It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in New Zealand?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Im from Christchurch New Zealand. Just the last few days the skys in the morning have been very clear. I work from home mainly outside. Right up high i see a plane, very high. At first there is a supose normal looking contrail. Then the trail seems to fade . Then maybe a good distance behind there seems to be a thicker trail that seems to spread . Stays in the sky for along time. You can still see it as it travels west to east. The planes are flying south to north. Can anyone else help with this topic. Just not to trusting in what they could be spraying. My kids like to play outside most of the day, when they get home from school.
Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I read that the chemtrail planes fly really high in the sky as so no-one can see their marking and other things...They also usually go back and forth if not playing x marks the spot in the sky. You can easily tell the real planes that carry people to a destination and put them out alive against the ones that don't carry people but send them to their destination...grave yard.....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

There's no such thing as "chemtrails". There is no spraying to purposely harm people down below. It's all disinformation and deliberate fear-mongering.

You can read my post HERE and learn a few things before proclaiming "chemtrails" every time you see a contrail.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

It seems that chemtrailing is less common in the southern hemisphere than in the
northern. it would be an idea to track suspicious planes and determine if they follow
legitimate passenger airlineroutes. Here, chemtrails usually traverse the sky and thin out,
emalgamate until a whispy cloudcover developes, transforming a clear sky into a light off-colour
covering, in the space of a few hours. Advise friends and family to keep their eyes
peeled, take photos,videos etc. Demanding answers from your representatives (not that
you will get any) is about all you can do. This is an international governmental conspiracy.
They don't give a good goddamn about you, us or our kids.
Good luck aarys.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

well considering there is an american base at harewood (the only place in new zealand where shoot on site of trespassers is permitted, cops arnt even allowed to carry guns) it doesnt surprise me. But if they are i would be taking pics and writing all mps and pollys in my area. Apart from that there is not much you can do. I always loved being a kiwi and love my country but unfortunatly our government is just as dodgy as the rest. Look up waipohai an tangimoana and ul see what i mean. Really hope its not true!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwochick

I worked at this "base" for over 10 years. Shoot on sight? Nope. Maybe when old slick willy visited and brought his goons, I know there were snipers then.
It's not what you think it is.

Chemtrails in Christchurch? Not convinced but always on the lookout. We have weird weather here because of the swamps and the hills.
One chemtrail wouldn't seem very useful to me - from all accounts when you see them, it definitely a "them" ie lots of them...

join