It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruthless Ruth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ruthless Ruth

www.snopes.com

"When I was in my routine training for the Israeli army as a teenager, they discovered completely by chance that I was a lethal sniper. I could hit the target smack in the center further away than anyone could believe. Not just that, even though I was tiny and not even much of an athlete, I was incredibly accurate throwing hand grenades too. Even today I can load a Sten automatic rifle in a single minute, blindfolded."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Suddenly, a little old Jewish woman scares the hell out of me! I found this as a tweet by Mental Floss, but they don't have an article on it, they referenced Snopes.com. I wonder what other people in history have these backgrounds that we don't know about? This reminds me of the undercover CIA agent story about Chuck Barris. Well, thoughts? Does anyone else know of some famous celebrities with pasts like these? It makes me wonder.

www.snopes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

ISn't it mandatory for youth to serve in the IDF in Israel ? If so I'd suspect there's a few more out there. Who would have thought Dr. Ruth could snipe me from a mile away? Crazy!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes, I know, I thought of that. I wonder if they made it mandatory here if you'd find some people who you wouldn't think of being an expert at something like being a sharp shooter. Of course then the government would make their service mandatory as well, so not a good idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

Man, I thought minjas (midget ninjas) were scary. Watch out for Ruthless Ruth -- a smiper (midget sniper).

Truth be told. Women are fundamentally better shooters. They got no macho ego.

new topics

top topics

join