the presidential job manual so he can get a clue on what he is supposed to be doing.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If by chance obama or whatever his name is really an illegal president then all acts as president are null and void.........

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This explains all the gibberish that came out of his mouth a few times in the past when he was talking to large crowds and they blamed the teleprompter. Drug flash backs caused a lapse in memory.

Hmmm... more interesting news, call it whatever you want, it's out there.

Faal: Shock Report Says Obama Moved $85 Billion To Honduras
www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This whole Obama thing is another "in-your-face" nose-thumbing by the Elites to show you that they will do what they will.
They do not care about what we think about it.
They own the Earth and all its resources, including you and I.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh noes, another Birther Karaoke thread. Same untrue melody and lyrics sung by a different off-key crazy crooner. Second verse same as the first.

I was ready to merely pass by this tired excuse for news until the OP cited Debbie Schlussel as a source. I exposed this Bottle Blonde Bigot in a recent thread. You can read about some of her antics here: Right Wing "Smearcaster" mocks sexually assaulted journalist

So now that I’m knee deep in poo, I’ll start by exposing the inference and innuendo found in OP’s link or what I like to call "Fun With Weasel Words." Please note these cleaver little empty calorie nuggets hiding within text meant to “suggest” or “infer” under the auspices of factual statements. They are the soft chewey center of a sweet deception of propaganda, lies and unfounded smears. The secret family recipe of the Birther movement. Bolded emphasis by me.

Barry's mother dropped him as a dependent for some reason, maybe even when Barry was adopted by Lolo Soetoro.

I’m willing to bet the name “Barrack Hussein Obama” is not present on the real birth certificate as Barry’s birth name or as Barry’s birth father.

It appears Barry used the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" for the first time.......

It appears Barry fled New York to Chicago using his new identity to get a job . He likely ordered a fake diploma to bolster his new identity

The Saudi's apparently loved Barry's story of Jihad in Pakistan/Afghanistan

.............OK enough of that you get the idea.

And now to dispel this oft repeated bald faced LIE.

There is evidence his alleged attendance at Columbia was faked (Barry never attended Columbia)

Hmmmmm?

Old friends recall Obama's college years

Obama spent the six years between 1979 and 1985 in Los Angeles at Occidental College and then in New York at Columbia University and in the workplace

In 1981, Obama transferred from Occidental to Columbia.

Obama has said he got serious and buckled down in New York. "I didn't socialize that much. I was like a monk," he said in a 2005 Columbia alumni magazine interview.

(Bolded emphasis mine.)
www.politico.com...

THREAD GRADE: A for Effort, E for Accuracy
:shk:

edit on 13-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OH MY WORD! You cracked the case?! After McCain and what's-her-nuts spent all that money and had half the nation trying to crack it... this dude's blog figured it out?! Woweez! I bet the fallout will be amazing! I can't wait 'till it's on CNN. I'm watching now!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Hunnnnnhhhhh?

Faal: Shock Report Says Obama Moved $85 Billion To Honduras
www.fourwinds10.com...

"Faal"?? As in, Sorcha Faal???

Well, there you go. All the "evidence" and "facts" fit for any birther to swallow without chewing......goes nice with crow pie, I'm told.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join