It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chardonnay`s Introduction to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am new to this site and all things to do with computers --but I am learning so please bear with me if I make mistakes. I am interested in a variety of unusual subjects so this site suits me perfectly. Its a little difficult to conduct a conversation with uninterested parties. As usual I have put the cart before the horse and have posted a few replies before introducing myself. S o here I am.Did Imention I cant type? If this sounds like a country bumpkin I aint----- If people can understand my dry sense of humor and not get offended I think my education and background will give incite into different ways of looking at things as contrary is my middle name. Thanks for the opportunity to join in your discussions Sincerely ,Chardonnay

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
welcome chardonna

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Hi chardonnay, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Welcome to ATS chardonnay.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Cya around..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As for unconventional thinking I mostly stay in the prophecy, paranormal forums and otherwise I am a physicist who does Falun Dafa self-cultivation.

Please check out the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below, it is the hidden treasure of this day and age if you ask me - and the book sure offers a different perspective of this world - a much higher perspective if you ask me.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
nice to meet ya and I know how you feel you about being new and stiff I tend not to be that way any more but I just jump right in and if people like me then HEY YAH but if not then their loss lol but I am glad to see you here and can not wait to read more from you. And you said you can not type that is ok the human brain does not see all of the letters any ways so if you get close to the right word the brain will fix it lol

Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Queenicess

Thankyou for your support in welcoming me, I didnt read my acceptance letters as I didnt know how to find them ! I just did.! Only about a year later. My thoughts on this site are quiteapproving. It is very difficult to consider an idea that you have previously been conditioned to to believe to be wrong. I tell myself "What if I learnned it wrong> This bothers me as I need to believe my conclusions are based on fact,but whose fact is the question...iI will try to not be so oppinionated as I absorb new concepitsand would like to discuss a varietyof subjects with you all, Sincerely Chardonnay.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Welcome!!! i am an old soul here , but i just created a new account
good luck to toy

Lightning does indeed strike here

new topics

top topics

join