It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blizzard and snow in April? Thank you HAARP.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok, so, i don't know how long will this remain a ''hoax'' conspiracy, but it was 20 dregrees Celsius yesterday, and right now its snowing outside, snow from oddly looking clouds, i might add.
Im in Bulgaria, i'd like to know if any other country is experiencing weather anomalies right now.

Make what you want from it, its snowing heavily in april.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EluThingol

Not sure why you are thanking HAARP for creating snow (which it can't) as well as doing anything in Bulgaria, which is quite far out of it's range. How uncommon is April snow in your area? It's spring for me in Eastern Canada so there's plenty of rain, a few degree drop and that becomes snow.

edit on 13-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm not an expert with the weather in the world. Last night it rained for the first time in a few weeks in Sacramento, Cal.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It isn't uncommon to have a snow spell in May where I live. HAARP isn't to blame but Mother Nature is.

link   
Had that in Utah, now it has migrated to where exactly?

link   

I do not think the weather consults a human made calendar to see if it can snow or not, or any other weather pattern for that matter. Let alone HAARP.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you really look back in weather patterns april snow is pretty common and blizzards are not unheard of. In truth we are overdue for a good late season blizzard since we havnt had a good one in twenty or so years but they used to be much more common when I was younger. HAARP I sincerely doubt has anything to do with this.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EluThingol
Ok, so, i don't know how long will this remain a ''hoax'' conspiracy, but it was 20 dregrees Celsius yesterday, and right now its snowing outside, snow from oddly looking clouds, i might add.
Im in Bulgaria, i'd like to know if any other country is experiencing weather anomalies right now.

Make what you want from it, its snowing heavily in april.

I live in Oregon. It was snowing last night and I could have swore I heard thunder, it was loud too! Scared the hell out of me especially when I went outside and saw that it was snowing...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterl1fe

Was it vampires playing baseball?

Sorry, could not resist.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

In Indiana, a couple days ago, it was up to about 80°F.
They said there is a slight possibility of snow flurries on Saturday, but I'm not actually expecting it to happen

It does seem odd, but there is one specific day from when I was a kid, that I have never forgotten. I remember waking up on Easter morning, to several inches of snow on the ground.
I believe that was in the 1980's.

So even though snow in April is rare, it is nothing new, nor anything to be too alarmed about, as far as I know anyways.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yet another perfect example thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean seriously, Did this thread require more than 5 minutes of thought? if it did ill give you a candy bar
*FACE PALM*

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

haarp has NO restrant on distance it can hit clear other side of the world past the curve of the earth... thats why the original constrution of haarp was in russia. to see if we were sending missles during the cold war.. It changed weather here in america caused all kinds of weather problems.. The signal was a lot weaker then harp.... Again haarp has no problem reaching anywhere in the world.. Im not saying it is eather. JUst saying it can reach.. can cause weather problems.. far as earthquakes thats a little harder to prove but weather is haarps main goal. they admit that.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I'm in Indiana, too. We had a thunderstorm last week, a day of really "Spring" like weather, and it snowed a bit on two different days. Two days ago it was freezing, today we hit in the high 60's. It's called weather.
My birthday is in April and sometimes fell on Easter. There were some Easters we had snow and some when we had warm Spring weather. No matter what the weather was, we still dressed in pastel dresses, usually short sleeved with no coat, because it was Easter after all.
Does HAARP do it? No. It can't. It does only what it was designed to do. Study the ionosphere. That's all it's ever done. Disagree? Prove it. Not just lines in clouds (which are normal), earthquakes (which are normal) or weather changes (which is normal).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm in the southern hemisphere, and I've experienced snow in December - summer - in a temperate climate.

And spring snows here are common - August-September.

Here's wiki's take on a white christmas (snow on christn\mas Day) in Australia & New Zealand - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
yesterday late afternoon it was snowing here in Idaho and the snow was definitely different than normal. Huge flakes the size of silver dolllars. It actually snowed all different types of snow all night. Also when it started snowing the temp. was in the low 40's. We have been having very strange and abnormal weather. I have also been going to weather.com and what they predict the weather will be for that day does not match up.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
2 or 3 years ago it snowed on Easter in Central Texas. That was really crazy. The next year is was like 98 degrees. Old timers talk about strange weather, but it does seem it is happening more frequently than it did back then.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Contrary to believe, Haarp cannot: Destroy buildings, shoot down planes, create holographic images, cause earthquakes, create hurricanes and tornadoes... nor, create snow in Bulgaria in April.

You might want to read up on the actual functionality of the device. If it could do all the things attributed to it, it would be the size of Japan, and 1000 years more advanced than it is. Stop blaming Haarp every time anything in the world happens that is out of your norm.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uxorious1
yesterday late afternoon it was snowing here in Idaho and the snow was definitely different than normal. Huge flakes the size of silver dolllars. It actually snowed all different types of snow all night. Also when it started snowing the temp. was in the low 40's. We have been having very strange and abnormal weather. I have also been going to weather.com and what they predict the weather will be for that day does not match up.

there is no "normal" weather day, its constantly changing, it is springtime after all when the weather is more volatile.

join