It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Recently, I have been reading about a lot about the NWO, one group in particular that caught my interest is the Bilderberg group, a group of business kingpins and political titans. I have also notcied our Government leaders mentioning a "One World Government."

The Agenda for this group is to create 3 Super states, the European Union (EU), the Asian Union (AU), and the North American Union (NAU). Once these states are created they will merge forming a "One World Government,"

The EU has already been created, the Nazi's attempted this in the 1930s but failed miserably, however it was carried our slowly and silently

European Union

The Asian Union and the North American Union are indeed in the making. Disturbingly, the Bilderberg Group found Mao Tse-Tung's method of population control ideal. Killing about 45 million Chinese men and women, and inforcing a "One Child Policy." It is disturbing to know the Bilderberg Group sees this method ideal a long with Communist China's One Child Policy

As many as 45 million deaths from starvation during the 'Great Leap Forward'. Tens of thousands killed and millions of lives ruined during the 'Cultural Revolution'.

Mao Tse-Tung

One Child Policy

Believe it or not the North American Union creation is well under way. Right now in Texas a 4,000 mile long "Super Highway," is being created, funded by a private spanish company, Cintra, the tolls of this highway will go to them for 50 years! 584,000 acres of land has been donated for this cause It will cut straight through the middle of Texas from Mexico and end in Kansas City.

The Trans-Texas Corridor will consist of many corridors segments that are 1,200 feet wide, with each mile consuming 146 acres of land. This land is currently ranch and farm land that is being taken by eminent domain. Eminent domain is a law where the government can take land for the public good. The owner of that property is compensated at current market rates. It is estimated that 580,000 acres (906 square miles) will be taken from private owners and given to the state for the Trans-Texas Corridor. Property owners that own land near the corridor could also see their property values decrease. As the land decreases in value or changes hands to the state, local communities will lose property tax revenue. Also, if the project is funded privately, then lands will be taken away from individuals and leased to private investors or corporations. The government should not be involved in wealth distribution.

The Trans-Texas Corridor will cost an estimated 184 billion dollars. Currently, Texas is seeking private investment to fund the Trans-Texas Corridor. Cintra, a Spanish firm, is the largest financer so far. They will build, design and operate the highway. If private funding is insufficient, Texas could use public funding. Texas is actively seeking federal funding for part of the project, but Representatives like Ron Paul have submitted bills trying to block this federal funding. Most of the Trans-Texas Corridor road access will be toll roads. Toll road earnings will be used to pay investors and to maintain the roads. If public money is used to pay for part of the TTC it would become double taxation. Motorists would have to pay for tolls and pay for the road with gasoline tax revenues.

Trans Texas Corridor

These super highways will cut off rural areas and small cities, I have seen this first hand, I-35 runs straight through my city, San Antonio, TX, and I have indeed seen walls coming up and exits closed. These small rural areas and small cities will be cut off from shipped goods and markets, forcing them to move or rely on the land, eventually these areas will become ghost towns.

Perry claimed the TTC is an innovative solution to Texas' traffic congestion. Nothing could be further from the truth. These NAFTA highways will divert road and rail traffic from congested urban centers, bypass rural communities and bisect private land, with on-and-off ramps many miles apart. With the TTC's non-compete clause, the state will be contractually obligated to allow nearby roads to fall into disrepair, slowly cutting off all access to rural communities and small businesses.

TTC

Once the creation of these "super highways" have been carried out, these super states along with the thrid world sub states (ie. Africa, South America) they will merge to form the "One World Government." This, in my opinion will be easy to accomplish, due to the fact that not a lot of americans are well informed, and for lack of a better phrase "It's easy to heard sheep."
As soon as this happens it is said they will carry out the post- apocalypse instructions.

As stated on the American Stonehenge:

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE.
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY—IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY.
3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION—FAITH—TRADITION—AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS.
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT.
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS.
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES.
9. PRIZE TRUTH—BEAUTY—LOVE—SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE.
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH—LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE—LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

They will track the people to keep order, they will know where you are at all times, as well as keeping track of the population, you know the one child policy in China? How I said that the Bilderberg Group sees Chinese communism as ideal?
What better way than to put tracking devices on our ID cards. Starting May 11, 2011.

My fellow military members go ahead and pull out your CAC cards and behold the little gold chip on it, crazy isn't it?

Perfect lab rats I agree.

RFID

I agree these methods do seem a bit inhumane, the people will simple not accept this kind of change. the people as a whole will uprise creating a civil war, the people versus a one world government, a war for the world (World War III). It will be the most destructive war ever beheld on this earth, with weapons such as nuclear weapons and so forth, I wouldn't be surprised if the world is destroyed in the process.

It is happening before your very eyes, sadly not a lot of people are aware of the evil at hand, they are too comforatble with their current way of life, and believe that something of this level will never happen, not here.
the Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and also its possible effects.

-ELI
edit on 13-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I don't wanna burst your bubble or anything and I am sure you been doing a lot of research on this and that is good but the people who have been here for awhile have been knowing this stuff for a MINUTE and thats puttin it mildly.

Your on the right path but be very leary because its not an easy one. Conspiracy theories galore here and there is a fine line between truth and lies. If your not paying attention its easy to mistake those lines. Even I have done but I always get back on track. Some of the people here are helpful but some intentionally try to derail the learning process. You'll have to see that for yourself though.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no global authority so there cannot be Global civil war. Now if in the far flung future there is a one world govt. and some group attempts to be independant of it, then there could be a global civil war. As it is today, civil wars are restricted to the physical boundaries within singular nations.
If you argue the UN is a world organization then fine, where is the proposed rival organization? There is none. Every nation is using the UN today. The ME nations are using it to demonize the great satan as the US foots most of the bills. China and Russia abstain from voting participation then sit back and posture. The US says nothing to China about human rights violations in return, Russia doesn't get lambasted for dealing with Iran and gets included in the European missile sheild etc, it's all tradoffs.
Everyone that matters gets something they want, the UN is working fine.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Global Civil War, well that idea is better than WW3, and probably more accurate. Its good that you have figured these things out, keep up the research, it will help everyone.

I don't think war will happen so to speak in the western nations, too many fatcats, too much catfood to eat. Though economic breakdown, rising super diseases, increasing natural disasters, rear end probing aliens, these things are real and are taking us out in droves. Perhaps even the fatcats are engineering these events to happen so they can increase their catfood by trillions, and also continue to get cheaper and cheaper labor by the sheep people because the currency is devaluing.

War with a capital W though? No I highly doubt it, the little incursions like Afghanistan and Libya are making them more money, why ruin all that?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

What perfect vehicle to use than the UN to create a One world government, they are simply being used as bull dogs to carry out the plan of developing these super states. What better muscle to use to carry out population conrtol and what have you than a United Military body?

here are some of their policies

Control of all zoning matters in the United States and the control of our national parks, rivers and historical sites.

Control over whether women are allowed to have babies.

Control over the economic and judicial policies of all nations.

Programs are being processed to create a tax on citizens of the United States as a permanent method of UN funding.

The United Nation has its own Army and United States soldiers must swear allegiance to this foreign government. Remember Michael New.

UN

yes the UN is working perfectly

edit on 13-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
bump

join