It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus predicts April earthquake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Century 6, Quatrain 66
(666?)

At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulchre covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

My Nostradamus book interprets it thusly "The order (sect) founded by St. Francis, for whom San Francisco is named. A major earthquake will occur in April as it once already did in 1906."

The author believes a quake in San Francisco will happen again?

This quatrain may be related

Century 5, Quatrain 31
Through Attica, fountain of wisdom,
At present the rose of the world:
The bridge ruined, and its great pre-eminence
Will be subjected, a wreck amidst the waves.

The Golden Gate Bridge ruined, torn apart something that could only occur in an earthquake. Parts of the bridge will be floating in the waves. What other bridge comes to mind when we think of great bridges? It is the most famous bridge. Nostradamus says "Attica" which like "Hister" in another prophecy could be a name he misheard. What he really heard could have been America.

now possible dates playing around with the quatrain numbers (key word, possible. I'm not making a prophetic prediction...)

6+6+6=24. April 24th
6x6=36-6=30. April 30th.
31-5=April 26th
6+6+6+4 (4th line where earthquake is mentioned, and 4 representing the 4th month, April)=22. April 22nd.
3+1+5+4 (4th line as well)=13. April 13th.

I'm not saying I'm a prophet like 9Nania does. I'm just trying to see if Nostradamus is warning us about an impending earthquake. No need to troll me...

The Great Roman was the Apostle Peter, who was buried by the Romans, whose bones were sought after for years and years and who wrote Romans.

Here is a book called "The Bones of St. Peter" which describes the work at St. Peters Basilica by archeologists to affirm his burial there under a slab of marble. The archeologists who did this work were scientists who, I am sure, knew nothing of Nostradamus. Here is a fascinating story of the excavation and link to the whole book:
Book

The Quatrain is saying that in April (by Nostradamus calendar) a quake will occur that will be powerful enough to re-open the grave where the bones were interred. This would be a quake near Vatican City.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
no.

<< 1  2   >>

join