It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Justice Takes Action to Disable International Botnet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Good story SKL.

So what about looking deeper into which a/v protection programs are able to catch this Coreflood virus? Does anyone know which ones offer protection against it? Does Kaspersky IS (the one I highly recommend, although after this, I dunno?) So far so good though, and no money missing from the bank account.

Particularly troubling was that the virus was able to interrupt an online banking session to funnel funds to an offshore account.

That's why at this point, we would be best served by people rampant searching for more info on which a/v programs are best suited to kill this thing. Let's get to work ATS.

Not sure about it catching the Coreflood virus.

And so far I've never had money missing but you and I would be small targets.

Organizations and or people sponsoring botnet's doing this would target huge corporations.

Since they're representative of "the man" with big business working with Government.

An offshore account sounds like one of two things.

1) A terrorist organization, Mafia, or drug money.

2) An international organization of a clandestine nature.

If anything this is linked to wire-transfer fraud and a host of other nasty crimes.
edit on 4/14/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I can't believe it took them 4 years to arrest these people, They knew in Jan. 07 what was going on and who was doing it. They ripped the NY Stock Echange apart. They were doing Worldwide Insider Trading. Munipulating stocks in large companies in order to bring them all down. I had about decided the government was in on it, because they never arrested any of them. Well, better late than never.

Would that be like the insider trading before 9/11 where we are so dumb that we forget to ask what wsa the result of the investigations or was the money all worthless electronic digits just like the FED is using and people wonder why life savings have become worthless.

The terrorsts are on walls-street and controlled by the zionists and untill the public removes this cancer the economy will contunue to go backwards.

if you hate bankers then buy silver and see them burn.

Insider trading went hand in hand with the Covert Intelligence Fundraiser that was 9/11.

The 9/11 Commission was nothing but the actions of a few buffering information away from Bush.

This was to keep the C.I.A. and F.B.I. away from the family connections of Bush.

The Bush, Al Saud, and Bin Laden families are heavily linked both prior to and after 9/11.

And I believe strongly Dick Cheney had more to do with 9/11 then Osama bin Laden.

Evidence of advance notice of the impending attacks is there with the Justice Department.

F.B.I. Agents who tried to rock the boat were silenced, pushed out, or terrorized by supervisors.

As for a "Zionist" control of Wall Street I can neither confirm nor deny any existence of that.

Corporations come and go and bankers with financiers control Wall Street.

And corporate raiders like the Russell Trust (Skull and Bones) men control who conquers who there.

This is much more than a simple botnet issue.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hardware

Legal and illegal in the stock market is just a big bowl of gray soup. It is all a rigged game, physicists write models and programmers create software for financial companies that execute trades in nanoseconds, while everyone else is working on a lagged system.

If the financial system was put under and actual microscope there is no telling where the BS would stop....

The whole thing is a rigged game.

But, back to the OP....

edit on 14-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by hardware

Legal and illegal in the stock market is just a big bowl of gray soup. It is all a rigged game, physicists write models and programmers create software for financial companies that execute trades in nanoseconds, while everyone else is working on a lagged system.

If the financial system was put under and actual microscope there is no telling where the BS would stop....

The whole thing is a rigged game.

But, back to the OP....

edit on 14-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Of course it is rigged.

You can talk to a live Solomon-Smith Barney person and instant transactions for $80 a trade.

Or go to E*Trade and pay $20 for a lagged trade.

Not to mention you need $1 Million to invest in an Initial Public Offering (I.P.O.)

Or join a small group of likeminded people who can gather than much.

Any way they can make a buck off of you is fine like Las Vegas.

But if you make money off of them they want to end you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dont worry guys
Our next gen botnets are way more better

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Dont worry guys
Our next gen botnets are way more better

I am not encouraged by that.

You're group only makes things worse.

By using terrorist tactics.