It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Herman Cain ever win??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
He's always spewing religious garbage. He also was a fed. He ALSO, won't get any votes from those who value their country.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Alot of people are religous. Many office holders have worked for the fed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24

Alot of people are religous. Many office holders have worked for the fed.

And I didn't vote for any of them. I'm saying if you value your country you will stop complying with the fed and giving past feds more power.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

How does electing someone who worked at the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank a few years give "them" more power?

The guy didn't attend Harvard or Yale. He isn't one of "them".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Herman Cain is sure making a name for himself quick now. He won the Florida straw poll this week. If you want to learn alittle bit more about him, you should really read this article. I first heard of Herman Cain by reading this and that was about 2-3 months ago maybe longer. The Author really beat the MSM on getting to know Mr. Cain Read the article then do more research on all off the people running for POTUS

Thank you for your input.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

LOL Well Played. It seems like there is always one hippie in the mix on politics that can't seem to think for himself and just says what he hears on MSNBC or The Daily Show

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
if you don't agree with what herman cain says, or if you criticize him and any way... you're a racist.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
A black man who is a GOP'r as POTUS? You have got to be serious, the uber racist right will never allow this.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

You mean Kane from Command & Conquer?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Herman Cain is NO TEA PARTY CANDIDATE...Former Kansas Federal Reserve Chairman...added to that he supported...Mitt Romney in 2008...The Patriot Act...The Bailouts (TAARP)...

999 Plan? Has anyone heard him talking about “First” REPEALING the 16th Amendment... the 16th which made income taxation legal.... would need to be repealed first.. so we don’t end up with both....

C’mon America – ‘Wake Up’..! Many already voted for a Slogan of hope & Change…Now 999?

Cain is a another puppet/Gatekeeper of the NWO...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow like him or not it seems like he is fast becoming a front runner.

I think the writer of this artical was ahead of the curve on this one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join