It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delete this thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Due to lack of evidence to most peoples posts i have edited and have asked for mods to delete this thread.

Thanks and have a nice day.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
^ I don't see Obama/Gates saying that?... That's what it would take for the U.S to take it seriously.

Everyone said disclosure came a few days ago when the FBI VAULT released "evidence" of 3 short alien creatures... However, it wasn't "evidence" it was just classified reports and interviews of what people saw.

Evidence to me is actual photos/videos of the craft and "aliens".
edit on 13-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
lol where were you? I saw this when it happened. its not disclosure though. these are retired officers testimony's, good testimony's yes, but not disclosure.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

So eye witness reports from Retired Agents seeing ufo's tampering with nukes in the U.S. bases isn't good enough?

hmmm, okay...if you say so...

I thought that would of been good enough...it is for me...A nuke silo sure is hard to get into if you ask me, and to be able to do it remotely from not even being in the base sure is a feat unknown to me..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Disclosure is when government officials, not military personnel, admit the existence of craft being flown in the sky by non-humans.

This event predictably was totally ignored by the media. Just more anecdotes that cannot be confirmed. Nothing official.

Please try to understand the HUGE difference.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, so there's an onion skin in his desk, where's the rest??

Very interesting.

Very interesting, indeed.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Phew, I was thinking up a scathing response as to how many damn FBI vault threads do we need. Thankfully you provided something completely different!

Still not buying it as honest disclosure. I'm leaning towards psyop. From the 60s-80s the "enemy" was the soviets. Once that enemy disappeared it became Muslims. That phantom enemy just isn't playing because the majority of Muslims aren't fanatics. So the next big phantom enemy to be created will be Aliens.

Seriously. You wake up tomorrow, flip on the news and see video, live feeds, of "UFOs" over major cities. The government comes on and tells you aliens are here and it's an invasion. Martial law has to be declared, the government is here to help you.

The government has no reason to disclose any information they might have because it would instantly destroy civilization. No, the world won't burst into flames. But our entire civilization will be over turned. Why pay taxes if there are aliens? Why listen to the government if there are aliens?

That's their rationale for not disclosing. If they tell you, yes, they are out there, smarter and more advanced than us and there's nothing we can do about it. What do you honestly think is going to happen?

Better yet. Go to any walmart in the US, go into the bulk section, and start yelling they are almost out of food. See what happens. then multiply that by a billion, divide by Illuminati, subtract HAARP, and you have your answer.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Well it may not be enough for most people, pictures and etc.

Sure is enough for me though...

You guys can have at the thread and burn it down all you want, cause this looks like just the beginning of the burning

I am out for now.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by CanadianDream420

So eye witness reports from Retired Agents seeing ufo's tampering with nukes in the U.S. bases isn't good enough?

nope. these guys aren't under oath, they can say whatever they want. this is a press conference as well. not government run.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Well it may not be enough for most people, pictures and etc.

Sure is enough for me though...

You guys can have at the thread and burn it down all you want, cause this looks like just the beginning of the burning

I am out for now.

Peace.

meh, its been posted here before anyways. there were threads about it before it happened, there were threads about it while it was happening, and there were threads about it right after. try the search bar next time.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This was out in the same week I believe. Sept of 2010.

If Larry gives it air time....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Anyways back on topic....what are your thoughts on this??

I have seen this before and I think it's good food for thought.

But: for real disclosure it will need to be Katy Couric, Diane Sawyer, Bill OReaally, Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow and Anne Coulter (and Dick Morris) all singing the same song at the tune of their Master Conductor...

Then people like my ignorant head-in-the-sand friends and family (who've never looked up at the sky before) will be cryin' for their MAMA!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i know u.f.o's are a real phenomenom, what they are i do not know, what is inside them i do not know, but i know they are real and do things that cannot be explained by current aircraft/aireal objects known to the public.

the problem is if i tried to convince everybody else they are not going to believe it on my say so. the o.p. video is no different. i do think there is enough evidence out there for people to sit up and take notice, but if you do not want to believe you can easily dimiss any evidence that comes up if you really wanted to. "he's lying" etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good witnesses yes, but it's not disclosure. Disclosure = world leaders stating that UFO's are real and are alien spacecraft...that hasn't happend yet

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
UFO Disclosure is a myth.

The only way there is going to be Ufo Disclosure is if the darn things land in everybody's yards. I think that believers are waiting for something that will never come in the form they are looking for. A term made up by some Ufologist that has never panned out.

Just my opinion here. Not trying to ruffle any feathers.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

But they're still snickering over the subject of ufo's on the msm,or is that the formal way of discussing them?I surely won't wait for it to be announced by the President or government they are the ones that have been lying to us in the first place,I know what I know and to me that's good enough.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"UFO Disclosure"? What's that? Admission that UFOs exist? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a given. What people are waiting for is an answer about what they are. Some seem to think the Government knows there's an alien presence and it will be "disclosed". Personally, I think disclosure at this point would be little more than an admission that the government has no clue. I don't see that as likely.

So, if "disclosure" means an admission that UFOs exist, sure we had that back as far as there have been things in the sky that couldn't be identified. Back to grunt and rut and paint on the cave wall days.

That's what I think.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Where were all you guys?!?!

This happened a while ago..

The real question is: Where were you? Been there, done that. This is old news. If this is all new and shiny and floats your boat, great. Clap, clap, clap, clap.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

where were you when this happened because if you werent to busy watching back to the future you would realise you are greatly mistaken

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I thought that would of been good enough...it is for me...A nuke silo sure is hard to get into if you ask me, and to be able to do it remotely from not even being in the base sure is a feat unknown to me..

Sure a nuke silo is hard to break into...unless you're a few aging nuns

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 4/13/2011 by Josonic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join